Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking (99263 Views)

Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages / England Women Team Win Euro 2022 / Benfica Women Team Sores 293 Goals And Concedes 0 after playing 16 Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by GEJDHERO: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
softwerk:
angry

I still can't find the nyash everyone is talking about!?
Its obvious u didn't watch the match yesterday.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Kinjikitile(m): 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Samakus:
Her name is Kaylin Swart!. Born, 30 September 1994 (age 24 years), Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Height: 1.65 m
Weight: 70 kg.

The Bayana Bayana goalkeeper caught the eyes with her amazing physical features as South Africa lost AWCON final to the Super Falcons of Nigeria.

See Twitter reactions
lol. . Thought i was the only one that noticed her. . .
she tried participating in football.. I mean she is thick... That lady carry oooh. . Very curvy. . She is beautiful also..

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by lonelydora: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
Fine geh
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by tallfish145(m): 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Uglymugg:
It would be a nice feeling for her to hold my balls wink
corrupt soul
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
frankfrancis871:
sad

How does that dispute the fact the most foolish people are located in Nigeria?

Give me a gun and I will shoot out that foolishness!

Very true.

But when you are done, you would have turn the gun on yourself and click...

No use having one more around either.

You 're Nigerian,sir? Or no?
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by nengibo: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Thicc shocked
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by okwabayi(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
She looks regular but those dimensions make me realize she’s meaty. I remember my room mate back in the day who lifted weights to achieve the same measurements. He was built like a little tank.
It’s funny that the largest amount of viewers of female sports are males, yet ‘feminists’ believe men are evil and never want women to advance in life. The hyposcrisy, the hypocrisy.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Viking007(m): 1:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
pawesome:
That goal keeper got it grin...whenever she is bout taking a goal kick, d way she bounces is something else
cheesy
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Uglymugg: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
tallfish145:
corrupt soul

What's wrong with her holding my balls? Isn't she a keeper?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by bluefilm: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
I can't see anything extraordinary.

I hope that doesn't mean I am already blind?
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Peter12396(m): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
hmmmmm

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Stevengold(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
She's just pretty that's all.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Drsavage(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Patrickker:
Nothing really spectacular about her. Maybe cos i have seen more, or perhaps different strokes for different folks. I will pick her team mate, Jersey number 12 (cant place her name), over her any day.
My guy no go there oh... make I no shoot you gun... No 12 na my banny oh
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by MrLyzzo(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Actually, she's the only lady in the tournament.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Dantee005(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
She's damn pretty.....Such a pity she's a lesbian.... Think am lying.....? Check her out on insta @ kaylin Swart30....
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by ifeko1214(m): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
MJBOLT:
since you cannot find her yansh kindly show us a photo of your own

Softtwerk is damn hot o

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by clemzo101(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Those of you saying she is got no ass, just wait she puts on a tight jeans, only then will your eyes be open to see the heavy ass and hips. But our very own Ordega is bae for me
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Gbengazzee(m): 1:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Just being overhyped. Naija goalie is pretier than her.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by manci(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
I also fall her victim when the match is on going I pointed my fingers at her but for someone to see I don't know our neighbor Mama oju is stared at me because her daughter have same hottest b..t.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Ziluxger: 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
k

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by TeejayMaya(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
Patrickker:
Nothing really spectacular about her. Maybe cos i have seen more, or perhaps different strokes for different folks. I will pick her team mate, Jersey number 12 (cant place her name), over her any day.

Correct bro, we both have same crush � and also the Jersey number 10 as well... Cute simple beautiful ladies lol
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Jaynom029(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
I was not talking throughout d match so she did nt get everyone talkin
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
That her ukwu is too small for my liking.

1 Share

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by seunmohmoh(f): 1:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
Children of the world cheesy
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by grandstar(m): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
She weighs 70 kg and is only 1.67m tall!

She's overweight and needs to drop those pounds immediately.

I am therefore officially no more interested

I

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by davidodiba(m): 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Super Falcons won...
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by MacZrino: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2018
pawesome:
That goal keeper got it grin...whenever she is bout taking a goal kick, d way she bounces is something else
Your head dey there, and when she kicks the ball, d way she bounces just after kicking the ball is also something else.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
On a day meant 4 worship(for some), people b saying trash am sure some of us meet 4 church sef. Haba! Ki lo shele...
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Ziluxger: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Drsavage:

My guy no go there oh... make I no shoot you gun... No 12 na my banny oh
Seoposenwe
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by BluntBoy(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Patrickker:

The number 12 is my crush. Her name is Jermaine Seoposenwe.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by collitexnaira(m): 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
She is the only beautiful girl in that match yesterday, others are she male

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's New Look As He Resumes Training (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone: AFCON Qualifiers (4 - 4) On 13th November 2020 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.