Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking (99264 Views)

Morocco's National Women's Team Qualifies For The Knock Out Stages / England Women Team Win Euro 2022 / Benfica Women Team Sores 293 Goals And Concedes 0 after playing 16 Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Ziluxger: 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Patrickker:
Nothing really spectacular about her. Maybe cos i have seen more, or perhaps different strokes for different folks. I will pick her team mate, Jersey number 12 (cant place her name), over her any day.
Her name is Seoposenwe Jamaine. She's also my Best.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by judetov2(m): 2:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
if u don't notice her fat soft ass then u did not watch the match... all I was looking at was her ass and thinking of how to give her a hot doggy style.

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by oluwasegun007(m): 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
softwerk:
angry

I still can't find the nyash everyone is talking about!?

She left it in the dressing room.... grin grin
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by zephaniah11(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
Patrickker:
Nothing really spectacular about her. Maybe cos i have seen more, or perhaps different strokes for different folks. I will pick her team mate, Jersey number 12 (cant place her name), over her any day.

I concur with you. she was the most beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by headbasher96(m): 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
after much much with all her big nyash shey them still lose no be by nyaash o we get them cossy and mercy johnson for here she reach them mtchweee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by iLUMeN8(m): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Patrickker:
You get eye wink! I think her name is Mosingua or something....

1 Like

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Ayoslimzy(m): 2:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ziluxger:
Her name is Seoposenwe Jamaine. She's also my Best.
that her smile though
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by bleskid: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
MJBOLT:
since you cannot find her yansh kindly show us a photo of your own

u get eyes problem but you don't have anyone to tell you grin
MJBOLT:

u get eyes problem but you don't have anyone to tell you
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Wow, she is so pretty!
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by JADEK01(m): 3:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
try to look for nice nigga from Nigeria to do that for u very well ....don't married from country, I heard they are lazy on bed.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by candygist: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
She's my age mate and as gone global already . Why am somewhere in Nigeria just existing. God of Abraham, safe my soul from backwardness . Amen
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by akinszz: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
grin grin Mad guy
Uglymugg:

What's wrong with her holding my balls? Isn't she a keeper?
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by mechanics(m): 4:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
hmmmm.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by TissuePaper: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
She's smoking hot
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by bukatyne(f): 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Love how she still looks like a lady
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Yankiss(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
MJBOLT:

Don't mind her. She is a purblind.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Drsavage(m): 7:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ziluxger:
Seoposenwe
Yeah, that her name though... its A real tongue-twister.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Uglymugg:
It would be a nice feeling for her to hold my balls wink

And crush them!
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Lhimeet(m): 7:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
Patrickker:
Same here... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by DedeNkem: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
What is so special about her?
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by mukhcech(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
PhilKoncept:
i have discovered that doodle animation video has a way of engaging one thereby ensuring one sees the end of the video once its starts,
that is why i will want you to make use of it for the promotion of your products and services this December
call 07038198833 for more info

ordinary Doodle. 30k?
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by pacificom: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
Samakus:
Her name is Kaylin Swart!. Born, 30 September 1994 (age 24 years), Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
Height: 1.65 m
Weight: 70 kg.

The Bayana Bayana goalkeeper caught the eyes with her amazing physical features as South Africa lost AWCON final to the Super Falcons of Nigeria.

See Twitter reactions
Hope she can safely sleep without some wankers popping into her sweet dreams.
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by liyahwillie(f): 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
#STEW #$EXY....
Re: Meet Kaylin Swart, South African Women Team Goalkeeper That Got People Talking by Casemiro(m): 8:51am On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

beautiful
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's New Look As He Resumes Training (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone: AFCON Qualifiers (4 - 4) On 13th November 2020 / Algeria Vs Nigeria: FIFA 2018 World Cup Qualifiers 1 - 1 (Full Time)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.