Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos? (2808 Views)

Please Help! Direction On Cheaper Transportation Fare From Warri To Illorin / My Regretful Journey To Illorin (kwara) / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos? by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2018
Hello, everyone. Good afternoon.

Please, I need to travel to Illorin, Kwara State this week, as a matter of emergency. I don't know the route. I've never travelled to Kwara. Please, anyone with reliable info on how to get there should please help me.

I also need to know what lodging expense would be like in Ilorin. Thanks.

Cc. Seun, lalasticlala, farano, mynd44, fynestboi. Pleeeasse, kindly move to front page.
Re: How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos? by laurel03(m): 11:28am On Dec 02, 2018
So many park in lag that they load Ilorin motors.. Eg Ijora, oshodi, ojota etc
Re: How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos? by manitoba(m): 5:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
You can also book over land airways flight.

If traveling on road, it will be Lagos-Ibadan- Oyo- Ogbomosho- Ilorin or Lagos-Ibadan- Iwo- Ogbomosho- Ilorin.

There is also the Lagos-Ibadan- Osogbo- offa-ilorin route.

Accomodation and feeding in Ilorin is moderate depending on your budget .

Kwara Hotel is the flagship hotel the last time I visited.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos? by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
laurel03:
So many park in lag that they load Ilorin motors.. Eg Ijora, oshodi, ojota etc

Ijora, Oshodi, Ojota... Do you know where specifically in any of these places? And how much is the fare?
Re: How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos? by laurel03(m): 2:26am On Dec 04, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Ijora, Oshodi, Ojota... Do you know where specifically in any of these places? And how much is the fare?
which axis u reside in Lagos? go to any of the 3 park I mentioned that is close to your area. Ilorin should not be more than 2500 to 3000

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos? by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2018
laurel03:
which axis u reside in Lagos? go to any of the 3 park I mentioned that is close to your area. Ilorin should not be more than 2500 to 3000

Thank you so much.
Re: How Do I Get To Illorin From Lagos? by gistcity(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2020

(1) (Reply)

HORROR As Two Man Boiled Alive In The Car(photos) / Directions To Lekki Market / ₦50.9Billion: The Pointing Man, World's Most Expensive Sculpture Ever Sold(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.