Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives (15156 Views)

Urgently Need A Juice Production Plant With 5000 Bottles Per Hour Capacity!! / Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant, As Ghana Comes Pleading / Jonathan To Open Innoson Auto Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Smi1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Gbawe , I read all of your comments , I'm so please, how I wish we can have more of people like you in Nigeria.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by flyuche(m): 12:33am On Jul 31, 2010
Truely made in 9ja vehicles. I am impressed. wink
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Pafuri(m): 12:35am On Jul 31, 2010
"Ghana wants to use 'ties (with Nigeria) to Ghana's advantage'"- (I guess Ghana should use it to Nigeria's advantage)

"Nigeria has no faith in indigenous effort" - (Sure, and that is Ghana's fault!)

"Stealing the concept from Nigeria" (Stealing a concept? What next, stealing an idea?. And what are patents and copyrights for? Of course no one cares about those in Nigeria)

"Ghana is interested in appearing better than Nigeria" (Of course, if Nigeria is the best example on your side of the universe, which it is not)

CONCLUSION : With uninformed, unknowledgeable, and sometimes downright inane opinions like these, (and there are a thousand of them in this thread) expressed with expert flourish; I, for one, now see why Nigeria is such a mess. Most posters here are so focused on what Ghana is doing 'wrong' toward Nigeria that they forget that Ghana owes its own development to no one else but itself. In relations between nations, there is no free lunch. Its a world of competition, and only the fittest will survive.

Let this great industrialist take his business to the most conducive environment for profit. After it is all said and done, he does not owe Nigeria such love as to jeopardize his own investment.

Just wondering.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2010
And the ghanaians would end up kickin his a s s out of their country.bunch of ingrates
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by AjanleKoko: 2:49am On Jul 31, 2010
Very surprising.
I never heard about this plant, until I saw this thread. I'm wondering how he can even afford to produce in Nigeria, and maintain any sort of standards.
I'm always happy to read about productive Nigerians.
Well, as per the topic, it's really up to the guy to locate his plant wherever suits his business, and also enter into contract with any entity, corporation, or company, that is ready to do business on his terms.
Doesn't make him any less a Nigerian.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by johnson11(m): 5:02am On Jul 31, 2010
He should kindly remember what Ghana are doing to Glo and Nollywood, not all offers that glitter are Gold
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Onlytruth(m): 5:39am On Jul 31, 2010
I see some Ghanaians here yarning dust. grin
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Onlytruth(m): 5:42am On Jul 31, 2010
Pafuri

Obviously you are a Ghanaian?? grin

I can understand your illogic , afterall Nigeria is to blame frankly.
I personally never took the much talked about Ghanaian anti-Nigerian proclivities seriously until I experienced it first hand from two separate Ghanaian in the US.
One of the guys was so funny and secretive in laughable ways, and it never made sense to me at all until recently. He told me he was traveling to Ghana on a vacation, but when he returned after about 3 weeks, he unwittingly dropped a verbal hint that he visited Nigeria and was there for longer than he was in Ghana. When I prodded him further to tell me where he visited in Nigeria, he flatly refused to tell me! shocked
I was like "dude you went to my country, and spent two whole weeks, but you can't even share your business moves with me", he remained stoic and would not tell me! I prodded him further through jocks, banter and all, he remained unmoved; he just kept grinning. angry

Now, imagine what this type of a guy would do to me in Ghana! shocked
The other guy did something similar. That was when I started believing the story about Ghanaians. Your brother is very willing to scour the length and breath of Nigeria, but can't even share information about my country. How can this type of a guy share anything about HIS COUNTRY?

I will personally go to Innoson (the man and the plant are in my home town) to implore him never to step out of Eastern Nigeria. He has all the most important things he needs to succeed: Land, skilled manpower and political support from the state governor who I suspect will push this company to become a regional and national asset like GM, FORD and CHRYSLER in the US. I really believe that this company cannot survive outside the East. There are many auto parts manufacturing companies and research institutes in the East to support this company. The Nigerian market should remain his immediate focus.

Ghana should fish elsewhere.

Any Nigerian company with specialized operations will face a certain cup of Hemlock if they ever locate in Ghana at early stages.?? ??
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Justcash(m): 6:42am On Jul 31, 2010
[b]Frankly speaking, Ghana is not to blame for anything.
If they are maltreating Nigerians, the question should be why? Where are Nigerians not maltreated? Nigerians are even Maltreated in Nigeria not to talk of Ghana. If Our Government was responsive and our country efficient, will Ghanaians attempt to raise a finger? Ghanaians are even kind. There are countries where raids are carried out just to arrest Nigerians for no reason. In such countries, Nigerians are arrested, their claims of being legal are destroyed, and they are deported or sometimes remanded in prison, while our embassy in such countries, led by pot bellied Nigerians without knowledge of proper diplomacy just helps to condemn them.
The fact is that Ghana is playing a smart game that any focused country would play. Recently, Singapore and Malaysia took advantage of the strife in Thailand to attract the tourists that planned to visit Thailand. Ghana is doing same to Nigeria because we are not focused. Nigerians Squabble alot. This is a good advantage for countries with better focus to grab things that should be in Nigeria.

Nigerians appear disgraceful and incompetent to the world because of the actions of few individuals and the reign of ethnic radicalism in Nigeria. If we were really one in Nigeria, Nnewi should have been the technological base of Nigeria. Nigerians seem to under-rate the amount of Jobs, and benefits Nnewi alone can bring to Nigeria if properly harnessed. Rather, the place is ignored, and left completely unharnessed with a strict focus on crude oil.
One is tempted to ask why wont Igbo (Nigerian) youths take to kidnapping and robbery? When a government fails to ensure a proper development of basic/advanced factor endowments in a nation, the youths will seek for ways to stay afloat by themselves. Which way is easier than collecting ransoms, Taking money violently, bursting pipelines to make money and selling their bodies to survive. Afterall Kidnapping, Robbery and Militancy pays them and puts food on their tables. Most people fail to understand that after many years in university, and a year of tortuous national service, it is deeply frustrating, demoralizing and disheartening to end up begging for food and being taunted in the streets. It is not everyone that have families that can sustain them. even the youths that decides to be entrepreneurs end up experiencing insecurity, sometimes running out of biz because the cost of running them is higher than the profit.

We have many men like Innoson right here in this country, but they are not properly harnessed, and they end up using their talents for wrong activities, or they end up contributing to more efficient countries. Sadly any effort to develop Nigeria will only pay with a consistent push for many years. [/b]
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Gbawe: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2010
Justcash:

[b]Frankly speaking, Ghana is not to blame for anything.
If they are maltreating Nigerians, the question should be why? Where are Nigerians not maltreated? Nigerians are even Maltreated in Nigeria not to talk of Ghana. If Our Government was responsive and our country efficient, will Ghanaians attempt to raise a finger? Ghanaians are even kind. There are countries where raids are carried out just to arrest Nigerians for no reason. In such countries, Nigerians are arrested, their claims of being legal are destroyed, and they are deported or sometimes remanded in prison, while our embassy in such a country just helps to condemn them.
The fact is that Ghana is playing a smart game that any focused country would play. Recently, Singapore and Malaysia took advantage of the strife in Thailand to attract the tourists that planned to visit Thailand. Ghana is doing same to Nigeria because we are not focused. Nigerians Squabble alot. This is a good advantage for countries with better focus to grab things that should be in Nigeria.

Nigerians appear disgraceful and incompetent to the world because of the actions of few individuals and the reign of ethnic radicalism in Nigeria. If we were really one in Nigeria, Nnewi should have been the technological base of Nigeria. Nigerians seem to under-rate the amount of Jobs, and benefits Nnewi alone can bring to Nigeria if properly harnessed. Rather, the place is ignored, and left completely unharnessed with a strict focus on crude oil.
One is tempted to ask why wont Igbo youths take to kidnapping and robbery? When a government fails to ensure a proper development of basic/advanced factor endowments in a nation, the youths will seek for a way to stay afloat by themselves. Afterall Kidnapping, Robbery and Militancy pays them and puts food on their tables. Most people fail to understand that after many years in university, and a year of tortuous national service, it is deeply frustrating, demoralizing and disheartening to end up begging for food and being taunted in the streets.

We have many men like Innoson right here in this country, but they are not properly harnessed, and they end up using their talents for wrong activities, or they end up contributing to more efficient countries. Sadly any effort to develop Nigeria will only pay with a consistent push for many years. [/b]

Some of una sef !!!! "So Ghana is not to blame for anything"? Ghana can woo Glo to come to Ghana at huge expense only to then begin sabotaging Glo's efforts and yet you contend that "Ghana is not to blame for anything" ?

Some of you should neve be high Court judges because your sense of fairplay, equity and justice for all sucks !!! Regardless of Nigeria's internal problems no nation is doing its citizen a favour by openly encouraging an agenda of xenophobia against Nigerians and their interest.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by oluagness(m): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2010
I am impressed. Please don't go to Ghana for the time being.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Justcash(m): 7:03am On Jul 31, 2010
Gbawe:

Some of una sef !!!! "So Ghana is not to blame for anything"? Ghana can woo Glo to come to Ghana at huge expense only to then begin sabotaging Glo's efforts and yet you contend that "Ghana is not to blame for anything" ?

Some of you should neve be high Court judges because your sense of fairplay, equity and justice for all sucks !!! Regardless of Nigeria's internal problems no nation is doing its citizen a favour by openly encouraging an agenda of xenophobia against Nigerians and their interest.

@Gbawe; if you read my piece properly, you will see that I specifically pointed to the fact that Ghana has the right to attract them. It is now left for the company to evaluate the potentials by themselves, and make a decision. But, GHANA HAS THE RIGHT TO PLAY THAT GAME. THEY CAN ATTEMPT TO TAKE AS MUCH AS THEY WANT FROM NIGERIA AND FRUSTRATE US. NA THEIR COUNTRY NA!  IT IS LEFT FOR NIGERIA TO DISCOURAGE THEM. THE QUESTION IS, WILL NIGERIA DO THINGS THAT WILL DISCOURAGE THEM? NO!
It happens around the world this way. Advanced countries like the U.S, and many European countries have experienced it. However, their cases are different cos it is as a result of cost of production than inefficiency. Even with the leftist disposition of a government like the Chinese government, and their excessive disrespect for intellectual property right, most of those FD investors don't mind.
The government needs to try harder, and play diplomatic games to the advantage of Nigeria. They should have provided an environment for IVM to develop, then taken them to other countries (Ghana included) to make connections for export.  Instead Ghana is coming to attract them, and the government seems to care less.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Gbawe: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2010
Pafuri:

"Ghana wants to use 'ties (with Nigeria) to Ghana's advantage'"- (I guess Ghana should use it to Nigeria's advantage)

"Nigeria has no faith in indigenous effort" - (Sure, and that is Ghana's fault!)

"Stealing the concept from Nigeria" (Stealing a concept? What next, stealing an idea?. And what are patents and copyrights for? Of course no one cares about those in Nigeria)

"Ghana is interested in appearing better than Nigeria" (Of course, if Nigeria is the best example on your side of the universe, which it is not)

CONCLUSION : With uninformed, unknowledgeable, and sometimes downright inane opinions like these, (and there are a thousand of them in this thread) expressed with expert flourish; I, for one, now see why Nigeria is such a mess. Most posters here are so focused on what Ghana is doing 'wrong' toward Nigeria that they forget that Ghana owes its own development to no one else but itself. In relations between nations, there is no free lunch. Its a world of competition, and only the fittest will survive.
Let this great industrialist take his business to the most conducive environment for profit. After it is all said and done, he does not owe Nigeria such love as to jeopardize his own investment.

Just wondering.

You are the individual with "inane opinion". Is the Glo situation a fabrication? Are we lying when we reveal the xenophobic action of the whole Government Ghana ? How about the Ghollywood thing ? I have been telling Ghanaians to curb the growing xenophobia in their Country against Nigerians and other Africans for a while now.

Instead many Ghanaians , like you are doing ,  come here to flippantly dismiss the opinion of balanced folks based on actuall experience. Today things have gotten so bad that most Ghanaians can no longer deny the xenophobia in their Country against Nigerians !!! With every actions daily , Ghanaians are showing that they are especially ready to unfairly discriminate against Nigerians.  I personally don't see them winning a war they are hellbent on declaring that Nigerians have graciously been avoiding.

Crap like this just reveal your 'angle':

In relations between nations, there is no free lunch. Its a world of competition, and only the fittest will survive.

Competition is not the same as downright discrimination, meaness and unfairness. I still don't get why folks like you will not comment on openly discriminative behaviour yet you want postulate that Nigeria is a mess because some well-travelled Nigerians reveal the truth of what they have seen in the World !! What next? Abi you will now deny slavery?

Folks like you should be careful in life . Those who endorse discrimination ,when they are not the victim, are bound to get a serious dose of it someday.

Below is the story of a Nigerian property developer in Ghana . She spent a fortune buying land and drawing up plans for a modern Estate. Now the Chiefs and Elders are protesting this sale despite how this Nigerian lady tried to ensure that everything was Kosher . The latest is that the Presdident  shocked shocked (forget Land commision) has had to intervene to order development to be stopped till further notice . Make what you want of the article . I would have put the whole issue down to land dispute if Atta Mills (the most xenophobic Ghanaian President ever) had not intervened . Dude is on anything Nigerian like white on rice and he is one of the reason xenophobia is being encouraged rather than checked currently in Ghana. sadly for him , his rating is plummeting because Ghanaians are currently facing serious economic hardship with some of the poor policies and protectionist measures Mills is encouraging .

It just seems to me that , going into contractual/proffessional arrangement with Nigerians and then reneging shamelessly and unethically is what Ghanaians enjoy doing lately. That is not part of "competition" and you know it . This is why those of us who know Ghana very well are urging innoson not to consider their offer because , as with Glo and many other examples , It is driven by treachery  

http://michaeldonkor..com/

MICHAEL DONKOR'S STORIES
View my complete profile
Monday, August 24, 2009
Chiefs,Elders and Youth protest against the sale of land at Ningo (August 24,2009)

The chiefs, elders and youth of Lerwem, a farming community in Ningo near Accra, have protested against the acquisition of large tracts of their land by the Queens Atlantic Resort, a private estate developer, for development into residential and tourist facilities.

They, therefore, vowed to resist any attempt by the private developer to develop 171 acres acquired from Nene Kanor Atiapah III, the Mankralo of Ningo Traditional Area and acting president of the area.

However, the company insists that it genuinely acquired the land for the purpose intended.
According to the chief of Lerwem, Nene Agortey Teffah II, the people inherited the farmland from their forefathers and they had been farming on it to earn a living.
He said their farms and the only cemetery where they bury their relatives, were being destroyed by the developer.
Briefing the Daily Graphic about their predicament, the spokesman for the Lerwem Stool, Mr Tafa Ahadie, said about a year ago they saw pillars being erected on their farmlands and they reported the development to the chief.
He said the chief said he knew nothing about the move and ordered that the pillars be removed, which they did.
Mr Ahadie said later Nene Atiapah came to them and said he had allocated the land to a private developer for development.
Although they kicked against the idea, they saw bulldozers on their land destroying their farms.
Mr Ahadie said they subsequently petitioned the Ningo-Prampram police to intervene to forestall any bloodshed but that did not yield any results only for the developer to deploy land guards at the site to terrorise them anytime they went to farm.
But when Nene Atiapah was contacted, he denied that he clandestinely sold the land. Rather, he said, the land was sold based on the consent of the 14 family heads making up the clan and showed documents bearing the signatures of all the 14 family heads to the Daily Graphic.
He claimed that some people from Lerwem sold portions of the land to a developer for GH¢17,000, a move he kicked against because the due process of land acquisition was not followed.
In view of his position on the sale of the portion of the land, Nene Atiapah said some of the people also decided to create problems for the Queens Atlantic Resort who had acquired large portions of the land for investment.
He said those whose farms were destroyed had been compensated and when the issue of the cemetery came to him, he quickly resolved the problem by ensuring that that portion of the land was not affected by the development initiated by the Queens Atlantic Resort .
He, therefore, expressed surprise at the behaviour of the people of Lerwem

When the private developer, Queen Irene Cole, was contacted, she showed video footings of all the transactions she had with the 14 family heads in connection with the land.
She produced documents which gave her title to the land in dispute and added that she had paid the owners of the land.
She said what was left for her to pay to Nene Atiapah would be effected after she had developed the land in accordance with the sales agreement.
Queen Cole said she would resist any attempt by anybody to take the land from her, since she went through the right procedure to acquire
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 31, 2010
Gbawe:

You are the individual with "inane opinion". Is the Glo situation a fabrication? Are we lying when we reveal the xenophobic action of the whole Government Ghana ? How about the Ghollywood thing ? I have been telling Ghanaians to curb the growing xenophobia in their Country against Nigerians and other Africans for a while now.

Instead many Ghanaians , like you are doing ,  come here to flippantly dismiss the opinion of balanced folks based on actuall experience. Today things have gotten so bad that most Ghanaians can no longer deny the xenophobia in their Country against Nigerians !!! With every actions daily , Ghanaians are showing that they are especially ready to unfairly discriminate against Nigerians.  I personally don't see them winning a war they are hellbent on declaring that Nigerians have graciously been avoiding.

Crap like this just reveal your 'angle':

Competition is not the same as downright discrimination, meaness and unfairness. I still don't get why folks like you will not comment on openly discriminative behaviour yet you want postulate that Nigeria is a mess because some well-travelled Nigerians reveal the truth of what they have seen in the World !! What next? Abi you will now deny slavery?

Folks like you should be careful in life . Does that tolerate discrimination when it does not affect them are bound to get a serious dose of it someday.

Below is the story of a Nigerian property developer in Ghana . She spent a fortune buying land and drawing up plans for a modern Estate. Now the Chiefs and Elders are protesting this sale despite how this Nigerian lady tried to ensure that everything was Kosher . The latest is that the Presdident  shocked shocked (forget Land commision) has had to intervene to order development to be stopped till further notice . Make what you want of the article . I would have put the whole issue down to land dispute if Atta Mills (the most xenophobic Ghanaian President ever) had not intervened . Dude is on anything Nigerian like white on rice and he is one of the reason xenophobia is being encouraged rather than checked currently in Ghana.

It just seems to me that , going into contractual/proffessional arrangement with Nigerians and then reneging shamelessly and unethically is what Ghanaians enjoy doing lately. That is not part of "competition" and you know it . This is why those of us who know Ghana very well are urging innoson not to consider their offer because , as with Glo and many other examples , It is driven by treachery  

http://michaeldonkor..com/

your own wahala self too much.you've made your point a long time ago,why taking time to address this stubborn olodo afterall he didnt apply for evening classes.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Ranoscky(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2010
^
grin hehehe, i dey enjoy d guy (Gbawe) no b small!

@Gbawe, i dey feel u DIE! (hope to read more of ur post.) wink
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Gbawe: 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2010
~Bluetooth:

your own wahala self too much.you've made your point a long time ago,why taking time to address this stubborn olodo afterall he didnt apply for evening classes.

grin grin grin. You dey right my broda. It just annoys me when some folks come here to chat decietful crap while the lives, wellbeing and fortunes of Nigerian folks are at stake . If ethnic prejudice is bad in Nigeria does that justify how Nigerians are lured to a Country that wishes to decietfully court their investment only to then rubbish their endeavours ? Nigerian Investors now actually run the chances of losing a great deal of money because of the underhand and decietful dealings of Ghanaians lately that is almost akin to robbery . If the Ghanaian Govt  shamelessly took a huge licence fee from Glo only to then begin frustrating the Company openly , wetin remain ?

Ask Adenuga if he regrets his Ghana 'adventure' and he will say yes without hesitation because the same investment could have been deployed elsewhere without the hassle Glo is facing in Ghana!! Make my man Innoson no bother . We don't want another potentially great Nigerian company going to a Country , because of ludicrous hype , where he will get more headaches than profit. Innoson should simply speak to Mike Adenuga but that might not even be required as the man himself has stated that he prefers to remain in Niaja for now .
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by ikeyman00(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2010
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by fugocisse: 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
This is how all Nigerians should be thinking and talking rather than encouraging our innovative businesses to move to a terrain many Nigerians , through personal experience, now understand to be hostile, treacherous and anti-Nigerian . Easier for all of us to try and do our bit to make our leaders sit up and do the right thing. Personally , I will be attempting to find out why Lagos State , if it is not already doing so , is not giving this Company serious consideration .

my brother pls try as much as you can to bring this development to the notice of gov fashiola!

truely i am so happy with your comments i took time to read them all it shows that out there some nigerians are really patriotic and still have the general progress and developments of all nigerians irrespective of our tribe, ethics, zones, minority or majority. fellow nigerians we as a people will get there lets love one another and our dear nation.
remember what affects the least of us affects us all.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by olabukola: 4:15pm On Jul 31, 2010
Ibo made it will be good for Ghana and Niger road and not for Nigerian road. How Original is it.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Ranoscky(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2010
^
Na d tin wey dey kill una be dat. after una go say una dey look for hu go better nigeria! sad

*oya, keep on petronisin d china product, n keep makin more money for dem. Aturu awusa! sad
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Gbawe: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2010
olabukola:

Ibo made it will be good for Ghana and Niger road and not for Nigerian road. How Original is it.

My guy , na 2010 we dey so. Should we Nigerians , if we are to create a great nation, not be moving beyond seeing everything through an ethnic prism? This guy deserves the support of all Nigerians. I would want this guy to be given a fair opportunity , especially as he is Nigerian, to prove he can produce vehicle that match those we import , at great cost , in terms of durability, quality and comfort. Tata , in its home market of India , has vehicles that begin from around $2,000. 00 yet the cheapest model they supply to the Ghanaian market start from $10,500.00 shocked shocked

Bob Marley said:

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery; None but ourselves can free our minds.

No one will deliver value to Africa but Africans . Biko , commot those ethnic goggles .
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Litmus: 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
@Gbawe

If we have more like you Nigeria will get there
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by olabukola: 12:07am On Aug 01, 2010
Ibo machine, accident waiting to happen
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by presido1: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2010
This should be on the home page. Nice one Innoson.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Nchara: 1:09am On Aug 01, 2010
olabukola:

At least there is an Igbo machine. Where is Yoruba or Olabukola machine?
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by fugocisse: 5:42am On Aug 01, 2010
olubukola! you are a lunatic for saying that! well progress for all nigerians is not for tribalistic nigerian like you, i know you area alot of people wont comment the way you just did!

remember the name JAPAN! innitially japanese dont buy their products but what is happning now?

innoson motors will be the tata of africa, and all patriotic nigerians will enjoy from it and be proud of the technology comming out from our dear country to the rest of african continent!
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Ranoscky(m): 8:02am On Aug 01, 2010
@Olabukola,

If u'r asked to name five 5countries dat produce's cars, i'm sure u'll even list 10 of em, isn't it? undecided FINE!
Now, som1 want's to bring such idea to nigeria so we all (even other african countries) can also be proud dat vehicle's r also produced in africa (nigeria), n it's also another way to improve our economy. n here u r, criticisin d state on wia it's about to start, does dat make's any sence to u at all? na which day una go gree say ethnicity naim stil make us dey backward? when dey say 'made in china', do u/other people care to know d name of d state dat produces whatever product dey (china) produce? all u know is made in china right? undecided dis is d 21st century, y r u stil thinkin backwardly? undecided. .just lyk @Gbawe said, biko, commot doz ethnic goggles n let's join hands together to make nigeria gr8!  thanx for your cop!
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by igboboy1(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2010
olabukola:

typical Yoruba man tongue
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Pafuri(m): 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2010
Gbawe, you take yourself and your diatribe too seriously. 'Ni ilu afoju, olojukan l'oba'. It feels good to you that you are cheered on by less intelligent folks around you. They make silly comments, throw in some insults here and there simply because a poster does not agree with your (Gbawe's) opinion, not even their own opinions. Some are so impressed by your rants that they want to shout 'Gbawe for President'! So sad! Of course, you seem to enjoy it. This does not speak well of your intelligence. The state of your mind is another question. How come everything has to be confrontational where you are concerned?. GLO/Adenuga, why, maybe Ghana stopped liking them because they realised Adenuga is a front for Babangida. Think of the 'love' Nigerians have for IBB and you wonder why Ghana may not want to deal with someone or a business that is related to IBB, the CIA agent who helped put more drugs on American streets than even the dreaded but benevolent Pablo Escobar. Did you also consider that Obasanjo's hand might be in this for the same reason as above? Then again, there is the 'Third Term Agenda' and IBB's not-so-active opposition? Could it be that OBJ leaned on the authorities in Ghana for his own diabolic plans?. And the female estate developper; why could she not build in Nigeria? Your answer is as good as mine. 'It is all Ghana's fault!', you say. You are crying yourself hoarse like a church pastor on a Sunday morning. Give us some analysis please. Ghana does not owe Nigeria and Nigerians anything. I am sick and tired of this sense of entitlement on the part of the 'Giant' of Africa. A drunk gaint is not a good sight to see. And yes, some of you have doubted my origin and loyalty to Nigeria. I will answer you by saying that blind loyalty has never done the leader any good. Besides, 'omo t'o shipa l'angbe'. I am an Ibadan man.
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Chongaiman: 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2010
I pray for Innoson's success. I also pray that the company as it grows, would not start behaving like HiTV which has clearly proved to lack innovation .
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Ranoscky(m): 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2010
@pafuri

N ur point is?
Re: Ghana Woos Innoson Auto Plant With Incentives by Nchara: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2010
^^^^
IMHO, Pafuri has no blame here. The gov should be blamed instead. I will, however, not advise Innoson to go to Ghana, at least not for now. But it is his choice to make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Globacom Signs Deal With Eutelsat Of France For Satellite Deployment / How To Make Money Dropshipping In Nigeria Using Shopify Store / Registering A Company In Nigeria (for Your Information)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.