Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale (2432 Views)

Usb Led Torch Available / Affordable Decor Drop Lights And Chandeliers For Your Lighting Needs / Easy to use Bluetooth car scanner for error lights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by booblacain(m): 12:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
Someone suggested idumota, will I really get them cheaper there? Are there other alternative places in Lagos I can get cartons of rechargeable LED torch lights and mini table fans.
Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by miltonchux(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Go to Alaba international market, Electrical section. You will get them cheaper in carton price.
Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by Alabaintprice(m): 5:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Will help you get that or visit Alaba international
Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by mbhs139(m): 7:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
What type of LED lights do you need, is it LONTOR…?
I can help you facilitate it. I'm a dealer to Lontor. Let me which one exactly you want. I may as well send you samples.
Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by ewawumi(f): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2018
If you have specific ones in mind, send me pics on . If not, chat me for samples
Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by booblacain(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
mbhs139:
What type of LED lights do you need, is it LONTOR…?
I can help you facilitate it. I'm a dealer to Lontor. Let me which one exactly you want. I may as well send you samples.

Yes, lontor, lenon, kamisafe and the likes. Do you have rechargeable mini table fans as well?
Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by booblacain(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Alabaintprice:
Will help you get that or visit Alaba international

The ones I saw in Alaba are too expensive.
Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by mbhs139(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
booblacain:

Yes, lontor, lenon, kamisafe and the likes. Do you have rechargeable mini table fans as well?

Dear Sir/Ma'm

You have to specific about your needs so that we will know what we are working towards.

LONTOR has different categories of led lights. I'll send you the different categories tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by ewawumi(f): 11:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
angry
Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by ewawumi(f): 11:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Inbox me for prices and negotiation. Its payment on delivery and up to 10% discount available depending on quantity purchased.
Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by Onlinealaba(m): 11:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
booblacain:

chat me up, we sell @ flat rates

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Rechargeable LED Torch Lights And Fans Wholesale by Alabaintprice(m): 9:19am On Dec 05, 2018
booblacain:

Maybe you didnt meet the right people

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Killer Bulk Sms Proposal Revealed.. / My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? / How To Create A For Free And Make $500 A Month From Home Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.