Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu (6252 Views)

CSU: You Can’t Convince Those Who Believed That Buhari Was Cloned - Omokri / The Person Soludo Met Is A Cloned Nnamdi Kanu - Simon Ekpa / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by DonKachiERA: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu

The Leader of the Indigenous People's of BIAFRA, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has denied ever saying President Mohammadu Buhari Was cloned, rather, he said that the occupant of Aso Rock...

See Source for full details
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/12/breaking-i-never-said-buhari-was-cloned.html

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nigerians know you never said that, but a typical average Nigerian is not honest and will simply twist your words to make it a lie, just like many of them on Nairaland.

Please don’t bother explaining, we got what you said the first time, an imposter from Sudan and not a clone.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by alhassanyusuf29(m): 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
no problem, we have forgiven you..why dont u come back home now grin cheesy
DonKachiERA:

The Leader of the Indigenous People's of BIAFRA, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has denied ever saying President Mohammadu Buhari Was cloned, rather, he said that the occupant of Aso Rock...

http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2018/12/breaking-i-never-said-buhari-was-cloned.html

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by KanwuliaMama: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yes! Buhari was CLONED like DOLLY THE SHEEP!
Say it KANU!
Let them QUENCH! grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by solihu(m): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
The fear of Python is the beginning of wisdom, stay hidden n Israel o grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Brawnoria(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
this is Nigeria, where you say this today and say that tomorrow, nobody is ready to take responsibility for his actions. Kanu speak louder let's hear you
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Zombies won't read to understand....They read to be stupid.

Kanu has said a million times that the late Buhari is currently decaying in SaudiArabia and a Sudanese who was initially a cobbler is currently occupying AsoRock. Jubril who can neither speak fulfude, is not bald, is younger and fresher and doesn't look 50, how much more 88 (Buhari's original age).

Kanu just ignore zombies abeg

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by IamD18: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
solihu:
The fear of Python is the beginning of wisdom, stay hidden n Israel o grin

Python than cannot swallow Bokoharam. Is that one Python?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
Even that is senseless too. Igbos are easily brainwashed.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Corrinthians(m): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
Kanu reads this comment and be like.. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Okoyeebo: 3:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Firgemachar: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
So Buhari will die and the core north won't mourn him all because of power

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
DonKachiERA:

We know you never said cloning.

The clone narrative is the product of Mowe-Ibafo express press mushrooms

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by ithink7: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
So who said it
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Python dance don reset his brain , remaining his gullible followers

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by frankfrancis871: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2018
sad

Yes We know that that idiot is Jubril the impostor from sudan, a shit parker who unfortunately agreed to deceive over 180 million people!

shocked

but those homo-erectus have tried to distort the truth and failed!

Nigerians are naturally full of lies, deceits, wickedness etcetera so what do you expect?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Lawalatm: 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
You guys don't pay attention to details....he said the occupant in Aso Rock and not the Buhari as a person grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2018
This fraudster has come again with his usual lies. Didn't the terrorist promise to go to Abuja and bring back Buhari's head to his followers last year? An Ordinary company of soldiers sent him into exile with his tail in between his legs just like his late dog Jack. Nnamdi Kanu if you dare step foot on Nigerian soil ever again, you will silenced permanently

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Roger3D(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
If he dares to do that, he will join his dog Jack in the neither world

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
IamD18:

Python than cannot swallow Bokoharam. Is that one Python?
but boko haram is not holding any territory in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Afamed: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
You want him to join his dog, Jack.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:
Even that is senseless too. Igbos are easily brainwashed.
IPOB members are far better than you
they run their Tv stations with HD
watch your NTA
listen to your Radio Nigerian and Listen to Radio Biafra the difference is clear
IPOB leaders are more organized than your Nigeria leaders

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
buhariguy:
but boko haram is not holding any territory in Nigeria
which other Territory is Bigger than Slaughtering 150 Soldiers Boko now use Nigeria Soldiers for Long Range Training

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 4:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hizzy:

which other Territory is Bigger than Slaughtering 150 Soldiers Boko now use Nigeria Soldiers for Long Range Training
you were blind when the gallant army killed boko terrorist in thousands and chase them away from Nigeria to lake chad.

Oh! Less I forgot, you are one of the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist who always praise your terrorist brothers who has be technically defeated by our gallant army.
Their final end has come .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 4:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hizzy:

IPOB members are far better than you
they run their Tv stations with HD
watch your NTA
listen to your Radio Nigerian and Listen to Radio Biafra the difference is clear
IPOB leaders are more organized than your Nigeria leaders

Of course, Biafra ranks higher than all other countries on every developmental indices.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:

Of course, Biafra ranks higher than all other countries on every developmental indices.
Now you understand

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
buhariguy:
you were blind when the gallant army killed boko terrorist in thousands and chase them away from Nigeria to lake chad.

Oh! Less I forgot, you are one of the jobless aggressive lazy terrorist who always praise your terrorist brothers who has be technically defeated by our gallant army.
Their final end has come .
I'm happy you now know that I'm jobless
and you're a job provider plz I need Job
and if you can't get me one or two I will know you're the Chief of Jobless youths
Because a thief is always the first to call a person a thief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Guestlander: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hizzy:

Now you understand

Yeah, that the Biafrans live in a phantasy world that is as real as Alice's wonderland.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:

Yeah, that the Biafrans live in a phantasy world that is as real as Alice's wonderland.
All I know is that Biafra TV Station is better than your black and white NTA
Biafra Radio stations are far better than Radio Nigerian
and most of all
IPOB leaders are more enlightened and educated than your Leaders
can you compare Buhari to Kanu intellectually
Capital NO
See where KANU has gotten IPOB to they are well organized can your Buhari organize Nigeria the way KANU organized IPOB
bro the Difference is Clear

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by buhariguy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hizzy:

I'm happy you now know that I'm jobless
and you're a job provider plz I need Job
and if you can't get me one or two I will know you're the Chief of Jobless youths
Because a thief is always the first to call a person a thief
come and clear my gutter
Re: Breaking: I Never Said Buhari Was Cloned ~ Nnamdi Kanu by backnbeta(f): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
Yes, he never said Buhari was cloned and the rumor mongers knew that well before they spread their lies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING :james Nwafor Has Been Sacked / See What The Gun Men That Attack Owerri Prison Told Prisoners / Multiple Levies In Abia State. Somebody Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.