Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? (4149 Views)

Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online / 2023: Tricky Storms Before Atiku / Seems Judd Legum Lied, Contract Was Signed Before Atiku Became PDP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by sarrki(m): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nobody should tell me he’s praying

He’s not in position of praying

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by GavelSlam: 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
What am I seeing saw?
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
All for the Dollar.

PMB 2023

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by livelymatilda22: 1:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol... Na wa oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by Godjone(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sarki and cohorts. una don go forge another one again. Is no longer Atiku watching falcons is now secondus kneeling for Atiku. APC : Party of forgers and intellectual property thieves

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by Afamed: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2018
He dey beg for forgiveness, Secondus nearly sent Atiku to Guantanamo prison just yesterday

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by selectedhero(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
LAUGHING AT APC ZOMBIES. IS THIS THE BEST YOU LOT COULD COME UP WITH? THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE EVEN SLIGHTLY INTELLIGENT SEF

1 Like

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by nengibo: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
He's obviously praying, only the devil hates prayer

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by NothingDoMe: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
sarrki:

Why does the camera man look like Oshiomole? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by oyin44: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
I don laugh tire ...l pity atiku with his grab grab party members

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by baba4dgirls: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
sarrki:

yea, he isn't praying. So he had to remove his chairs and take them to the other side, so he can kneel before Atiku from the table.
Couldn't hejust have gone and knelt in the open space in front of Atiku.

How do you guys think. No wonder they call you guys Zombies.

You better grow up and start selling your expired product.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by Mariangeles(f): 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
sarrki:

What has that got to do with anything ??
Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by NothingDoMe: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Godjone:
Sarki and cohorts. una don go forge another one again. Is no longer Atiku watching falcons is now secondus kneeling for Atiku. APC : Party of forgers and intellectual property thieves
From the very first speech of Buhari.

It's in the genes of APC.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by NothingDoMe: 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
sarrki:

He is. When we pray we take off our hats. Don't confuse it with head slamming biko.
Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by madridguy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
Punishment for trying to send Pa Atiku to the US knowing fully Waziri of corruption is wanted with bounty on his head. tongue

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by sarrki(m): 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
GavelSlam:
What am I seeing saw?
grin

Hypocrisy is there name

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by Homeboiy: 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Not a new thing nah

1 Like

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by quickberry2(m): 2:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
A slave

1 Like

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 02, 2018
This is not secondus
Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lol. Barcanista.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Obviously PRAYING but not my business.
He does so regularly when he visits his office .
ATIKU remains a BIG THIEF while BUHARI watches over Thieves
Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by magoo10(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2018
He is praying
You can see his cap on the table

1 Like

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by sarrki(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
magoo10:
He is praying
You can see his cap on the table

That’s not a prayer mood
Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by magoo10(m): 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
sarrki:

That’s not a prayer mood
lol you people will not cease to amaze someone, which one be prayer mood again?
Is there any standard mood of praying

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
magoo10:
lol you people will not ceize to amaze someone, which one be prayer mood again?

you are talking to a confirmed islamist in that cuntt.

how do you expect him to understand the nuances of Christian prayer?

more hope for an elephant to pass thru the eye of a needle than for that to happen.
Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by magoo10(m): 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

you are talking to a confirmed islamist in that cuntt.

how do you expect him to understand the nuances of Christian prayer?

more hope for an elephant to pass thru the eye of a needle than for that to happen.
the thing tire me.
Were they expecting atiku a Muslim to pull off his cap and kneel down to pray just as Christians do? If you call them zombie na they will start crying.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by sarrki(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
magoo10:
lol you people will not cease to amaze someone, which one be prayer mood again?

Prayer of a sinner is a noise to God

Also I tell you that’s not the position of prayer
Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by omonaijiria: 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2018
Lies from lie mohammed greatgrandson Sarki

BMC you will not have HBP

5 Likes

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by sarrki(m): 4:04pm On Dec 02, 2018
nengibo:
He's obviously praying, only the devil hates prayer

Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by sarrki(m): 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
omonaijiria:
Lies from lie mohammed greatgrandson Sarki

This is not secondus

Sharap is That the same picture?
Re: Why Is Uche Secondus Kneeling Down Before Atiku? by omonaijiria: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
sarrki:

Also I tell you that’s not the position of prayer

Saraki can you upload how you pray here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RUGA: South West Thank You For Aiding The Agenda / 2023: The Plan Between The North And The Niger Delta / Delete

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.