Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos (37367 Views)

Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) / Update On The Lagos Metro Railway - Photos / Amaechi Inspects Lagos-ibadan Railway(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by TGMISKY(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
God bless Nigeria
Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Willie2015: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:
Soon you will be able to live in Ibadan and work in Lagos or vice versa.
My vote goes to the APC, If you don't like that you can take a dive in you know where.

An estimated 11 million jobs have been lost in Nigeria under President Muhammadu Buhari's leadership, leading to the World Poverty Clock, a website that monitors real-time progress against poverty globally, revealing that Nigeria has overtaken India as the world's headquarters for "extreme poverty"

- Pls tell PMB and APC to give us back 11 million jobs ....

- How do you expect us to live in Ibadan and work in Lagos when we dont have jobs..

3 Likes

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by thatigboman: 6:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
Corrinthians:
As a child of hate and an Athiefwkulated PDP fanatic with morbid hatred for anything South West, these pictures bring so much sadness, pains and misery to my heart and soul. cry cry
are u not the yoruba muslim that is said to be regional officer BMC? Your 30k per month sai baba chanters have been looking for you to pay their money. Can I send u pm their names? Pay the poor boys pls
Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Willie2015: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:
My vote goes to the APC, If you don't like that you can take a dive in you know where.

An estimated 11 million jobs have been lost in Nigeria under President Muhammadu Buhari's leadership, leading to the World Poverty Clock, a website that monitors real-time progress against poverty globally, revealing that Nigeria has overtaken India as the world's headquarters for "extreme poverty"

- Pls tell PMB and APC to give us back 11 million jobs ....
Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Tfkspecial(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
In the eyes of PDP and its co-travellers, this rail way lane is a cloned one from Sudan. PMB's enemies will suffer depression after the presidential election next year

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by allanphash7(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Afamed: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
sad sad
Sai barber joor
Keep quiet , supporter of a fugitive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by swagifted(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
so i can live in ibadan and work in lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2018
nyamuri flat.heads gave the ineffectual baboon 6yrs, only for him to give them second niger bridge "prototype" grin cheesy

walahi jonathan no try! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Afamed: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:
nyamuri flat.heads gave the ineffectual baboon 6yrs, only for him to give them second niger bridge "prototype" grin cheesy
Una no go kill person with laugh. That was the Otuoke fisherman second time of commissioning of 2nd Niger bridge. The mugu wey full iPod I never see for my life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Lordofthewest(m): 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
alhassanyusuf29:

walahi jonathan no try! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by efighter: 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2018
Please stop posting these pictures. Even when we the good people of Nigeria shall commission the railway and ride on it, we shall do it secretly. Even the old letter writer from Owu shall ride on it just as Oby Ezekwelisi rode on Buhari built railway to Kaduna to campaign against Buhari. But let's do it in secret. I have several Flattinos as friends and colleagues, I don't want any of them to commit suicide or die of hypertension.

SAI BABA, SAI OSINBAJO. 2019 is a walk over.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Felixv: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Can’t wait the to get on this train. I miss that Ibadan Amala.

Good food.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by efighter: 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
davillian:
Just tell us the cost so we can criticise you people and compare it with what morroco did.

No, you cannot compare it with what Morroco did, instead compare it with the ones PDP built in their 16 years of looting including the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges with the drunk ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke built and commissioned on the drawing board.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by COMPAQ(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:
ordinarily that's what It should mean, but with this government you just never know. If the government is going to maintain the train service then trust me it will never work. However if it's going to be managed by the private sector then I can envisage that at some point there will be a time where you actually can live in ibadan and work in lagos
Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by davillian(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
efighter:

No, you cannot compare it with what Morroco did, instead compare it with the ones PDP built in their 16 years of looting including the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Niger Bridges with the drunk ineffectual buffoon from Otuoke built and commissioned on the drawing board.
Shift I'm not a party person I vote for brains and not party.
Grow up lazy youth.
Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by colestephan86: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
AutoReportNG:
In our usual way of updating the on-going Lagos-Ibadan railway which spans across 3 states which are Oyo, Ogun and Lagos states.

AutoReportNG can report that work has finished on the Ogun River and Tonowo-1 Bridge respectively, they are now moving across Lagos state which will be the final destination.

The project is expected to be completed before June 2019.

These are pictures from the site, Ogun Axis to be specific...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-zCapWnLhyYQ/XAPbUYaRqEI/AAAAAAAAWik/fdtXpBtasK442TihGmP0l1MYLn1qQkaqQCEwYBhgL/s1600/Ogun_Rivers_Railway_005_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-BKs-XrQEZJc/XAPbSvc2XJI/AAAAAAAAWh8/-OAR0URvHcEzCiYA4Pya-qHYMVZ-bmdmwCLcBGAs/s1600/Ogun_Rivers_Railway_001_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-tErqPkqf7EM/XAPbT8p4JYI/AAAAAAAAWiI/N3FRSykXaJcCWcJ5tTZuImRb0H8Y8T27ACLcBGAs/s1600/Ogun_Rivers_Railway_004_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

[img]https://2.bp..com/-6cgVSAmNmSQ/XAPbUS6YfAI/AAAAAAAAWiQ/8LkjVOKyrrYpoWQpa_7DgZEsuQkLevxVQCLcBGAs/s1600/Ogun_Rivers_Railway_006_AutoReportNG.com.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/12/update-on-lagos-ibadan-railway-photos.html

Make I no lie o, I have seen these project with my own eyes. If you think I'm lying pls go to Lagos Abeokuta road stop at larfarge cement n ask any bike man to take you to the construction site.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Afamed: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
davillian:
Just tell us the cost so we can criticise you people and compare it with what morroco did.
Shameless people, why Morocco, why not compare it with the ones PDP built while in power for 16yrs.Abi no show for 16 yrs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by alfsalami: 6:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Wailers will not like this thing you are showing us

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by tabuski(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2018
ArmedRobber:
May Ogun God of iron ,Ayilala, saponna, Sango, in coalition strike anybody that says yorubas should not vote for buhari
Striking from your family first
Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by zombieHUNTER: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afamed:

Keep quiet , supporter of a fugitive

Do you know what a fugitive means?...

Supporter of a terrorist
Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by olajizz01(m): 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

My fellow Yoruba Muslims
We know Buhari didn't initiate this project .. It started with the last administration
We know Buhari is not doing anything aside travelling and pighting kwarupsion on the pages of newspapers...
We must vote Buhari... Because Tinubuo said so

Sai Buhari
bigot,ti opolo won o Bati monna odo mo,won ada si awuruju,when you useless bigot were overwhelmed with fact, your next weapon is religion .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Afamed: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Do you know what a fugitive means?...

Supporter of a terrorist

you can give it another definition to suit your principal, be bold enough to advice Atiku, after all America is just 12hrs away from Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by islandmoon: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
election scam!! you keep showing same photos over and over again! show us the photos of train with goods moving on it? go to kenya as see superb work, we are tired of having looters and leaders who only shows us photos during election campaign! scam!!
Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Alajiki(m): 6:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
ArmedRobber:
May Ogun God of iron ,Ayilala, saponna, Sango, in coalition strike anybody that says yorubas should not vote for buhari

Ase waa!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Afamed: 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2018
islandmoon:
election scam!! you keep showing same photos over and over again! show us the photos of train with goods moving on it? go to kenya as see superb work, we are tired of having looters and leaders who only shows us photos during election campaign! scam!!
At least you can see the work going on at the site. This was what Jonathan was showing us in 2015 regards second Niger Bridge.Check what your Hero was showing us down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by islandmoon: 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
Afamed:

At least you can see the work going on at the site. This was what Jonathan was showing us in 2015 regards second Niger Bridge.Check what your Hero was showing us down

scam is scam !!! what were they doing all these while? why now? a scam is a scam!! this is election scam! after election, they will abandon it!!
Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by farem: 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Guestlander:
Why would anyone support a political party that promised a bridge and couldn't deliver it for 16 years while individuals goes into the central bank to withdraw a billion dollars for nonsense, as in Dasuki and his master.

2 Likes

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Pataricatering(f): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2018
Keep up the good work ! Your updates are so appreciated !
AutoReportNG:
God bless Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by farem: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
he is praying, he didn't kneel down before anybody.

Praying? t then shows Atiku is an antichrist. How can a whole PDP chairman be praying with camera on and a whole presidential candidate who is a staunch Anglican from Mbaise, is looking unconcerned and mocking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by Teeboi56: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nice work
Sai baba till 2023 if u no agree u can commit suicide b4 then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On The Lagos-ibadan Railway - Photos by bobolizim(m): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Importance
Of
This
Project
Is
Simply
Decongestion
Of
Lagos
And
Opening
Up
Ibadan
The
Former
Powerhouse
Of
Southwest.

God
Bless
BUHARI
and further inflowing of ogun state.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Poverty Stricken People Of Patani Forest, Delta State / Dangote Truck Kills 10 On Abuja Road After Colliding With Bus (Graphic Photos) / Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.