Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family (1632 Views)

Fancy Clothes Wont Get You Into Bbnaija -uriel Oputa Advise To Bbnaija Aspirants / Bbnaija's Uriel Replies People Criticizing Her 'thick' Curves / PHOTOS: Anita Joseph,#bbnaija’s Uriel & Ese To Host New Talk Show “the Pink Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family by GistmoreNG: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Reality star, Uriel Oputa is getting honoured by a couple who are staunch fans of the 2017 bbnaija housemate as they revealed their intentions to name their baby daughter after the famous chef.

See their leaked chat below...

News from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/husband-wife-in-with-bbnaijas-uriel-set-to-make-her-part-of-their-family

Re: Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family by GistmoreNG: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Re: Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family by malificent(f): 2:48pm On Dec 02, 2018
Their cup of tea
Re: Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family by frankanyiks(m): 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
Omg wow. Loves you so much.. madam don't come back hear and tell us how Uriel slept with your hubby
Re: Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family by meobizy(f): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
So people now fake messages to make news? Wonders shall never end.
Re: Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family by SIMPLYkush: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
Davido used chioma for rituals and we are here like nothing happened
Re: Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family by czarina(f): 7:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Beautiful girl. Beautiful name.

God bless you as you check my profile smiley
Re: Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family by nazablossom(f): 9:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
I can believe that I'm saying this but the couple might be into 3someness . The wife should be concerned not the other way round.

Nobody should quote me, I had a rough day.
Re: Husband & Wife In With Bbnaija's Uriel, Set To Make Her Part Of Their Family by sundaygray(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hmm....they're both fools both the man and the wife

(1) (Reply)

Fight Breaks Out Between Wizkid And Tiwasavage Over A Huge Love Machine / Lola Alao Celebrates Aisha Abimbola’s Daughter’s 11th Birthday / Is Davido trying to Diss Wizkid with His New Song Tittled ‘On God’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.