Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC (6711 Views)

LP, Peter Obi Join Atiku/PDP's Call For Live Proceedings Of Tribunal Sittings / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC by emezuo17: 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
smiley
What do you expect from a party that makes Hypocrisy it's trademark.

PDP knows nemesis is around the corner, and is afraid of her baggage, if APC does ¼ of what PDP did during its anarchous years, PDP will go extinct,

It's just like the popular saying, ogbu nma ana ekwe madu gafeya na azu

Someone who likes cutting others with knife is wary of others passing behind him.

I used to be apolitical, and I think I still am, but PDPs stenchous Hypocrisy is so nauseating and drawing neutrals out.

. You are not apolitical my brother, you are a full blooded APC, I can feel it from your first word.
Re: 2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC by edupedia: 4:05pm On Dec 02, 2018
Omeokachie:
You would think APC is the opposition party here.

...your statement has no meaning...how do parties in power talk?...nonsense...
Re: 2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC by KanwuliaMama: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2018
Gkemz:
Why is APC bothered. because they have perfected plans to rig election with police and inec

Gbam! grin
Re: 2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC by emezuo17: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2018
Jaisman26:

Oga na from America Atiku go rule Nigeria? So going country now has become a prerequisite for a president?
APC una d fall my hands...... Meanwhile buhari must go
. What is the big deal if atiku visits America or not, can anyone point out a time Buhari visited America? To the best of my knowledge Buhari did not step foot in USA 15 years before becoming president in 2015
Re: 2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2018
emezuo17:
. You are not apolitical my brother, you are a full blooded APC, I can feel it from your first word.

Maybe, you are me to know what I am.

I might or might not like APC, but I now whole heartedly dislike PDP.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC by hundredrivas(m): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
APC plan to use inec and the NPF to rig this election is very clear just the way they rigged ekiti and that of Osun states That is why the inec boss and igp have to be changed.Una plan to rig 2019 election will not work.

Re: 2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC by Excuzeme: 4:44pm On Dec 02, 2018
When Arsenal Captain starts asking the Referee to be changed before their Match with Man City starts, you know that they are very sure of losing that Match. grin grin grin

PDP - Change INEC Chairman, dissolve INEC, Change Police I.G, Change Rivers State C.P, change the date of the Presidential election.....Change! Change!! Change!!

Wetin sef?
shocked shocked angry angry
Re: 2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC by Excuzeme: 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2018
Hedonini:
This further proves where the incompetent IGP's and INEC chairman's loyalties and sympathies lie. But the INEC puppet is a non issue. Everyone knows that the abokki is there to do Buhari and the APC's bidding. I'm more concerned and pained about that irritating IGP of a creature.

What exactly qualifies the incredibly incompetent and bigoted fool called Idris to be retained as IGP for a whole presidential tenure... Four years? What? Has he revolutionalised policing in Nigeria? Is the police more effective, more civilised, or more professional than ever before? Has he reformed the police in any fundamental way that makes him an indispensable change agent? Why exactly is he being retained for so damn long even though the police is more rotten and politicised than ever under him? ? ? These are the core questions. What is so special about the idiot that he has to be retained for so long - the longest serving in our democratic history? Same applies to the useless military service chiefs, especially the Chief of Army Staff Buratai, who has overseen the worst period of incompetence in the fight against Boko Haram?

I don't really blame these fools. I blame the useless carcass called Buhari, or is it Jibril, who doesn't know his left from his right. Nigeria is now in the hands of a deadly cabal who are misusing presidential power to ride roughshod on all of us. That's why people like Idris remain in their position and are growing more power drunk than ever in spite of their unprecedented uselessness.

Buhari has to be ejected next year. It's a must. That's the only way to take back Nigeria from these demonic animals.

His ONLY and SINGULAR Qualification is that He is from DAURA.....Buhari's blooder undecided undecided undecided

The problem is, we cant reject Buhari and replace him with an even worse looter and criminal like A-Thief-Ku!
That will be like jumping from frying Pan, into a raging fire!.

PDP should have given Nigerians a better alternative
.....but then, Nigerians should vote for people like Moghalu, Sowore, Donald Duke, Ezekwesili, Durotimi, e.t.c
Re: 2019 Elections: Pdp’s Call On INEC Chair, Police IG To Resign Suspicious - APC by truthstands20: 2:04am On Dec 03, 2018
You can't have the president, INEC chairman and inspector general of police all from one zone of the country. It will never work. APC is a big scam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State Local Government Elections-updates / True State Of Federal Roads From Lagos To Ebonyi State / Download Video, Boko Haram Beheads 20 People Sends Video To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.