Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road (29096 Views)

The Accident Victims Involving Obaseki’s Convoy (Graphic Photos) / LASG Commences Clean Up Of Badagry Express Road - Photos / Governor Ajimobi Rescues Two Accident Victims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road by Vicar2015(m): 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
SimplyInex:
This story is not true. My dear dad was the one driving the black Toyota.it was the Gov’s convoy that cursed the accident. The roof of the Gov’s convoy removed and hit the wheel screen of my dad’s car. My dad swap is hand and hit the convet as they came down. The bus was speeding and summersulted over my dad’s car. We thank Almighty God no life was lost. Please Mr Governor fix my dad’s car. We appreciate your concern and care but you can still do better. Thank you

The roof of what now? I thought they only used armoured land cruisers and hiluxes...didn't know their roofs do come off. Wish your dad and your grammer speedy recovery.
Re: Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road by SimplyInex(f): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2018
It was the hilux top roof. Thank you for you concern.
Re: Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
farem:

Wailing is a serious malady! If the governor has passed away, claiming the FRSC will come to do their job, your canine teeth would be used to tear him down for "not caring"

If it's you that was among the victims, would you have loved that a passing governor stopped by and rescued you or you would preferred FRSC to come while you're bleeding?
GOD BLESS you for this bro.
Wailers are so pathetic in their ways of reasoning.
Most times, they are better left alone!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road by farem: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
deji17:
I don’t wail. I am very Pro APC. In a sane clime, the road safety and other emergency team should be at the scene of accident within five minutes of the accident. That a Governor is now the one rescuing accident victim is absurd. It shows system that is supposed to work has failed or innefficient. What if the Governor is not plying the road at that point in time? Some people were equipped and paid to do that job.

FRSC is a federal agency. The last time I checked, they don't operate with jet planes, not even in US. A fresh accident, remain fresh, don't allow yourself to have HBP on nothing
Re: Gov. Oyetola Rescues Accident Victims Along Ibadan-lagos Express Road by farem: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
deji17:
I don’t wail. I am very Pro APC. In a sane clime, the road safety and other emergency team should be at the scene of accident within five minutes of the accident. That a Governor is now the one rescuing accident victim is absurd. It shows system that is supposed to work has failed or innefficient. What if the Governor is not plying the road at that point in time? Some people were equipped and paid to do that job.

You don't wail! How else are wailers identified?
FRSC is a federal agency. The last time I checked, they don't operate with jet planes, not even in US. A fresh accident, remain fresh, don't allow yourself to have HBP on nothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ultimate Solution To The Boko Haram Problem In Nigeria? / Plateau Villagers Seeking Refuge Attacked And Killed / Reno Omokri Vs Kayode Ogundamisi On Live UK TV Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.