Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland (1030 Views)

White People React As Buhari Says He Is Not Cloned In Poland (photos / President Buhari Reacts To Being Cloned, Says 'It's Real Me' / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Adeitanajoke(f): 6:06pm On Dec 02, 2018

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally reacted to reports that he had been cloned.

The Personal Assistant to the President on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, said in a Twitter post that Buhari, while addressing Nigerians in Poland, said some people had wished him dead when he was sick for many months.

The tweet read, “A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. It is real me… I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong. — President @MBuhari this evening in Kraków, Poland. His response to a question of him being cloned.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/buhari-finally-addresses-rumours-of-being-cloned-in-poland.html

1 Share

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Firefire(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
Ediot!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by ifex370(m): 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2018
Firefire:
Ediot!

Looooool grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by nero2face: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2018
Just remove ur cap let's see and confirm our selves
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Firefire(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
ifex370:

Looooool grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by seunmsg(m): 6:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
Firefire:
Ediot!

Hatred has really eaten deep into your brain. All you do nowadays is to go around and insult, no reasonable contribution to any topic. Shm!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Firefire(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Tall for nothing cow. Agunmaniye!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by nero2face: 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
seunmsg:

Hatred has really eaten deep into your brain. All you do nowadays is to go around and insult, no reasonable contribution to any topic. Shm!
And foolishness has eaten deep into our brains abi

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Firefire(m): 6:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
[s]
seunmsg:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Sylver247: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
We only hear from this guy when he's out of the country. Never address his people in his country.
When last did he hold a live broadcast. Fool.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by Firefire(m): 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2018
Sylver247:
We only hear from this guy when he's out of the country. Never address his people in his country.
When last did he hold a live broadcast. Fool.

This fool is even more wicked than the former one

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by ifex370(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2018
Firefire:

This fool is even more wicked than the former one

Loooooooooooool... grin

Guy you de vex ooo.. You're making my neighbours wonder what's making me laugh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by NIGHTMARE0O7: 6:26pm On Dec 02, 2018
Nawa but why always addressing us when he outside the country.. undecided
Guys is this normal? I'm just asking
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by ozowarac: 6:27pm On Dec 02, 2018
He Is A Double As Simple as that.
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by seunmsg(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2018
nero2face:
And foolishness has eaten deep into our brains abi

Obviously. It is only crass foolishness that can make some people to support Atiku for president.
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by KanwuliaMama: 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
He went to answer in Poland? cheesy
Baba JUBRIL! Speak to Nigerians WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH!

419 President. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by obi2eze: 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2018
It's obvious that Nigerians hate the truth.

How can an impostor be acting as president and everyone is quiet as if nothing is happening?
Re: Buhari Finally Addresses Rumours Of Being Cloned In Poland by asorock01: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
Adeitanajoke:

President Muhammadu Buhari has finally reacted to reports that he had been cloned.

The Personal Assistant to the President on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, said in a Twitter post that Buhari, while addressing Nigerians in Poland, said some people had wished him dead when he was sick for many months.

The tweet read, “A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. It is real me… I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong. — President @MBuhari this evening in Kraków, Poland. His response to a question of him being cloned.”

https://all-gists..com/2018/12/buhari-finally-addresses-rumours-of-being-cloned-in-poland.html
why did he address the matter outside the country? why not addressed it in his one country?

(1) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Scam N-power In Akwa Ibom State / The Oil In Niger Delta Belongs To Jigawa As Far As Nigeria Remains One / What Israeli Lawmaker Said About Jubril As Nigeria’s President – Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.