Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,489 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar (1101 Views)

The Ordination Of Remi Tinubu As Pastor - Is RCCG Compromised? / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / "Pastor Is My Baby Daddy" - Mentally Deranged Woman Provides Photos As Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by conquerour(m): 6:10pm On Dec 02, 2018
I joined the Church some years ago. It was in the Church I got saved and because of my commitment to God's work I became the pastor's PA. I have handled several projects, I am always his errand boy but severally I have caught the pastor lying mostly on the issue of money. Pls what can I do?
Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by dkronicle(m): 6:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
If we no make money, watin we gain. Use ur head
Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by GOFRONT(m): 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2018
You are working with a Conman

1 Like

Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2018
conquerour:
I joined the Church some years ago. It was in the Church I got saved and because of my commitment to God's work I became the pastor's PA. I have handled several projects, I am always his errand boy but severely I have caught the pastor lying mostly on issue of money. Pls what can I do?

99.99% of the New generation pastors including the so called big once are all very big liars...!!

You see them giving testimonies how they drove their car for a hundred miles without fuel in thier tank and their congregation would still shout praise Jesus and halleluyah to the lies...!!

I just get baffled a times when chunk of people choose to leave in lies...!!

Oga, OP you better scram before the said pastor begin eye you for other things..!!

Peace..!!

2 Likes

Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 02, 2018
conquerour:
I joined the Church some years ago. It was in the Church I got saved and because of my commitment to God's work I became the pastor's PA. I have handled several projects, I am always his errand boy but severely I have caught the pastor lying mostly on issue of money. Pls what can I do?

Know this, for the fact that you are saved in a church doesn't mean you owe them your loyalty. You were saved unto the Lord and not the pastor so. Don't let your sense of commitment lead you to hell.
If you are a liar like him and you also share in the money then (or hope to) you are both same. I will advise you to leave now. Once you stay more you will start to see it as normal. Any man that is not following the word of God is not a true child of God. That doesn't mean he was not called by God, he just may have deviated from God.
Bible says. The LOVE OF MONEY is the root of all evil. If he can do this, he will do worse.just stop working for him.
Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by MrPRevailer(m): 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2018
conquerour:

Leave the church. Come to The Lord's Chosen and pitch your tent. However, if you are the money motivated type pastor, you better remain a member/worker.

It's better for the sake of your Christian race.
Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2018
conquerour:
issue of money as how? Does he report to a higher authority?anyway don't let his lying anointing fall on you o, and don't forget to caution him too, you might be his saving grace.
Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by luvmijeje(f): 9:33pm On Dec 02, 2018
I don't even know where to start. Op, don't you lie? Abraham lied. David lied. Moses lied. If we according to the Bible God has also lied. Since you can't question the Bible, you can't question your pastor.

The law they can't keep, they will tell you to keep since you are a sheep.
Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by Mursz: 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
May God forgive your lieing pastor and help him lie no more... lol, In inomine patris et fillis, et spiritus sancti. Amen.
Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by yomi007k(m): 1:08am On Dec 03, 2018
luvmijeje:
I don't even know where to start. Op, don't you lie? Abraham lied. David lied. Moses lied. If we according to the Bible God has also lied. Since you can't question the Bible, you can't question your pastor.

What are you saying?

Are you trying to encourage the Op to lie as well just because it is something you do constantly?
Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by conquerour(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2018
luvmijeje:

you don't get
i mean he lie just like unbeliever
Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by menesheh(m): 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2018
conquerour:

you don't get
I mean he lies just like unbeliever

What a fuckkkk. What's the meaning of "he lies like unbeliever"

Everyone lies, though some go a mile farther, why unbelievers. If I get you correctly, unbelievers are those who do not believe in Jesus Christ. So 99.9 percent of Chinese are serial liars? I, an atheist is Lia Lia Mohamed while you and other believers are Saint Mathewses.

This is the problem. People thinking they are morally upright than any other person just because of a tag.
Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by Splinz(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2018
A serial liar can as well goes for one who lies for a living...

Re: I Discovered My Pastor Is A Serial Liar by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Feb 02
conquerour:
I joined the Church some years ago. It was in the Church I got saved and because of my commitment to God's work I became the pastor's PA. I have handled several projects, I am always his errand boy but severally I have caught the pastor lying mostly on the issue of money. Pls what can I do?
You people typically worship the interpretation of scripture fed you by your pastors and mogs. So, since you discovered the man is a liar, don't you think it equally calls for you to question your saved status as well as everything else you have supposedly learned from the man? I mean can anything learn anything of God from one who is a child of the devil — a liar? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Special And Unique Person? Please, Read This! / Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time / Antichrist Has Lost. churches in U.S.declared Opened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.