Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time (1106 Views)

Watch Pastor Chris Demolish The Mystery Of 5g And Coronal On Live TV / Why God Didn't Help Leah Sharibu! / Top Five Reasons why God Didn't Create The Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by petra1(m): 4:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 8:06am On Apr 06, 2020
petra1:
h ttps://youtu.be/w2_2Y_zHjEI

h ttps://youtu.be/6WCQhuh3KDg
Quit this shameless charade jor. Is he not just like TBJ, huh? Him and TBJ, both absymally failed in their US Presidential 2016 election "prophecy" predicting and claiming that Hillary will win. Oinnn. They are both in regards and/or areas of making prophecies just charlattans who occasionally get lucky breaks with their predictions.

This particular unashamed so called Prophet Gbemiga Adetuberu, on the following accounts:

1/ Predicted and said he sees APC doing very well with the economy =>(check) ✓ 0/10
2/ That the Naira will come down to ₦100 to $1 (i.e. one hundred naira to a dollar) =>(check) ✓ 0/10
3/ That Ambode will win a second term in office, clearly over Jimi Agbaje and that with an over 65% victory =>(check) ✓ 0/10

The Zimbabwean so called prophet too, is no better, he too is in the game. Clowns! angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by petra1(m): 12:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

This particular unashamed so called Prophet Gbemiga Adetuberu, on the following accounts:
angry angry angry

The focus is on the virus . Many of you nairalanders said no prophet saw it. The purpose of the thread is to debunk that idea. Many prophets not only saw it but also predicted to details.
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
petra1:
The focus is on the virus.
There is nothing to focus about on the Convenient Virus, except to conveniently take advantage to learn the innumerable lessons the virus is teaching and showing us.

We are not to focus on the pointing finger of the virus, but to focus on what it is revealing, by not looking at the virus but focusing on what it is the virus is pointing out to us. These are very important helpful observations we ought to have and/or should be making.

The virus, is not the AntiChrist. The virus is not any of the two beasts. The virus, is one of the many spots on the leopard, lol. In fact, the virus is one of the many, means to an end, at the disposal of the antichrists, and that is conveniently being used and/or deployed after their interval transmitted covert subliminal messages about the "novus ordo seclorum" (i.e. NWO) depopulation etcetera agenda.

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, as usual, is just jealous of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. His, is a case of, if I didnt come out to say it first, you are wrong then. That is why he's come out to slate and knock Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, coward, hiding behind "I am not a scientist, I am just a pastor" When you know you are just a pastor, why not just shut the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo up, keep quiet, be observing and not be shooting others down, just because you are unable to see the woods for the trees. Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo, and his crab mentality angry angry angry

petra1:
Many of you nairalanders said no prophet saw it.
Many of them Nairalanders, who are ignorant and bereft of access to public domain info might have said no prophet saw it, but not yours truly MuttleyLaff. I keep tab on matters like this and so I have long come across online, content flowing about all these hustler self styled prophet charlatans and their prediction, but just kept interestingly watching with bemusement, I knew it will be a matter of time before someone like, especially you, as you usually do that anyway, will come out to try and celebrate their surprising piece of luck break, fortunate and unexpected turn of events and I have been waiting just patiently round the corner for such posters, like you to dare come out, so I can slam you with the surprising and unpleasant discovery that you are mistaken about those men

petra1:
The purpose of the thread is to debunk that idea. Many prophets not only saw it but also predicted to details.
"And your prophets cover up for them by announcing false visions and making lying predictions.
They say, ‘My message is from the Sovereign LORD,when the LORD hasn’t spoken a single word to them.
"
- Ezekiel 22:28

"These foolish prophets see false visions, and their predictions don't come true.
They say, "The LORD said this." But the LORD hasn't sent them.
Then they hope that their message will come true
"
- Ezekiel 13:6

"Thus says the Lord GOD:
“Woe to the foolish prophets, who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
"
- Ezekiel 13:3

Thank you very much for admitting that, it is nothing other than predictions. Yeah, many prophets, jumped on the bandwagon and by providence, they had a lucky hit

The purpose of the thread to you is not to debunk any pseudo idea, but really is to celebrate mediocrity, celebrate men of straw, celebrate shysters and high level fraudsters at the pulpit.

Did you read how Prophet G.F Adetuberu, abysmally failed in his Lagos state politics, foreign exchange and national economy prediction, hmm? Ezekiel 13:6, straight right there, came to haunt him.
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by petra1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Did you read how Prophet G.F Adetuberu, abysmally failed in his Lagos state politics, foreign exchange and national economy prediction, hmm? Ezekiel 13:6, straight right there, came to haunt him.

Dont derail the thread na. It was said that no Pastor predicted the emergence of Corona which is untrue . I'm representing proof here. This is not about adeyiba or any MOG you may have issue with. Let's focus on the topic BIKO
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
petra1:
Dont derail the thread na. It was said that no Pastor predicted the emergence of Corona which is untrue . I'm representing proof here. This is not about adeyiba or any MOG you may have issue with. Let's focus on the topic BIKO
What is matter with you. Listen please, dont let me come across as if I am being rude to you. OK? I have already told you that, whoever said no Pastor predicted the emergence of Corona, is ignorant and bereft of access to public domain info.

Also reiterating now, I am telling you again that, all them pastors, who "prophesied" are charlatans and you have the cheek to say, you are representing proof. Look, I'll tell you what you are really representing. You are representing falsehood and charade angry angry angry

I have issues with people like you, so keen, eager and determined to parade fakery and lies as truth. Dont biko me kankan, there is no peace for the wicked, twisting, truth (i.e. Isaiah 48:22) angry angry angry

I can easily give list on both my ten fingers and toes, of number of literary authors, who imaginatively, showing creativity and inventiveness, predicted the virus 10000 times more accurate than all your false prophets combined together.

Do you now want to call video game creators and/or authors like, Alistair MacLean (i.e. published "The Satan Bug" in 1965) Michael Crichton (i.e. published "The Andromeda Strain" in 1969) Joanna Russ (i.e. published "The Female Man" in 1975) Alice Sheldon (i.e. published "The Screwfly Solution" in 1977) Dean Koontz (i.e. published "The Eyes of Darkness'' in 1981) HG Wells’s "War of the Worlds" (1898) modern retelling, as "Independence Day" (1996), Ndemic Creations (i.e. Plague Inc video game in 2012) etcetera prophets then, hmmm? Please jack it all in.

Leave all this prophecy or prophecy not, matter, for LAWMA ojaare. Stop deluding yourself and better still, stop deceiving the impressionables, the easily persuaded to believe, along with you too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by petra1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 6:26am On Apr 08, 2020
petra1:
h t tps://youtu.be/tqNHlmCMbJE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSOR6FfAzxw
"Believers who fellowship at the Bulawayo preacher Pastor Ian Ndlovu‘s Divine Kingdom Baptist Ministries church should not believe what he preaches or prophesies as his sect is not actually a church of God, but a divine command station for Zanu PF – controversial bible scholar Howard Nyoni has alleged.

In a video posted on the Scholar’s YouTube channel titled “Zimbabwe Election False Prophet Ian Ndlovu Mnangagwa Plan”, Mr Nyoni also claimed that the President-elect E.D Mnangagwa did not win the July 30 election and charged him of ruling by force.

Pointing to the picture of President Mnangagwa, the scholar said, “As you can see, there is a picture of the President of Zimbabwe, the one who lost the election Mnangagwa. This guy is now leading a mafia in Zimbabwe. He is not the elected leader of Zimbabwe but he is ruling by force.”

In the video, Nyoni reviewed a prophecy by Pastor Ian Ndlovu in which he said Presidential candidates (Mnangagwa and Adv Nelson Chamisa) might fight and even take each other to the Constitutional court, but they will unite under the Global Political Agreement, eventually.

Commenting on the prophecy Nyoni said, “Do you know what this guy Ian Ndlovu is doing behind the scenes? He is in touch with the leader of Zimbabwe who lost the elections. So, this is the guy behind all spiritual things which are happening in the government of Zanu PF.

“So, now I want to tell you something, there are many of these pastors who are bootlicking for Mnangagwa, but now he’s using this one because this one goes to both ends – Ndebele and Shona.”

This is not the Spirit of God. This is a satanic manipulated demonic venture which is done by this woman (prophetess in the video), and this false prophet and Zanu PF. This is not the Spirit of God. Never buy the lie that that was from the Spirit of God. Ian Ndlovu, this woman and Zanu PF, they are playing with our minds. This is not that the Spirit of God,” Nyoni said.

“God is a God of justice,” Nyoni adds, “What Ian Ndlovu is so detached from is something that is called justice. There is no shortage of laws in Zimbabwe except one law and you know what that law is? To obey the laws which are already there.

“If this Ian Ndlovu was serious and if the Zanu PF, they were serious, Mnangagwa could be gone. But you see, they create problems impossibilities which come from manipulating and deceiving people.”

Pleading directly to Pastor Ndlovu, the scholar said, “We can’t be held at ransom by your love of money and your deception, you being used by Zanu PF.”

Mr Nyoni, who in the past has called out Christian leaders the likes of Jesus Revelation Ministries leader Apostle Thomas Chiwenga and Archbishop Ezekiel Guti of ZAOGA, went on to issue a warning to believers, “Beware of these flag-carrying Zimbabwean pastors”.

An apolitical Christian Youtuber, he said he was compelled to unmask Ndlovu’s dalliance with the ruling party, not because he cares much about politics, but because the party was using fake and corrupted prophets to hoodwink the masses.

He said what Ndlovu is doing is not the first of its kind as Family of God Church founder Apostle Andrew Wutawunashe used to do it with the dislodged President Robert Mugabe in the 1980s.

Blatantly, the scholar said Pastor Ndlovu’s church is not actually a church, but a cult and a Zanu PF spiritual headquarters. He said Mnangagwa is clever because he is using Ndlovu, a Ndebele cleric and a full-time teacher at a Bulawayo school, to placate Gukurahundi victims.
"

It is one of the oldest tricks in the trade, to read sci-fi novels, then jump onto the bandwagon, mount a pulpit and then pretend you have "seen" and then begin to "prophesy"

Fyi, Boris Johnson, UK Prime Minister's father, Stanley Johnson, has come out saying and I quote: "I predicted a pandemic like this in my novel 40 years ago. Pray for a happy ending"

His 1982 novel, The Marburg Virus, focuses on the spread of a pandemic. Check online, Stanley Johnson explained what we can learn from the tale etcetera

petra1, I beg you, please stop all these your posts and comments pandering to these false prophets' ignoble motivations
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by petra1(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2020
@MuttleyLaff
If you you have any beef with him settle it between you too. The thread is about prophecy and prediction of coronal virus
and you have not been able to dispute that fact . If you have any ither issue with his personality you can open a thread on it .
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by petra1(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 6:57am On Apr 08, 2020
petra1:
[s]@MuttleyLaff
If you you have any beef with him settle it between you too. The thread is about prophecy and prediction of coronal virus
and you have not been able to dispute that fact. If you have any ither issue with his personality you can open a thread on it . [/s]

I dont suffer gladly shameless threads and/or posts opened up, to gloriy and celebrate false prophets, glorifed psychics practising divination, in the guise of pretending to prophesy.

The only thing necessary for the persistence of propagation of threads and comment celebrating charlatans is for enough good people to say and/or do nothing. I have beef with falsehood in any shape, form and/or guise
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by AngelicBeing: 7:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Bishop Isaiah Mbuga based in Uganda gave what I call an accurate prophecy about the virus and the prophecy was made on the 1st of January 2017, he said that the virus will start in 2019 and lots of people will die from it, check YouTube or Google and get more information about the prophecy, his prophecy is the most accurate..
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by petra1(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
glorifed psychics practising divination, in the guise of pretending to prophesy[/b].

If the prophexy and predictions are correct then they are psychic using evil spirit because God is dead abi?

[Matthew 12:24
But the Pharisees, hearing it, said, ThisMan drives out demons only by and with the help of Beelzebub, the prince of demons
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2020
AngelicBeing:
Bishop Isaiah Mbuga based in Uganda gave what I call an accurate prophecy about the virus and the prophecy was made on the 1st of January 2017, he said that the virus will start in 2019 and lots of people will die from it, [s]check YouTube or Google and get more information about the prophecy, his prophecy is the most accurate.. [/s]
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
So you too have joined the gang, abi?

Bishop Isaiah Mbuga based in Uganda gave what I call, an accurate lucky guessing prediction angry angry angry

I am surprised that slacking petra1, hasn't brought up "Prophet" Elvis Mbonye from Ugadan here yet, to parade as another who has prophesised about a looming virus. Smh. When soon, are you guys, going to add Prophet Shepherd Bushiri from Zambia too to the Coronavirus prophecy hall of fame list, lol
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 7:55am On Apr 08, 2020
petra1:
If the prophexy and predictions are correct then they are psychic using evil spirit because God is dead abi?

[Matthew 12:24
But the Pharisees, hearing it, said, ThisMan drives out demons only by and with the help of Beelzebub, the prince of demons

MuttleyLaff:
... and I have been waiting just patiently round the corner for such posters, like you to dare come out, so I can slam you with the surprising and unpleasant discovery that you are mistaken about those men

"And your prophets cover up for them by announcing false visions and making lying predictions.
They say, ‘My message is from the Sovereign LORD,when the LORD hasn’t spoken a single word to them.
"
- Ezekiel 22:28

"These foolish prophets see false visions, and their predictions don't come true.
They say, "The LORD said this." But the LORD hasn't sent them.
Then they hope that their message will come true
"
- Ezekiel 13:6

"Thus says the Lord GOD:
“Woe to the foolish prophets, who follow their own spirit and have seen nothing!
"
- Ezekiel 13:3

Thank you very much for admitting that, it is nothing other than predictions. Yeah, many prophets, jumped on the bandwagon and by providence, they had a lucky hit

The purpose of the thread to you is not to debunk any pseudo idea, but really is to celebrate mediocrity, celebrate men of straw, celebrate shysters and high level fraudsters at the pulpit.
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by AngelicBeing: 7:57am On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s3/images/3xsmhp.gif[/img]
You too have joined the gang. Abi?

Bishop Isaiah Mbuga based in Uganda gave what I call, an accurate lucky guessing prediction angry angry angry

I am surprised that slacking petra1, hasn't brought up "Prophet" Elvis Mbonye from Ugadan here yet, to parade as another who has prophesised about a looming virus. Smh. When soon, are you guys, going to add Prophet Shepherd Bushiri from Zambia too to the Coronavirus prophecy hall of fame list, lol
tongue

Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by AngelicBeing: 8:05am On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffDrinkRollEye.gif[/img]
Go ahead and laugh yourself silly. Smh.

grin

Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by petra1(m): 8:37am On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I am surprised that slacking petra1, hasn't brought up "Prophet" Elvis Mbonye from Ugadan here yet, to

He prophesied it too? Pls kindly add the link. That's the kind of contributions the thread need
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2020
petra1:
He prophesied it too?
He came out after the event, to say, he knew about Coronavirus PLANdemic going to unleash but that he chose to be quiet of the ''prophesy" and so kept it as a secret to himself, lol. Smh

petra1:
Pls kindly add the link.
[s]That's the kind of contributions the thread need[/s]
[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffSLJackonStare.gif[/img]
When pigs fly. Smh.
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by PYQueen: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Quit this shameless charade jor. Is he not just like TBJ, huh? Him and TBJ, both absymally failed in their US Presidential 2016 election "prophecy" predicting and claiming that Hillary will win. Oinnn. They are both in regards and/or areas of making prophecies just charlattans who occasionally get lucky breaks with their predictions.

1/ Predicted and said he sees APC doing very well with the economy =>(check) ✓ 0/10
2/ That the Naira will come down to ₦100 to $1 (i.e. one hundred naira to a dollar) =>(check) ✓ 0/10
3/ That Ambode will win a second term in office, clearly over Jimi Agbaje and that with an over 65% victory =>(check) ✓ 0/10

The Zimbabwean so called prophet too, is no better, he too is in the game. Clowns! angry angry angry
Are we talking about Coroboobo or about Pastors here?
Pls lets be guided
Re: Who Says God Didn't Reveal Coronal Virus Ahead Of Time by MuttleyLaff: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
PYQueen:
Are we talking about Coroboobo or about Pastors here?
We are talking about all of the above including the integrity of the so called glorified psychics self-professed prophets

PYQueen:
Pls lets be guided
Guiding the readership to truth and away from falsehood, from questionable practices and or shameless conduct perpetrated by men/women falsely parading themselves as prophets/prophetesses

(1) (Reply)

Some Common Lies Of False Pastors/Churches / Muslims Prepare To Bury Pastor Oyedepo’s Stepmother. / You Are Not Poor Or Suffering Bc Of The Sins Of Your Forefathers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.