Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang (14351 Views)

EFCC Secures Final Forfeiture Of ₦‎775 Million Linked To Jonah Otunla / EFCC Traces Atiku’s Laundered Money To Obasanjo Library / EFCC Traces Lawyer’s ‘car Gift’ To Onnoghen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by prince088: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
What wi this people use all this money?

Meanwhile super clean 2012 camry SE. Lagos cleared...

https://www.nairaland.com/4858476/super-clean-low-mileage-2012
Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by udz: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
The so called born again Christian
Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by Bimpe29: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
They are all thieving with the aid o their positions and Biro.
Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2018
And how much has been traced to an APC former governor starting from tinubu? Nonsense.
Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2018
9jvirgin:
How is Nigeria still surviving?
As in my sentiments exactly.
Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
The way/kind of money Nigerian politicians loot eh and nothing happens afterwards!! EFCC will raise small dust and that ends the charade!
Im sure Nigerian politicians will be the envy of other politicians around the world.
Note, all politicians are the same. They have just one common goal. #Money.
They only good politician is a dead politician.
The "badness" in Nigerian politician is on another level. Politician in other countries may have a bit of concience but Nigerian politicians, they have NONE. Zero concience!!
Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by thesolutions(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Politicians and Yahooboys are the true causes of inflation and land overpricing in that Nigeria.

I stand to be corrected.
Why should any property in Unguwan Rimi GRA cost up to 500million Naira if not for corrupt politicians buying whatever just to launder money?

The going price for a plot of land anywhere in Nigeria should not be more than 1million Naira.

Its' crazy when I hear land is sold for over 2million Naira in Ibeku and Olokoro, 5 million at New General Hospital area in Asaba, 6 million at New Ugbo in Benin,
4 million at Ekhei Girls area in Auchi and for over 5million at Nike area in Enugu.

Jail all of them.
Anybody who buys a plot of land above 3million Naira in Nigeria is a thief and should be jailed.

hmm this person could be my missing sibling. You still remember home.
Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by Abubauchi: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2018
My brother you what's ur own if buhari jail them,let him fight his opposition, me and I thinks our hand are clean so let them go and face the consequency of their action,so if yeye buhari finish his useless then another one will come and jail his cabinet
Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by mechanics(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2018
Just for one person, and he still went to the senate.
Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by islandmoon: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2018
leave christians alone, arrest Gandollar first and other muslims!! islamist jubril!! come and arrest me ! our God that dealt with Abacha will deal with you soon! no weaper fashioned against us shall prosper!! just continue what you are doing, when the time come, russia and US will come and carry out syria operation in areas you think you have won! its only a matter of time, they are only giving you a long rope!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N500M Properties To Jonah Jang by Qbanax: 4:37am On Dec 03, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

#EndSars: Lagos Lost N2.5billion To Lekki Tollgate Closure In 95 Days - Punch / “Operation Restore Peace” Launched In Port-Harcourt By IGP Alkali Baba / Ohanaeze To North: Nigeria Will Sink If You Retain Power, Criticizes Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.