Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (75704 Views)

Buhari Denies Claim Of Picking Lawan As Consensus Candidate / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) / Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by wideawaken01: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2018
kolnel:
lol
I don’t think buhari needs to say anything on this joke

It costs the pdp nothing to go to Sudan and bring some of jubril relatives wife’s and enemies to confirm the jubril is ruling Nigeria

I still wonder how atiku will rule Nigeria if he were elected
A fugitive
He won’t even be able to go to head of States meetings
Pdp is never an option to apc

Smally ... Smally ... Hope you heard yourself well
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by goshee: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2018
kolnel:
lol
I don’t think buhari needs to say anything on this joke

It costs the pdp nothing to go to Sudan and bring some of jubril relatives wife’s and enemies to confirm the jubril is ruling Nigeria

I still wonder how atiku will rule Nigeria if he were elected
A fugitive
He won’t even be able to go to head of States meetings
Pdp is never an option to apc
I would have considered this comment if it isn't coming from a zombie
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by goshee: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Anyone, I mean Any soul born of a woman who actually believed Buhari is cloned either have sawdust for brains or just plain shît. This is a joke gone too far.
and any one who didn't notice that Nigeria has been sliding downward since buhari took power is a zombie.
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Anyone who believed Buhari was cloned should visit the Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital at Baga Road in Maiduguri.

Reporting Live from Monguno, Borno State grin

Are you an NGO worker.
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by goshee: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Anyone who believed Buhari was cloned should visit the Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital at Baga Road in Maiduguri.

Reporting Live from Monguno, Borno State grin
and anyone who thinks that buhari isn't a national mistake should visit one babalawo for ogbomosho
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by samkal(m): 10:37pm On Dec 02, 2018
Halo22:
If this man is not joking, why must he travel all the way to Poland to tell us this bull crap? This is as simple as ABC, address us down here in Nigeria, speak ful fude for 30mins and remove ur cap. Then, we will hunt for Nnamdi Kanu and castrate him on ur behalf.

grin cheesy
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Cameroonglass(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2018
so far as i am concerned Buhari should leave Nigerians leaving abroad alone since they can't vote
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Oritsewhandey(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2018
Babyshop:
sad

Well there is no way I'll expect Jubrin to say he is jubrin
You are the biggest comedian of the year. Lols.
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Olatara(f): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
General jubril el sudan GCFR grin come and addess us here in nigeria without that cap on ur head
Why should he remove his cap, dude has always been wearing that cap before his sickness. Oga talk another thing.
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by efighter: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Anyone, I mean Any soul born of a woman who actually believed Buhari is cloned either have sawdust for brains or just plain shît. This is a joke gone too far.

You are right, Biafran idiots and pigs have sawdust in their head instead of brain.
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Ragamuphy: 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2018
If he is not jubrin he should come down here and grant a press confrence. He can't be addressing this sensitive matter from the diaspora. We are not fools, something is really going on which they are not telling us.

1 Like

Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Are you an NGO worker.

Yes Bro
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2018
goshee:
and anyone who thinks that buhari isn't a national mistake should visit one babalawo for ogbomosho

Buhari and Atiku are both incompetent.

Donald Duke all the way
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by shugabasbn: 12:14am On Dec 03, 2018
socialmediaman:
Deja vu
This propaganda wouldn’t go this far if Buhari didn’t keep a distance from Nigerians and the media. You have to be active politically and be close to the people, that’s the fitness of being president.

Really, if not for the people urging him on for their selfish interests, Buhari would not be seeking re-election, but anyway, they say every country deserves the leader they get. Our leadership is a reflection of most Nigerians

Which media? The one that already bastardized. Abeg jarey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by blacknp(m): 12:53am On Dec 03, 2018
socialmediaman:
Deja vu
This propaganda wouldn’t go this far if Buhari didn’t keep a distance from Nigerians and the media. You have to be active politically and be close to the people, that’s the fitness of being president.

Really, if not for the people urging him on for their selfish interests, Buhari would not be seeking re-election, but anyway, they say every country deserves the leader they get. Our leadership is a reflection of most Nigerians
An ignorant man will always believe only what his feeble brain can comprehend. Only Hypocrites believed such a stupid story.
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by murphybo(m): 4:19am On Dec 03, 2018
conductor121:
Nnamdi Kanu has really dealt with this Jubrin / Buhari guy.

Nnamdi Kanu is really stronger than Nigeria.

Imagine sending the whole shithole presidency into chaos that the said clone is coming out to identify himself as Buhari cheesy grin

Jubrin remove your cap grin
Don't make a joke out of ya ignorance...
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by murphybo(m): 4:20am On Dec 03, 2018
conductor121:
Nnamdi Kanu has really dealt with this Jubrin / Buhari guy.

Nnamdi Kanu is really stronger than Nigeria.

Imagine sending the whole shithole presidency into chaos that the said clone is coming out to identify himself as Buhari cheesy grin

Jubrin remove your cap grin
Don't make your stupidity looks like a joke
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 03, 2018
kaluxy007:
clones will have same height with real

To me Cloning isn't possible

But APC know how they made Bihari shorter

can anyone explain plsssss

Cloning is possible, Google "Dolly the sheep".

A lookalike was used; they are not the same as clones.
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Nobody: 4:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Uteghe:
angry

Politics will rubbish your image no matter your rank in society.
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by oweman: 4:44am On Dec 03, 2018
Those going about with the clone stories are fools and are mainly ibo's anyway .
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by planetbluz: 5:43am On Dec 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sai Baba.
Baba is not a clone,
Baba is not Jubrin.

Cloning him is actually a genetical impossibility because he is a rare breed. Research has proven that it is a one-off wonder to see a human with such low IQ.

So he can neither be impersonated nor cloned because no clone even wants to be a dullard.

u Are Wiked
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Rolings: 6:16am On Dec 03, 2018
FarahAideed:
We don't care, all we care about is sending you back to Daura

No be Sudan una wan send am? Abi you people have now agreed he is not a clone
Animals
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Psoul(m): 8:26am On Dec 03, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu never alleged that Buhari was cloned. He alleged that the person ruling Nigeria is an impostor.

By the way, why can't the president address his citizens in his country? Why did he find it more comfortable talking to the people he is ruling from a foreign country? Is it because he is a foreigner?
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by PFRB: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2018
BeardedTraveler:
There's a Jubril in Aso rock, and Obasanjo isn't talking? Sàràkí isn't talking? Fayose isn't talking? PDP haven't made it a campaign theme? But yes, you'll rather listen to Igbos who don't seem to know the pathway to what they want? Or to FFK who we all know his level of reasoning?!

If he's really Jubril, why would the Northern cabal still support him then? On the face of it, isn't it better for the Northerners - who are de-facto Kingmakers of Nigeria - to support Atiku's campaign which should result in another 8 years of rule for Hausas rather than a Sudanese for another 4 years? Lol.

There are propagandas, but this is one of the silliest I have heard. And for those that believe it, lol una no try shocked

Kindergarten reasoning. Grow up my good friend.
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by BeardedTraveler: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2018
PFRB:

Kindergarten reasoning. Grow up my good friend.

Or, learn some manners. It's not hard, I promise
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Brightest04(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2018
I just pity Nnamdi KANU zombies who have been brainwashed.The guy feed them grass while he and his family eat Chinese rice abroad .
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Emmymarvel(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2018
BeardedTraveler:
There's a Jubril in Aso rock, and Obasanjo isn't talking? Sàràkí isn't talking? Fayose isn't talking? PDP haven't made it a campaign theme? But yes, you'll rather listen to Igbos who don't seem to know the pathway to what they want? Or to FFK who we all know his level of reasoning?!

If he's really Jubril, why would the Northern cabal still support him then? On the face of it, isn't it better for the Northerners - who are de-facto Kingmakers of Nigeria - to support Atiku's campaign which should result in another 8 years of rule for Hausas rather than a Sudanese for another 4 years? Lol.

There are propagandas, but this is one of the silliest I have heard. And for those that believe it, lol una no try shocked

Sometimes I wonder too, how people reason. if there is any iota of truth in ds silly rumor, believe me Tinubu and Osinbanjo would have gladly taken the opportunity. even Saraki that is dying to be president will not sit and fold hands for a so called Sudannese to be in Asorock.

NIgerians can believe anything and that is why our politicians, pastors, prophets, keep deceiving us.

1 Like

Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by dayssolalee(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2018
I just hope all these are propaganda. I'm not supporting Buhari or Atiku. enough. Mean
kaluxy007:
clones will have same height with real

To me Cloning isn't possible

But APC know how they made Bihari shorter

can anyone explain plsssss
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by PFRB: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Emmymarvel:

Sometimes I wonder too, how people reason. if there is any iota of truth in ds silly rumor, believe me Tinubu and Osinbanjo would have gladly taken the opportunity. even Saraki that is dying to be president will not sit and fold hands for a so called Sudannese to be in Asorock.

NIgerians can believe anything and that is why our politicians, pastors, prophets, keep deceiving us.

What if they do not know or have been threatened to shut up or face the consequences.? Have you not seen that Buhari is ruling with the army and DSS?
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by somehow: 11:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Was talking to civilized people.
Inspectorsuga22:

Shame no dey catch u abi?

Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Casemiro(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2018
> it is well

clone

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
hey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]] / Fayemi At Tomiwa Fayose And Oluwakemi Owolabi's Wedding (Photos) / Governor El-Rufai Takes Selfie In Isolation, Attends COVID-19 Committee Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.