Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone (41667 Views)

Samsung Nigeria And Access Bank Enter Strategic Partnership / Samsung Nigeria Has Made 331 Tweets Via Iphone Before Been Busted. / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by calebokey45(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is the real account

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by jomoh: 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kaodek:

1. I don't believe those Pictures
2. Iphone doesn't even near Samsung in the world market
3. I love Samsung because of the simplicity and user friendly
4. Thanks

Hahahahaha

Did you just say iPhone doesn’t near Samsung?

Guy just jejely and quietly remove that part from your comment.

A company that just hit 1trillion dollars. The first company to ever do so.

Btw this won’t be the first time. Countless Samsung staffs and brand ambassadors have been sacked worldwide after being caught using iPhone at one point or the other.

I’ve never heard of a single incident where and apple staff or brand ambassador is caught using iPhone.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by RealOne042: 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kaodek:

4. Thanks
But iPhone is totally different from all
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Delivar(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Biggty:
IPhone is a better phone compare to Samsung
Only because it's seen as a rich man's luxury. When it comes to features I believe Samsung is superior to iPhones.
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
pansophist:

Meaning they don't even use their own product, but expect the mass to buy them. It's like refusing to eat your own food, but want others to eat it.
In other words it is poison
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Inehmesit: 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
*Caught using Samsung, why are you confusing yourself?
jomoh:

Hahahahaha

Did you just say iPhone doesn’t near Samsung?

Guy just jejely and quietly remove that part from your comment.

A company that just hit 1trillion dollars. The first company to ever do so.

Btw this won’t be the first time. Countless Samsung staffs and brand ambassadors have been sacked worldwide after being caught using iPhone at one point or the other.

I’ve never heard of a single incident where and apple staff or brand ambassador is caught using iPhone.
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by ChristineC: 6:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
olawale780:
what higher class are u talking about. Because u are using iPhone? The way black man reason ehh poverty mentality everywhere.
that's the typical African for you. People who see material possession as some kind of achievement, yet we can't produce nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by xcelentattitude(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
pansophist:

Meaning they don't even use their own product, but expect the mass to buy them. It's like refusing to eat your own food, but want others to eat it.

What's wrong with that? grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by judajix(m): 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
MKBHD caught em

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by abdulaz: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Davido comes to mind grin

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by jomoh: 8:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Inehmesit:
*Caught using Samsung, why are you confusing yourself?

I don’t see any confusion there. At least you got the message I was trying to pass.

Thanks for the correction anyways.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by IamGoke(m): 9:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
When you finally found out that what's written below is true.

Samsung actually makes more money from its arch-rival Apple than it makes from its mobile phones.

Though the reported account is fake as it is not verified.
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Ufedolove: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Don't always believe things on social media.

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by ikbnice(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
ibietela2:

Corrected
tnc
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Martinez19(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
olawale780:
what higher class are u talking about. Because u are using iPhone? The way black man reason ehh poverty mentality everywhere.
Don't mind them. iPhone and Samsung have been around for a long time so they have the name. Infinix can still meet the needs of many but no, they want iPhone because it's expensive and those that can afford it are rich people so if they have it people will think they are rich. It's this same vanity that gucci uses to make lots of cash off people with their ugly gucci products. Later, we will wonder why people are committing suicide. They want to live the high class by fire by force and when it does not happen and see their mates living big, they become suicidal.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Kristokx(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
antagonist:
this is fake news
Oshe editor
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Kaodek(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
iheartellah:
bro go to twitter and see it yourself. BTW I love Samsung too
This is what i found

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Ijaya123: 7:27am On Dec 04, 2018
Mcbussy:

And you believe apple ambassadors elsewhere aside from US don't use Samsung?....this is market propaganda that apple likes playing abeg.

But the Samsung staff that posted that tweet from an iPhone is so dumb. I bet he's already back with his village people by now. grin

Can we see just one example?

Samsung trying so hard to be like the iPhone.
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Ijaya123: 7:33am On Dec 04, 2018
Kaodek:

4. Thanks

Are you aware that Samsung gives out their phones for free to celebrities to serve as ambassadors and also pay them to use the phones? These same celebrities and ambassadors still go out to buy iPhone at huge prices?

What does that tell you? Samsung is trying so hard to be like and have market value like iPhone.
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by incomeboostng: 7:47am On Dec 04, 2018
Hmmm...

Typical scenario of the word "bursted"
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Anopheles: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2018
Ufedolove:
Don't always believe things on social media.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8257736_screenshot20181203213021_jpeg288e6ca7a85f092744c4dfaa695065ae

The account got deleted for a while, then resurfaced back.

Different screenshots of the verified account were seen with that blunder. Even the main Samsung account on Twitter has tweeted 28 times from an iPhone.

So, stop tagging news false if you came late to the party.
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Casemiro(m): 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Kenekingisback:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

but where my keneking go self

> it is well

choi shocked
big momas garden

Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Modifies 1.5GB Data Plan, Limits Bonus To Night Only (1am - 7am) / Man Spotted Making Phone Call On An Electric. Pole / How Cute Is Your Wallpaper?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.