Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone (41653 Views)

Samsung Nigeria And Access Bank Enter Strategic Partnership / Samsung Nigeria Has Made 331 Tweets Via Iphone Before Been Busted. / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
HHahahah buhariya has affected his brain cells
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by luluosas(m): 3:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
A whole brand deleted their account because of silly mistakes? I don't believe this news somehow though am a low-end GIONEE phone user.
Abeg, who go dash me one Samsung galaxy device so to feel the power of Samsung?
majorgr:
they deleted their account forgetting that screenshot is a weapon.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by INFOBIZ3: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
sukerefakere:
Yaba psychiatric is still admitting people

Offer valid while stock lasts.

May God forgive you
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Pajapaja: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kaodek:

So i should sell my Samsung and get iPhone too?
You have problem.
Nigga fuck_ off of you can’t understand simple statements and you even said didn’t believe the screenshot and stop derailing the thread .
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by ogbusure7: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
Congrats to all my weekend subscriber , we keep winning , 100% grantee, call or whatsApp too confirm .
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by AlvaroMorata(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
majorgr:
they deleted their account forgetting that screenshot is a weapon.

They didn't delete it
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Awoo88: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
The owners of Samsung and iPhone are almost the same. Some set of people owned stock in both company. That is why it easy for iPhone to use Samsung components
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by ollah2: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
stanley000:
Who even takes the whole android world seriously.. my friend has 150k to spare for a fone I told her I would pick even iPhone 7 to any Samsung anyone will offer me. I no just want anything with android. iPhone understands that you need to maintain your class while still operating your phone and that's what they deliver.

Samsung go just pack specs upon specs, am I a programmer ni? Give me something which will serve my needs and still put me on a higher class.

Typical of iPhone users.. Arrogantly ignorant, dumb and gullible

4 Likes

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
I need an iphone7.
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
Spooby:
Samsung Nigeria Gets Caught Tweeting From An Iphone

https://twitter.com/MKBHD/status/1069246242130145280?s=19

I don’t see the big deal but apparently it’s bad since they deleted the account.

One can say that they are using the iPhone for competitive research.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by apureclient(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
This guy is working for samsung �
Kaodek:

1. I don't believe those Pictures
2. Iphone doesn't even near Samsung in the world market
3. I love Samsung because of the simplicity and user friendly
4. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by apureclient(m): 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Using iphone to tweet samsung..
Omo. This wan fear me o..
Let me go and sell my samsung..
Abeg

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Youpele52: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Colourich:
I need an iphone7.

Get a legit hustle
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by EnaibeSam: 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
9ja and whistle blowing are like 5&6. This may cause some set of people their job. I pity their social media handlers

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by ibietela2(m): 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
LG did same thing
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by ibietela2(m): 4:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
ikbnice:
You may not believe it but few months ago, Samsung ambassador in Korea Russia was found with an iPhone during a live TV interview

Corrected
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Kaodek(m): 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2018
Pajapaja:

You have problem.
Nigga fuck_ off of you can’t understand simple statements and you even said didn’t believe the screenshot and stop derailing the thread .
Sorry sir
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Gkemz: 4:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is a case of when your village people finally remembered you.

What of Davido, an infinix brand ambassador who not only uses iPhone but also gifts it out to friends and post it on the social media. Has anything been done to him.
Nigerians are just lawless.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by IMASTEX: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
pansophist:

Meaning they don't even use their own product, but expect the mass to buy them. It's like refusing to eat your own food, but want others to eat it.
Like the minister for education, NUC, Chancellors of private Universities, school proprietors, etc sending their children abroad to school.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Afonja007: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kaodek:

1. I don't believe those Pictures
2. Iphone doesn't even near Samsung in the world market
3. I love Samsung because of the simplicity and user friendly
4. Thanks
nigeria and the way they reason ,that you like samsung dont mean that every other person like it,just like toyota car every naija person will like toyota here in europe hundreds of theirs will pass before you see one toyota, dont play with apple product is not your mate
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Chydo63(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kaodek:
Meaning
This is a very incomplete statement. Most ladies use it & that's when I realise the level of their IQ
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Chydo63(m): 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
dadalicious:

You even have the time to explain to him
abi o. Somebody that can't ask a complete question. What's the meaning of 'Meaning'?
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
But u know Samsung sells screen and other component parts to iPhone right

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Jeromejnr(m): 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
wait for samsung galaxy S10

He doesnt need to wait for the S10 beast.

The S9+ and Note 9 had already beaten all I phones.

3 Likes

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Jeromejnr(m): 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
vidicious:
But u know Samsung sells screen and other component parts to iPhone right

Most Isheeps are unaware.
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by oskaaay(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
hmmmmm bursted..... grin shocked shocked shocked shocked check my footer for a limited discount on real IG/Twitter followers.
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by boujeeassnigga(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
In their defense, it is their second phone winkIn their defense, it is their second phone
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by boujeeassnigga(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
In their defense, it is their second phone wink
Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by Elxandre(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Some people are cursed in this life sha.

How does someone put his job on the line just to sneakily use IPhone?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Nigeria Caught Tweeting From An Iphone by calebokey45(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
That is a fake account and doesnot belong to Samsung, can't you see it's not verified?
It was prolly deleted because the account was reported

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tecno Spark Plus Specifications And Price / Man Spotted Making Phone Call On An Electric. Pole / Someone From United States Gave Me His Crypto Acct. How Real? (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.