Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? (3386 Views)

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) / No, The Muslim Jesus Is Not Even Close To The Jesus Of The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
KingSango:

Olodumare.

Hilarious cheesy
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2018
HenryDion:

Hilarious cheesy

Nobody has seen God. Nobody can get him on Instagram or the phone. Yorubas teach spirituality the ancient way pray to ancestors.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
KingSango:

Nobody has seen God. Nobody can get him on Instagram or the phone. Yorubas teach spirituality the ancient way pray to ancestors.

In this case, you worship your ancestors as gods?
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2018
HenryDion:

In this case, you worship your ancestors as gods?

No. Sango is not Olodumare.
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
KingSango:
Obviously Sango doesn't fear hell.

grin grin angry rubbish
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by Anas09: 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2018
HenryDion:

If we are to go by this logic, then which spirit powers the God you worship?
You mean the Spirit behind YHWH?
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2018
Anas09:

You mean the Spirit behind YHWH?

I mean, what empowers YHWH?
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by Anas09: 11:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
HenryDion:

I mean, what empowers YHWH?
What empowers Power? Like what lights the Light or what gives heat to the Fire?
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by Anas09: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2018
KingSango:

None of my ancestors are Satan.

And there has never been a human being to walk the Earth by the name of Jesus Christ. And I have no issues with you wanting to be a slave just as long as you are choosing for your bloodline and not mine. grin

But your ancestors walked the earth abi? Now they are dead and now you worship them as gods. Find, my question which you didn't answer is, which spirit is behind your ancestors?

You entreat them, appease them,seek for their intervention, you won't do this if you didn't believe they possessed some supernatural powers. Who gave them that power?
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Anas09:

But your ancestors walked the earth abi? Now they are dead and now you worship them as gods. Find, my question which you didn't answer is, which spirit is behind your ancestors?

You entreat them, appease them,seek for their intervention, you won't do this if you didn't believe they possessed some supernatural powers. Who gave them that power?

Do you have a spirit? Yes maybe grin. Pray your children's children remember you. grin Because when you die your spirit lives on just like before you were born your spirit lives.

Ancestors live on and they come back as spirits when we call them. People speak to spirits, entities and demons as well all the time in the occult. The occult is universal science and Pastors who are Freemasons do not teach this to their congregation. Unless of course they are warning to stay from yet they are deep into Egyptian occult. All them pastors are Freemasons and only a few with small church not in on the 2000 year scam.

2 Likes

Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Daddy Freeze disappoint Sango
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 06, 2018
Anas09:

What empowers Power? Like what lights the Light or what gives heat to the Fire?

In that lights, take it as a response to this question

Anas09:

Okay, let us for the sake of this discussion agree that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is Serapis, and i am a slave to him, where does that leave you?

You worship Ancestors. My question is, which spirit empowers the ancestors you worship?

Weytin Concern Ethiopia and colonialism with weytin i ask you?

My point is, If i am a slave to Jesus, you are a slave of satan
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2018
KingSango:

The ancient way is the same in all occult traditions. All people have ways to contact spirits even Catholic priests do spirit workings. No Christian pastor can say he doesn't believe demons, angels and ancestors. You would be a laughing stock. And what sort of spiritual master would he be if he couldn't perform magick the same as Moses was able with his staff. The story is false yet you get the point.
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
KingSango:

grin grin angry rubbish
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by Anas09: 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
KingSango:

Do you have a spirit? Yes maybe grin. Pray your children's children remember you. grin Because when you die your spirit lives on just like before you were born your spirit lives.

Ancestors live on and they come back as spirits when we call them. People speak to spirits, entities and demons as well all the time in the occult. The occult is universal science and Pastors who are Freemasons do not teach this to their congregation. Unless of course they are warning to stay from yet they are deep into Egyptian occult. All them pastors are Freemasons and only a few with small church not in on the 2000 year scam.
How did Pastors come in here? Did i tell you i am a Pastor?

We are talking abt spirits we worship, you and i, how did you deviate to Pastors and Freemason?

So, you are saying the ancestors you worship are mere humans who die and come back, as in reincarnation abi? From where then do they get the supernatural power you entreat them for?

You perform rituals to them, entreat them for everything, yet they were just men only that they are dead. Do they acquire some supernatural powers at death? Who waits for them at the grave to bestow this power on them?

1 Like

Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by Anas09: 2:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
KingSango:

The ancient way is the same in all occult traditions. All people have ways to contact spirits even Catholic priests do spirit workings. No Christian pastor can say he doesn't believe demons, angels and ancestors. You would be a laughing stock. And what sort of spiritual master would he be if he couldn't perform magick the same as Moses was able with his staff. The story is false yet you get the point.

I have you people to thank for my salvation today.

Years ago, when i was slipping into the occult known as 'New Age', what i keep reading here was what i kept seeing in the New Age Books. All the fault of Christians.

Every antichristian writer must do his/her best to discredit Christianity at all Cost. I didn't understand the battle. I felt if you have something to say, just say it and get on with it instead of trying to stand on others and shine, so i borrowed a Bible to read the mind of Jesus Himself, by Himself.

And , yes, i found their thoughts (New Age) fascinating and very within reach, on like my Catholic version of Christianity then. Well, it just occurred to me to read Jesus personally and see what he said for himself. (Thank God i did that instead of reading another man's opinion of Jesus). I then borrowed a Bible, I didn't even own my own Bible, and since then, i haven't drooped the Bible. I couldn't help but fall in Love with that Great Man.

Satan is a big disgraced liar. He shifts people's attention from Jesus to Pastors. He points to the faults of men, rather than the victories of Jesus. His agents in Islam, New Age, Paganism and atheists cannot stop talking against us. I'm glad Christians (I mean servants of God) hardly remember there's a religion like Islam, or pagans. New Age is a laugh really.

If there's no Power in Christ which troubles satan, yoj guys won't bother about us.

Father, thank you for saving me. And, Lord, let the light of your Love shine through the man behind the moniker 'Kingsango' and set him free from the power of darkness deceiving him. Give him a life transforming encounter and disappoint satan again by rescuing this lawful captive from his grip, in Jesus name.

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2018
Anas09:

I have you people to thank for my salvation today.

Years ago, when i was slipping into the occult known as 'New Age', what i keep reading here was what i kept seeing in the New Age Books. All the fault of Christians.

Every antichristian writer must do his/her best to discredit Christianity at all Cost. I didn't understand the battle. I felt if you have something to say, just say it and get on with it instead of trying to stand on others and shine, so i borrowed a Bible to read the mind of Jesus Himself, by Himself.

And , yes, i found their thoughts (New Age) fascinating and very within reach, on like my Catholic version of Christianity then. Well, it just occurred to me to read Jesus personally and see what he said for himself. (Thank God i did that instead of reading another man's opinion of Jesus). I then borrowed a Bible, I didn't even own my own Bible, and since then, i haven't drooped the Bible. I couldn't help but fall in Love with that Great Man.

Satan is a big disgraced liar. He shifts people's attention from Jesus to Pastors. He points to the faults of men, rather than the victories of Jesus. His agents in Islam, New Age, Paganism and atheists cannot stop talking against us. I'm glad Christians (I mean servants of God) hardly remember there's a religion like Islam, or pagans. New Age is a laugh really.

If there's no Power in Christ which troubles satan, yoj guys won't bother about us.

Father, thank you for saving me. And, Lord, let the light of your Love shine through the man behind the moniker 'Kingsango' and set him free from the power of darkness deceiving him. Give him a life transforming encounter and disappoint satan again by rescuing this lawful captive from his grip, in Jesus name.

Amen.

Curse me. grin grin grin That's really isn't funny. angry
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Santa Claus was a pedophile
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
How?
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2018
KingSango:

Olodumare.
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2018
KingSango:
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2018
Give us free grin grin grin
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2018
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2018
Michelle Obama is a man
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 7:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 2:58am On Dec 12, 2018
Santa Claus was a pedophile demon
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2018
KingSango:

grin grin angry rubbish
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 1:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:
You think most people don't know Christ is not coming. Or that they don't see the flaws in the Bible. Or that there are a lot of things wrong with what they have been taught.

Breaking news.... Most people do.

The question should be why ain't they speaking up? Because they are all benefitting from the lies. The rich and the poor. The educated and the illiterate are benefitting from it.

It's not just Christiandom. Look at the Muslim world. Why would any sane adult believe when he get to heaven there will be virgin awaiting him? Because right now they are benefitting from system of lies.

That's why the biggest religion don't joke with the poor because as long as they are feeding them the lies continue.

So if you like expose the truth from morning till night, they don't care what you have to say because you don't have nothing else to offer.
You cannot face God and say this foolishness. There is someone in hell begging for the chance to be reborn and make things straight but its just one chance per soul. You are on a very dangerous path. He will come like a thief at night. You are like the rich fool whose roul was taken abruptly. The worst thing about your eternal home is that u will regret how easy it was to repent yet ur stubborn heart was too evil. Repent or u may never get another chance. Dont wake up in hell I beg. Be warned it is eternal.
Re: The Jesus Christ Matrix: How To Break Free? by KingSango(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Lamb101:

You cannot face God and say this foolishness. There is someone in hell begging for the chance to be reborn and make things straight but its just one chance per soul. You are on a very dangerous path. He will come like a thief at night. You are like the rich fool whose roul was taken abruptly. The worst thing about your eternal home is that u will regret how easy it was to repent yet ur stubborn heart was too evil. Repent or u may never get another chance. Dont wake up in hell I beg. Be warned it is eternal.

Only man going to hell is the Blackman. Black means guilty, evil and dirty. No Whiteman that's one who innocent, good, and pure shall see a minute of hell. There is only one God.

The woman is sacred

www.undergroundriseup..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COZA Rape Scandal: Pastor, Fatoyinbo Finally Bows To Pressure, Steps Down / Has Your Child Ever Said Something To You That Shows Reincarnation? / Evil Pastors Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.