Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) (22028 Views)

Chika Ike Steps Out For Work In Adorable Dotted Outfits (photos) / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by gistblogger: 1:51am On Dec 03, 2018
GistMore.com

The grand premiere of the movie, 'Chief Daddy', took place tonight at the Oriental Hotel, Lagos, and here are how your favourite celebrities stepped out for the event.

See more photos here >> http://gistmore.com/check-out-how-your-favourite-celebs-stepped-out-for-chief-daddy-premiere-in-lagos

1 Like

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by gistblogger: 1:51am On Dec 03, 2018

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by gistblogger: 1:51am On Dec 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by MCMXCVIII(m): 1:53am On Dec 03, 2018
You didn't upload Sam Smith's own, everybody admired his buba!

This FTC is brought to you by free basics.

1 Like

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by gistblogger: 1:56am On Dec 03, 2018

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by gistblogger: 2:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by ahmedkoded95(m): 3:34am On Dec 03, 2018
They are all looking stunning BUT this Eunice Omole hat though...

8 Likes

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Beverly osu should cover up her breasts. She's not even 30 yet & it looks like that.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by ClintonEmex: 6:04am On Dec 03, 2018
It was more of a display of cultural wears.

1 Like

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by GistMore: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2018
embarassed
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 8:31am On Dec 03, 2018
Looking cool

40million hair lady Chika Lann Rock another Hilarous Hairstyle >>>> http://www.praizenews.com/40million-hair-lady-chika-lann-rock-another-hilarous-hairstyle/

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by GisterBlogger: 11:17am On Dec 03, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2018
'No Impact' Celebrities

1 Like

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Emmzy201(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2018
All I can say is wow
Such waste of color, money, time and sense
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2018
Ebuka ooo grin

1 Like

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2018
shocked
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by HighKing01(m): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2018
Really
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by gurunlocker: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2018
This one Toke wey con dey suffer her bress, is she okay? shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2018
DP85:
Pls people my house was invaded by armed robbers on Friday in lagos. 2 vehicles were snatched and a gateman was macheted in the process. Somehow , one of them carelessly forgot his ID card and we were able to trace his photo. The case have been reported at the divisional police headquarters. Any info about him will attract a 100k reward.

Find his photos attached below. Thanks and God bless.
Thief de carry their personal I'd card go rob LMAO.
Make sure you are not implicating someone who was also rubbed and his ID was dropped there intentionally.

8 Likes

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2018
davillian:

Thief de carry their personal I'd card go rob LMAO.
Make sure you are not implicating someone who was also rubbed and his ID was dropped there intentionally.
That's a nairalander
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by easynetsms(m): 11:32am On Dec 03, 2018
Good

Buy cheap internet data plan.. Check my profile for more details
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2018
My favorite is Linda and her husband..
They both look gorgeous.

1 Like

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2018
cute
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by MrJunior017(m): 11:34am On Dec 03, 2018
BeautiFOOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Don’t Depend On Movies Alone To Make Money –mercy Aigbe / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Artistes 2018 / I Belive She Will Grow To Be A Better Woman - Mr 2kay Supports Tacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.