Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) (22097 Views)

Chika Ike Steps Out For Work In Adorable Dotted Outfits (photos) / No Bra Day: Nigerian Celebrities And Their Braless Photos / Peter Okoye Looks Dapper In Different Collection Of Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2018
Oyindidi:
That's a nairalander
ashewo beer parlour thread beef on a higher level.you should know that DP85 is also biguyman as a member of the thread yourself and the picture up there is that of Ftjnr. grin
Ignore the troll!!!
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by jidxin(m): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2018
Warrisdz plizzzz

1 Like

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by meetmeonline: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2018
What has this world turned to? why should a woman use "Ishi-agu" to make a dress?! ....this is not even for ordinary men but battle champions. @Chigul shocked shocked angry

Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2018
nwanneni:
ashewo beer parlour thread beef on a higher level.you should know that DP85 is also biguyman as a member of the thread yourself and the picture up there is that of Ftjnr. grin
Ignore the troll!!!
I know nothing and I'm not a member of the thread though I derail it once in a while. They should settle this before it gets out of hand
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 11:44am On Dec 03, 2018
I don't know 90% of these people.
Was the event an all female affair? I don't see any male apart from Ebuka and the veteran.
See how African wears fit rotund people better. Beverly looks like a living skeleton in hers while Chigul resembles Nigeria's future budget.
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 11:47am On Dec 03, 2018
meetmeonline:
What has this world turned to? why should a woman use "Ishi-agu" to make a dress?! ....this is not even for ordinary men but battle champions. @Chigul shocked shocked angry
Champions in what exactly? The men I see who wear it nowadays can only kill mosquitoes and nothing more. Forget the stupid culture talk, the world leaves behind people who stick blindly to their ways.
It looks good on her. I see nothing wrong.
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by guttentag(m): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2018
Stingy yeyebrities
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by ShamsBarack: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2018
So it has gotten to the level of taking your useless beefs off Ashawo thread to the Front Page of Nairaland?! SMH.

KingTom and Nofavors, come and see 'your people'.
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by ShamsBarack: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2018
Biguyman:

That guy in the picture is a well known criminal in enugu state.

Police are searching everywhere for that bastard he's been terrorising enugu state for a long time with his gang members.

Please if you have any information that will lead to his arrest kindly quote this post.
A reward of 250k awaits you cool
See this very broke somebody. Who dash you 50k to start with? grin cheesy
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 11:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Biguyman:

He's not making any mischief that boy up there stole my babe iPhone 7 at independence layout in enugu state
From stealing cars he also stole your alternate ID's girfriend's phone. Don't worry, let the moderators come and sort things out.
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by david22uu(m): 12:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Biguyman:

That guy in the picture is a well known criminal in enugu state.

Police are searching everywhere for that bastard he's been terrorising enugu state for a long time with his gang members.

Please if you have any information that will lead to his arrest kindly quote this post.
A reward of 250k awaits you cool

baba na to begin find d guy o... the amount pass my one month salary. Abeg
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Biguyman: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
okwabayi:

From stealing cars he also stole your alternate ID's girfriend's phone. Don't worry, let the moderators come and sort things out.
I'm not that DP guy, behave yourself please
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Thatdopekelly(m): 12:14pm On Dec 03, 2018
Are you mentally stable? Did it not occur to you that the ID card might not belong to any of the robbers, probably a set up of an innocent dude so as to divert your attention? Woooo!
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Nature8(m): 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nice
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
meetmeonline:
I'm curious, who did igbos fight battles with?
Re: 'Chief Daddy' Premiere: Celebrities And Their Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Biguyman:

Na that criminal called FTjnr be this i swear.

Na enugu you go fit catch am grin grin cheesy

Same way he stole my babe bag containing iPhone 7 and some make up kits shocked grin
cheesycheesy, now this is hilarious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Basketmouth's UK Tour Is On February 25 (Nigerian Election Day) / Mixtape: Best Of Barry Jhay (barry Back Mix || By Dj Gudboi) / Ifeanyi Igwegbe Became An Alcoholic Because Of Georgina Onuoha's Bad Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.