Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 (1649 Views)

I Need Your Input On Buying An Infinity FX 35 2004 Car / Acura MDX 2005 Infinity QX4 And Infiniti FX35, Which Is More Reliable? / Pls Help: My Peugeot 406 Is Having Gear Box Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by olisaemeka1(m): 2:01am On Dec 03, 2018
Pls house can some one help with the price of the Gear box for this infinity jeep. Honest reviews will be highly appreciated thanks.

Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by olisaemeka1(m): 10:14am On Dec 04, 2018
olisaemeka1:
Pls house can some one help with the price of the Gear box for this infinity jeep. Honest reviews will be highly appreciated thanks.
Haba everyone is viewing no one is inputting .
Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2018
Cc: Kingreign, Costee

Shares a drivetrain with a billion other Nissan models, probably isn't expensive.
Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by radautoworks: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2018
olisaemeka1:
Haba everyone is viewing no one is inputting .

Kinda hard to without a year, drive and engine size

1 Like

Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by nurey(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2018
A grade 1 tokunbo shouldn't exceed 150k in Ladipo. The price is for the gear fitted in the 3.5L V6 not the 3.3L V6 version.
Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by emy77: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2018
The price of an untampered, tokunbo transmission for the 01-03 qx4 as at December, 2016, was 60k. It should not be far from that now.
Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by radautoworks: 4:35am On Dec 05, 2018
So we have a spread of 90k. Very helpful to open I'm sure. Maybe just let op be clearer?
Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by olisaemeka1(m): 7:18am On Dec 05, 2018
@EMMY ,NUREY ,RADAUTO WORKS thanks so much for your contribution seriously appreciated ...it's an 02 qx4 ...will confirm the exact engine size but I'm glad I have a way forward now ...thanks so much once again.
Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by Kashif(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2018
olisaemeka1:
@EMMY ,NUREY ,RADAUTO WORKS thanks so much for your contribution seriously appreciated ...it's an 02 qx4 ...will confirm the exact engine size but I'm glad I have a way forward now ...thanks so much once again.

What is the problem with your gear?

Don't be quick to replace it without proper diagnosis to avoid "Oga, we don put am, but the problem still dey there"
Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by nurey(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kashif:

Don't be quick to replace it without proper diagnosis to avoid "Oga, we don put am, but the problem still dey there"

kashif please I need to talk to you if you can drop your digits fine by me if not my contact details in my signature you can send me a mail or msg thanks
Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by olisaemeka1(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
Kashif:

hmm would tell them to run a scan ...the car is actually domiciled in Jos ...so I have to rely on info that is provided ...
Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by Kashif(m): 3:04pm On Dec 07, 2018
olisaemeka1:
hmm would tell them to run a scan ...the car is actually domiciled in Jos ...so I have to rely on info that is provided ...

It is not all about running scan. Take it to a good tech for check.
Re: Gear Box Issues With An Infinity Qx4 by olisaemeka1(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2018
Kashif:

It is not all about running scan. Take it to a good tech for check.
Boss to be honest I fear the mechanics in Jos o ....and it's like my friend has made his mind up about changing the gear box .

(1) (Reply)

....importance Of Changing Your Engine Air Filter.... / Please Help!!! Engine Belt Number For Honda Civic 2007 / Sienna Vs Quest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.