Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:19 AM

Acura MDX 2005 Infinity QX4 And Infiniti FX35, Which Is More Reliable? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Acura MDX 2005 Infinity QX4 And Infiniti FX35, Which Is More Reliable? (1262 Views)

Honda And Toyota Cars: Which Is More Reliable? / HELP Ford Edge 2008,toyota Highlander 2003, Or Acura Mdx 2005 / Serious Talk About Infiniti Fx35 And 45 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Acura MDX 2005 Infinity QX4 And Infiniti FX35, Which Is More Reliable? by naijadrivablog: 11:18am On Sep 12, 2020
So, there was a debate turned argument on which of the above named vehicles is:
1. Reliable (has less wahala)
2. Affordable maintenance
3. Available parts
4. Available mechanics
5. Resale value
6. Better performance
7. Good safety/handling/etc

Most of the guys here favour the Infiniti FX35

What do you think?

Cc;
Nurey
Heavenlybang
Weyrepey
kingreignn
Tetralogyfallot
Radautoworks
Diportivo
marpol
Mynd44

Re: Acura MDX 2005 Infinity QX4 And Infiniti FX35, Which Is More Reliable? by nurey(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2020
reliability the MDX trump here, even though it may experience gear issues, if well taken care of, it will last.

Affordable maintenance MDX

Available parts MDX

Available mechanics MDX

Resale value FX35

6 and 7 FX is better.

if left for me, I will pick a FX35 because it is a performance vehicle, commands respect as old as it is. Better looking than the MDX to me, it's an INFINITI, everybody wants to own one grin
Re: Acura MDX 2005 Infinity QX4 And Infiniti FX35, Which Is More Reliable? by Mokelu: 12:02pm On Sep 12, 2020
nurey:
reliability the MDX trump here, even though it may experience gear issues, if well taken care of, it will last.

Affordable maintenance MDX

Available parts MDX

Available mechanics MDX

Resale value FX35

6 and 7 FX is better.

if left for me, I will pick a FX35 because it is a performance vehicle, commands respect as old as it is. Better looking than the MDX to me, it's an INFINITI, everybody wants to own one grin

Since when oo

Lai Mohammed... when people start to dey want to own one infiniti

4 Likes

Re: Acura MDX 2005 Infinity QX4 And Infiniti FX35, Which Is More Reliable? by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
naijadrivablog:
So, there was a debate turned argument on which of the above named vehicles is:
1. Reliable (has less wahala)
2. Affordable maintenance
3. Available parts
4. Available mechanics
5. Resale value
6. Better performance
7. Good safety/handling/etc

Most of the guys here favour the Infiniti FX35

What do you think?

Cc;
Nurey
Heavenlybang
Weyrepey
kingreignn
Tetralogyfallot
Radautoworks
Diportivo

1. Both are similar. I'd personally go with the FX, though.
2. FX
3. Similar, but probably MDX
4. MDX
5. FX slightly ahead
6. FX by far
7. FX
Re: Acura MDX 2005 Infinity QX4 And Infiniti FX35, Which Is More Reliable? by naijadrivablog: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2020
Mokelu:

Since when oo

Lai Mohammed... when people start to dey want to own one infiniti

So which one?

Cc: nurey and heavenlybang, I added Infiniti QX4. Pls review that too.
Re: Acura MDX 2005 Infinity QX4 And Infiniti FX35, Which Is More Reliable? by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2020
naijadrivablog:

So which one?

Cc: nurey and heavenlybang, I added Infiniti QX4. Pls review that too.

The QX4 and FX are very different cars.
Re: Acura MDX 2005 Infinity QX4 And Infiniti FX35, Which Is More Reliable? by naijadrivablog: 9:31am On Sep 15, 2020
HeavenlyBang:

The QX4 and FX are very different cars.
Yea, one is a CUV and the other an SUV. But what can you say concerning the issues raised? Which is "stronger"?

(1) (Reply)

Need Bolt/taxify/indriver Driver / Do You Know There Are Some Cars That Is Cheaper Than Iphone 12? / About To Buy A 2009 Registered Toyota Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.