Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students (29103 Views)

Keren-happuch Akpagher: New CCTV Video Surface As School Insists On Innocence / Osun Poly, Iree Students Burn Down Medical Center Over Colleague's Death / Bowen University Slay Queen Drinks Hypo After Spending Her Friend's School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students by Denikayan: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2018
pixypixs:
I think you need to get your fact right,I said it earlier that students affected are less than 40,they had a tradefare on Friday,contrabands were smuggled inside the school,large no of abusers got high and as expected they started all dr vices.The authority decided to do urine test on suspected students,which majority failed.Nothing was done outside students' handbook,all these are in agreement with dr matriculation oath.Once again the school is a mission school,and they intend to produce scholars that are worthy in character and learning to the society.Bowen University Iwo,motto: Excellence and Godliness.

So the report is fake about 170 and 100
Re: Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students by Denikayan: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2018
Airoflaw:
see buhari's friend.... Do you know d psychological effect of drug to d User, his/her relatives n society at large..

So premarital sex has no ills and psychological effect too

It does not affect the society and relatives? sigh...

Hear yourself! Drug use and premarital sex are in same line. Even video games is the modern day cradle for gambling

Hello

1 Like

Re: Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
tosyne2much:
I'm good boss.. Na time no gree make I dey active oooo
Alright man.
All the very best bro.
Re: Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students by Babacele: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

I know about High schools and its prevalent in the US too. Sometimes its unscheduled.
This however is a university we are talking about.
They are not repeat drug offenders or anything for goodness sake!
This is too much.
I just tire o.
Re: Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students by pixypixs(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Denikayan:

So the report is fake about 170 and 100
So fake,so wrong and so misleading!
Re: Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students by EmmanuelCena(m): 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
TheGreenLand:
NA WA O.

They refused BLOOD TEST,
they got suspended for that and they ended up burning down their hostel!!
Are these the much talked about leaders of tomorrow?!

We are in for a long ride in this country, for real!
The future looks bleak.....so bleak!!

LOL.
Go back to the history books.....
You'll realise most people who have impacted have been marijuana abusers....

Everyone takes marijuana...
Let the youngsters be!
Re: Drug Test: Bowen Students Burn Down Hostel As School Suspends Over 200 Students by eyinjuege: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2018
Denikayan:

Shouldnt that be their personal decision at that age! This is a university where adults study, not kids.

Will it be acceptable if your employer throws it at you

If a school has zero policy to illicit drug use, it becomes their prerogative to ensure their students don't use drugs . I hope you know it's against the law too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Were Blocked From Escaping After Vicious Mob Attack - Nigerians In India / Endsars: Protesters Block Lagos Airport Tollgate (video) / Bandits Kill DPO In Kebbi, Eight Other Policemen, Vigilantes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.