Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:59 AM

I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari (7973 Views)

Tinubu Will Maintain Gains Of My Administration – Buhari / Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / Militants, Boko Haram Frustrated My Administration ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by franchasng: 7:44am On Dec 03, 2018
Hahahahaha
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by sundaygray(m): 7:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Nigga that's the least of our problems right now. You no go arrange the country before you start to dey put women for posts?
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by Georgry(m): 7:48am On Dec 03, 2018
Those of us that are familiar with video games will know that the NEXT LEVEL is always harder.... Keep your next level to yourself man, is their no media houses in Nigeria that you always choose to address situations affecting Nigerians abroad? Only that is a sin against Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by Akpacha(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2018
ekestic1976:

Only God knows the reason you hate President Muhammadu Buhari, your own president and a creature of God Almighty this way! And you could be a Christian o - "Love your neighbour as I love you . . . " - the Second Christian Commandment, according to the Good Shepherd Himself. The first being that, you MUST love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind! Change bro, for bitterness kills.
Stop the blasphemy, God did not create buhari. He is evil and from Satan. Only morons like u would follow him to that next evil.
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by Ekpeitut: 7:51am On Dec 03, 2018
I don't understand why he has so much disdain for the Nigerian media.
Doesn't it bother us that Buhari cannot speak to the Nigerian press or organise a press conference?

We only get to hear him when he travels.
With burning questions that need answers he will just lock up. It's only when he travels you'll hear him yapping up and down. Personally I think Buhari has serious complex issue that make him always want to seek outside approval.

Anyways I hope Nigerians will treat all your fkups soon. It's high time we demand accountability and respect from our leaders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by ekestic1976(f): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2018
Akpacha:
Stop the blasphemy, God did not create buhari. He is evil and from Satan. Only morons like u would follow him to that next evil.

Still exhibiting bitterness and hate, Bros. Go cleanse your innards with hyssop. Then you'll be clean and even become whiter than SNOW!
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by dam2000(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2018
Baba don't change your word women belong 2 other room
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by rapid101(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2018
Why is dat why dis man want to talk about certain issues that re serious he usually go out side d country to always say it

Dis man no well
He need to go back to London hospital

1 Like

Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by 77up(m): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2018
ekestic1976:

Only God knows the reason you hate President Muhammadu Buhari, your own president and a creature of God Almighty this way! And you could be a Christian o - "Love your neighbour as I love you . . . " - the Second Christian Commandment, according to the Good Shepherd Himself. The first being that, you MUST love God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind! Change bro, for bitterness kills.
Seriously bro, I don't see any reason why you are telling earth invested disease (haters) that they should not hate him (The president) .

Haters are born that way and no matter how you try, they must hate but the irony is , they 'll be looking at whoever they are hating on at the top, their generation upon generation can never attain the level of whom they are hating on .

Even the only books said we should respect the leaders.

1 Like

Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by SimplePlan34: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2018
Well that speech was written for him. Buhari only new about the word chauvinist few hours before that speech when he was rehearsing for the speech.

1 Like

Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by KingThreatzz: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
No, you are a Terrorist.

Child of hate
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by meccuno: 9:04am On Dec 03, 2018
does he even know what the word means?

1 Like

Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by gurunlocker: 9:11am On Dec 03, 2018
Anybody have a video where Buhari say the work "Chauvinist"?

I want to see how he will pronounce that word.

1 Like

Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by feddis(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2018
You and him alone will go to his next level

TheGreenLand:
Only the blind cannoy see enough women in your Administration that Mr President.

And if they chose to be blind, there is nothing you can do about it sir.

And please, stop replying all these foolish people that are out to derail you from all these good works you are doing for the nation and rather focus on your work as you make Nigeria work again.

True and Honest Nigerians love you President BUHARI as you take us to the NEXT LEVEL.
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2018
feddis:
You and him alone will go to his next level

Ok, is dat all?!
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by Dubyhanni(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Lying is a sin.
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by feddis(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2018
What's really good about this? He made a statement with no facts and you call it a good one?
What's your level of ignorance?

kenodrill:
Good one from pmb
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by feddis(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2018
From the way you typed, it's like both of you don't have waec result and are both ignoranyt.

Smile4daddy:
Sai Baba nothing do you.

Change.... was to find those that looted Nigeria money.... Nest Level is to invest the money recovered and jail looters.

Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by kenodrill: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2018
feddis:
What's really good about this? He made a statement with no facts and you call it a good one?
What's your level of ignorance?

You are just brain dead.the facts are in the context of his comments.

Go get your facts since you so need a concrete evidence to ascertain his...
Re: I an Not A Chauvinist, I Have Enough Women In My Administration - Buhari by feddis(m): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Since you feel you have and know all the facts please take them to court and have him prosecuted.

kenodrill:

You are just brain dead.the facts are in the context of his comments.

Go get your facts since you so need a concrete evidence to ascertain his...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders / Court Orders PDP To Replace Anyanwu As National Secretary / Insecurity: Governor Buni Meets President Tinubu, Gaidam In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.