Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,005 members, 7,956,724 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:31 PM

Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders (7973 Views)

2023 Election: FG Summons Finnish Ambassador Over Simon Ekpa‘s Threats / Election: FG Declares Friday Public Holiday, Excludes Bankers / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by olajay86(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2019
TITOPE-BLOG

The Minister of Interior Lt.-Gen. (retd) Abdulrahman Dambazau has ordered the closure of borders for the Saturday Governorship and State Assembly elections.

This is with effect from Friday, March 8, at noon to Sunday, March 10, at noon, NAN reports

Comptroler-General, Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Mr Muhammad Babandede announced this in a statement in Abuja on Thursday.

This, he said, is to restrict movements across the borders during the election days.

“The public is to take note and ensure compliance,” Babandede said.

http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/03/governorship-election-fg-orders-closure.html

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by kaen1317: 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Buhari has a state of the art rigging machine
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by nurex01(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
No be Nigeria?
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Jaynom029(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2019
Snakes will still penetrate and bite grin
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by jerecrown(m): 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2019
good close everything all I kw Seyi makinde will be our governor for OYO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by mildflame: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
FG is also voting Udom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Cletus77(m): 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2019
All he knows is border closing..he can't ensure safety during elections

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by musicwriter(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2019
The easiest way to rig the election is via the PVC, so please allow people free movement.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Macauley07(m): 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2019
After thugs don full everywhere finish.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Longushomo: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2019
They should also close loopholes that will encourage election malpractices.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Teenaira: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
Is this election or selection. This people are just wasting the available few resources in the name of elections.

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Elthugnificent(m): 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2019
musicwriter:
The easiest way to rig the election is via the PVC, so please allow people free movement.
Do you mind explaining?
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by senatepresido: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Nigerian soldiers are always going to the opposite direction, there are killin g in Zamfara and they are heading to Delta
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by BrokenCock: 10:05pm On Mar 07, 2019
Why dem no close border for presidential election na?
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by CChillz: 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Closing borders for what? all this unnecessary actions is uncalled for.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Topmaike007(m): 10:10pm On Mar 07, 2019
Wow,I know Buhari mean well for this nation...

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by musicwriter(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Do you mind explaining?

You can program the PVCs to fail to read/vote. You can give it other mischievous instructions that I cant mention here cause polititians would do an undoable with it.

You can print the PVC at home, and polititians are already doing so. Its no conspiracy theory cause few months before the presidential election, PVCs were seen being sold on alibaba.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by chosengocap: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2019
INEC cant release election materials to ATIKU without an order from the PRESIDENCY.. -Prof Mahmud YAKUBU .. Independent? NEC
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Elthugnificent(m): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2019
musicwriter:

You can program the PVCs to fail to read/vote. You can give it other mischievous instructions that I cant mention here cause polititians would do an undoable with it.

You can print the PVC at home, and polititians are already doing so. Its no conspiracy theory cause few months before the presidential election, PVCs were seen being sold on alibaba.
Are the PVC cloned, hope you know the reader are locked to a particular polling unit.

I am not saying what you have up there is not possible but without prove it is just a conspiracy.

But if you have prove, you should do well to contact CNN or BBC; you are sure going to be hero and strengthen our democracy.

Thank you for your service, hope to read about you soon.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by musicwriter(m): 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Elthugnificent:

Are the PVC cloned, hope you know the reader are locked to a particular polling unit.

I am not saying what you have up there is not possible but without prove it is just a conspiracy.

But if you have prove, you should do well to contact CNN or BBC; you are sure going to be hero and strengthen our democracy.

Thank you for your service, hope to read about you soon.

Locking the card to a polling unit is a software instruction inside the card. You can un-do that and have it vote at any polling unit. I can bet you they are already doing so.

And no, I cant risk my life working for a corrupt country like Nigeria. You could get killed for doing so.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Godswill90(m): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2019
Emma Nwaka

Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Elthugnificent(m): 11:15pm On Mar 07, 2019
musicwriter:

Locking the card to a polling unit is a software instruction inside the card. You can un-do that and have it vote at any polling unit. I can bet you they are already doing so.

And no, I cant risk my life working for a corrupt country like Nigeria. You could get killed for doing so.
Where is your spirit of patriotism.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by naijaguy1234(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
I believe all this Ibo traders are listening. I don't want to see any of them selling gala and pure water tomorrow on the street of Lagos.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2019
Reinstalling Governor Tambuwal!

Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2019
What about airspace is that not part of the border
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Oseh1Gidigba: 2:36am On Mar 08, 2019
But we no get borders. And the people are in already.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Oseh1Gidigba: 2:54am On Mar 08, 2019
Oseh1Gidigba:
But we no get borders. And the people are in already.
naijaguy1234:
I believe all this Ibo traders are listening. I don't want to see any of them selling gala and pure water tomorrow on the street of Lagos.
there is mothing wrong to quench ur thirst While waiting for election materials. But why the tribal sentiment. One Nigeria, One love.
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by truthisgood: 3:21am On Mar 08, 2019
naijaguy1234:

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT THE ONE TALKING BUT THE THING IN YOU AND THAT THING NEED TO BE SET ON FIRE...so go spiritual check up
Re: Governorship Election: FG Orders Closure Of Borders by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 08, 2019
They mean, "southern borders". The northern borders are porous. Go check it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Orders PDP To Replace Anyanwu As National Secretary / Bomb Blast Kills 4 At Mafoni Ward, Maiduguri / Lawan Bribery Video To Be Shown On National TV !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.