Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria (2993 Views)

Nigeria Need Igbo President / We Need Igbo Presidency, BON Boss, Osita Okechukwu Counters Igbo Leaders / We Need Igbo Presidency For Nigeria To Be Great Again - VON Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2018
As you can see from my moniker I'm a proud Edo man from Benin and this is Just my opinion on the issues affecting ijaw in Nigeria and how they can resolve the issue.

Ijaw have fought war with all southern tribes except the igbos. Example.
. https://punchng.com/ijaws-not-behind-violent-attacks-lagos-ogun-iyc/
ijaw vs Yoruba on who own the coastal areas of Ogun, ondo and Lagos state.

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/ijaw-vs-urhobo-scores-dead-as-rival-tribes-clash-in-delta-state.193864/
ijaw vs urhobo fighting over warri, oil.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/09/edo-state-ijaw-okomu-kingdom-lament-marginalization-bini-neighbours-1
ijaw vs the Benin over gelegele.

The ijaw has also fought with ikwerre over river state sea, they have fought with itshekiri, they have fought with akwa ibom.

The ijaw has no allies in southern Nigeria which is bad.

The Yoruba has already seen the future, they will rather die than let ijaw has any of there coastal areas or oil.

The ikwerre has seen it too.

The benins has just woken up from slumber and have all agree to lay claim on the gelegele, even the opposition ( pdp) has vow to support them.

How can the ijaw that is spread so thin across these states succed in taking those lands?

Believe me no Yoruba, ikwerre, urhobo, itshekiri, awori will side with the ijaw against the Benin same can be said against all other tribes.

It seems ijaw only way is so form an alliance with the igbo.

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 7:49am On Dec 03, 2018
This yoruba moslem again.

A day has never come without you trying to pit a tribe against Ndi Igbo. We know your intention of creating this is to start an e-war against Ndi Igbo again.

FYI, we are already alliances with the Ijaws. We delivered 96% of our votes to them during the election and we will gladly enter into any war with the Ijaws.

They respect our call for Biafra and we respect theirs for Niger Delta Republic. The issue of territories will be amicably resolved.

Ijaws were the first to start a struggle against the government because of Nnamdi Kanu and we were the first to start the struggle that made GEJ Acting President. We don't need to be allies, we are already one.

Check the Ijaw vs Bini e-war on Nairaland, Igbos naturally supported Ijaws, the same way an Igbo man led the onslaught against BH when they try to destablize GEJ's government.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by oyin44: 7:53am On Dec 03, 2018
did the ijaws considered the ibos as their fellow citizens during the civil war ..Certainly,No,..why now..it is pointless whipping a dead horse..
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Auladimeji(m): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2018
As a Yoruba man,lemme pitch my canopy here

2 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 03, 2018
oyin44:
did the ijaws considered the ibos as their fellow citizens during the civil war ..Certainly,No,..why now..it is pointless whipping a dead horse..
I never knew ijaw killed Biafra citizens.

You guys need to forgive them oo
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Auladimeji:
As a Yoruba man,lemme pitch my canopy here
grin

Ijaw said the coastal areas of Lagos, ondo and Ogun are for them,how do you see it

3 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2018
Sometimes I just see down and pity the ijaw tribe, everyone is preparing for the figure incase Nigeria break up and you guys are still thinking Jonathan is still in power.

The oduduwa have all south west and have started taking kwara state.

The benins have started developing gelegele to link it with delta, don't you guys see how obaseki and okowa work together even though they are from different parties, the Benin have Edo and delta and have started to move southward to river state and northward to Kogi.

The Hausa/Fulani has started conquering the middle belt.

It's only ijaw that is left out, better align with us so that you'll have all your territories back

1 Like

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 8:07am On Dec 03, 2018
oyin44:
The war is over and we have moved forward. Ijaws are our natural allies and we will enter into any war with them even if it is against all the gods of this world, both present and ancient.

Yoruba moslem, stay out of Ijaw-Igbo affairs.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2018
Edodefender:
grin

Ijaw said the coastal areas of Lagos, ondo and Ogun are for them,how do you see it
Your hatred and lies will consume you yoruba moslem.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2018
Igbobyblood:
Sometimes I just see down and pity the ijaw tribe, everyone is preparing for the figure incase Nigeria break up and you guys are still thinking Jonathan is still in power.

The benins have started developing gelegele to link it with delta, don't you guys see how obaseki and okowa work together even though they are from different parties, the Benin have Edo and delta and have started to move southward to river state and northward to Kogi.

It's only ijaw that is left out, better align with us so that you'll have all your territories back
Another yoruba moslem stay out of Ijaw matter. They don't need to go to war to reclaim their lands. Handful of them with few bombs can crumble your entire economy while their army stroll deep into your territory to reclaim what is theirs.

Even though Ijaws are capable of defending themselves, we will gladly enter any war with them against their enemies.

FYI, remove Delta from your Edo madness.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Heartbender: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2018
This is the most senseless post in all of Nairaland. So, because a tribe isn't a major tribe its lands should be taken over? Let me school you. In Rivers state, Ikwerre is a minority. Ijaws are the majority....in fact, after Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo, the Ijaws have the largest numbers of speakers (if not larger than Igbos and Yorubas if we do a survey). The Ijaws are coastal people. From Nigeria to Togo you'll find them...they are like fish "herdsmen". Check the names of all the major militant heads in the Niger Delta, they are Ijaws. The first man to ask for secession is Ijaw- Isaac Adaka Boro. Read books and don't be ignorant

1 Like

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

A day has never come without you trying to pit a tribe against Ndi Igbo. We know your intention of creating this is to start an e-war against Ndi Igbo again.

FYI, we are already alliances with the Ijaws. We delivered 96% of our votes to them during the election and we will gladly enter into any war with the Ijaws.

They respect our call for Biafra and we respect theirs for Niger Delta Republic. The issue of territories will be amicably resolved.

Ijaws were the first to start a struggle against the government because of Nnamdi Kanu and we were the first to start the struggle that made GEJ Acting President. We don't need to be allies, we are already one.

Check the Ijaw vs Bini e-war on Nairaland, Igbos naturally supported Ijaws, the same way an Igbo man led the onslaught against BH when they try to destablize GEJ's government.
first of all I'm not a muslim and I can never ever be one with terrorists.

Igbos voted for Jonathan because of their hatred for buhari and his appointment given to Igbo during it's reign not because of any stupid alliance.

I noticed igbo supported the ijaw during the gelegele crisis, you guys need to do more than wail and fight online, the Benin don't make noise or threaten, we just wait and conquer.

Have you heard of the gelegele issue since then? What about the ijaw ultimatum Of 21 days?

You respect ijaw in Niger delta so why include them in Biafra? Fyi I don't hate igbo

3 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 03, 2018
Igbobyblood:

that's true the southern tribes are expanding except ijaw, they are divided in different states
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Heartbender:
This is the most senseless post in all of Nairaland. So, because a tribe isn't a major tribe its lands should be taken over? Let me school you. In Rivers state, Ikwerre is a minority. Ijaws are the majority....in fact, after Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo, the Ijaws have the largest numbers of speakers (if not larger than Igbos and Yorubas if we do a survey). The Ijaws are coastal people. From Nigeria to Togo you'll find them...they are like fish "herdsmen". Check the names of all the major militant heads in the Niger Delta, they are Ijaws. The first man to ask for secession is Ijaw- Isaac Adaka Boro. Read books and don't be ignorant
Please don't mind the yoruba moslem.

5 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Heartbender:
how many ijaw governor does river state had?
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by IkpuMmadu: 8:18am On Dec 03, 2018
Edodefender:

Igbos voted for Jonathan because of their hatred for buhari and his appointment given to Igbo during it's reign not because of any stupid alliance.

I noticed igbo supported the ijaw during the gelegele crisis, you guys need to do more than wail and fight online, the Benin don't make noise or threaten, we just wait and conquer.

Have you heard of the gelegele issue since then? What about the ijaw ultimatum Of 21 days?

You respect ijaw in Niger delta so why include them in Biafra? Fyi I don't hate igbo

Go back and read Midwest invasion...do you even realise that Benin is the minor minority tribe.... conquer who again....before we take you seriously ...get gelegele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Another yoruba moslem stay out of Ijaw matter. They don't need to go to war to reclaim their lands. Handful of them with few bombs can crumble your entire economy while their army stroll deep into your territory to reclaim what is theirs.

Even though Ijaws are capable of defending themselves, we will gladly enter any war with them against their enemies.

FYI, remove Delta from your Edo madness.
we igbo need to be true to ourselves, the southerners have rejected us.

Let's not make our greed for oil and access to sea make is dumb.

What is igbo business with delta state if not for oil and sea.

If you claim delta because of some igbo in asaba why don't we claim Edo state because of igbanke and ika?.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

There is no difference between an average Edo person and a yoruba.

This is why I have called for their expulsion from the SS Zone.

1 Like

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Edodefender:

You are a yoruba moslem because you behave like them.

Ijaws are waiting for you to develop Gelegele Sea Port for them. You are wasting your money because Ijaws can never cede that land. Bini is never a threat to Ijaws.

We support and respects Ijaws' right to an independent State, so don't deceive yourself. I will give you one task, gather randomly 1000 Igbos. We are unanimous in what we want, if the ijaws want ND Republic, we will support them to get it. Every noise you are hearing that is otherwise are propagated by your yoruba moslem brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 8:23am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 8:24am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2018
IkpuMmadu:

Go back and read Midwest invasion...do you even realise that Benin is the minor minority tribe.... conquer who again....before we take you seriously ...get gelegele
what is the meaning of get gelegele?

China have started working there you can take a trip there and see for yourself, in the next 5 years it will start working.

Don't you know APC and pdp have both agree with to work together to make the plan work?

You all behave stupidly and lack reason, the Binis don't do that, we don't let emotion becloud us.

Our vision is clear.

We have started building industrial park, invested in agriculture to diversify the economy, we have built the first phase of azura power plant. Emotan garden is been built.

In next 10 years we'll focus on international airports.

If you like come online and wail this is the reality on ground
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2018
AntiMahdi:

There is no difference between an average Edo person and a yoruba.

This is why I have called for their expulsion from the SS Zone.
They are not even recognised as such in the SS. Go to any SS state and ask 100 people to list the SS states. Many will miss Edo, some will take time to recall Edo as one and almost all will list Edo last.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 8:26am On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Ijaws are waiting for you to develop Gelegele Sea Port for them. You are wasting your money because Ijaws can never cede that land. Bini is never a threat to Ijaws.

We support and respects Ijaws' right to an independent State, so don't deceive yourself. I will give you one task, gather randomly 1000 Igbos. We are unanimous in what we want, if the ijaws want ND Republic, we will support them to get it. Every noise you are hearing that is otherwise are propagated by your yoruba moslem brothers.

Guy, the person you are conversing with is a typical proud bini he-goat.

They are lazy rent seeking m0rons.

You will be forgiven if you thought he was an oyoruba muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

we live in a world of alliances and ijaw simply lack that.

Who told you gelegele is been developed for ijaw? Don't be a joker even though igbo said they develop Lagos state, yorubas are the one enjoying it because it's in their region/state
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Edodefender:
what is the meaning of get gelegele?

China have started working there you can take a trip there and see for yourself, in the next 5 years it will start working.

Don't you know APC and pdp have both agree with to work together to make the plan work?

You all behave stupidly and lack reason, the Binis don't do that, we don't let emotion becloud us.

Our vision is clear.

We have started building industrial park, invested in agriculture to diversify the economy, we have built the first phase of azura power plant. Emotan garden is been built.

In next 10 years we'll focus on international airports.

If you like come online and wail this is the reality on ground
You are developing Gelegele for Ijaws. Don't also forgot they recently all the Ijaw kings installed an Ijaw King in Gelegele axis and the Oba wailed tire and nothing happened.

When you develop Gelegele finish, Ijaws will take their land. If you wan fight, Ijaws like fight pass food and believe me they wouldn't be fighting that war alone.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

They are not even recognised as such in the SS. Go to any SS state and ask 100 people to list the SS states. Many will miss Edo, some will take time to recall Edo as one and almost all will list Edo last.
you are letting emotion becloud your judgement.

The reality on ground is igbo are landlocked,even edo is landlocked, we just need to form alliance that is why the thread was created.
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

You are developing Gelegele for Ijaws. Don't also forgot they recently all the Ijaw kings installed an Ijaw King in Gelegele axis and the Oba wailed tire and nothing happened.

When you develop Gelegele finish, Ijaws will take their land. If you wan fight, Ijaws like fight pass food and believe me they wouldn't be fighting that war alone.
well that's our business to handle.

The fact is ijaw need igbo
Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2018
Edodefender:
we live in a world of alliances and ijaw simply lack that.

Who told you gelegele is been developed for ijaw? Don't be a joker even though igbo said they develop Lagos state, yorubas are the one enjoying it because it's in their region/state
Ijaws don't lack allies. Ndi Igbo is a dependable one. We don't backstab and we don't run away from wars.

Gelegele is Ijaw land, Lagos is Yoruba land. Do you see the difference now?

You are developing Ijaws land.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Ijaw Need Igbo To Survive Nigeria by AntiMahdi: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2018
Edodefender:
well that's our business to handle.

The fact is ijaw need igbo

And nobody needs you guys around

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKFwtrKVfqU

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Condemns Heavy Deployment Of Security To Saraki Home State Kwara. / Dear Nigerians, Why Atiku Must Not Be President – PENGASSAN / Watch Moment Billionaire, Chief Ebuka Onunkwo Visits his Village in Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.