Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Davido Owns 2018 And Not Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Owns 2018 And Not Wizkid (476 Views)

Rip: Musicians Who Died Between The Year 2018 And 2020(photos) / 10 Richest Comedians In Nigeria 2018 And Their Net Worth / 10 Richest Female Musicians 2018 And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Owns 2018 And Not Wizkid by Larryslim(m): 7:34am On Dec 03, 2018
I've been reading some articles on some blogs saying Wizkid owns 2018 ahead of Davido,and a blog were criticizing Afrimma for awarding Davido with the best Artiste in Africa,an award he deserves..
First,both of them are great artistes that had amazing year but Davido was ahead of Wizkid right from the beginning of 2018.
Still building on his huge success in 2017,Davido dropped "Flora my Flawa" an amazing love song,fast forward to April,the biggest song of the year still "Assurance" was dropped,the song gained massive airplays,during this time Wizkid didn't have a song of his own,only "Soco" which was a collective song,a song everyone will agree that Terri did the most on the song,fast forward to August,Davido dropped Nwa baby and Aza in less than two weeks,while wizkid was living on "Fake love" with him and Duncan mighty..
Wizkid dropped his first songs this year on October1st,Fever and Master groove, both which are average songs and only the video with Tiwa made Fever a hit!..
Davido won the BET,and was nominated for the EMA,an award he deserves but wasn't given while wizkid doesn't have an international award or nomination to his name this year..
So who owns 2018??

1 Like

Re: Davido Owns 2018 And Not Wizkid by Oruemu(f): 8:06am On Dec 03, 2018
#team #davido?
Hit like

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia / Cee C Stands With Ezinne Akudo On Women’s Liberation And Proclaims That She’s On / Uk-based Nollywood Actress, Princess Elizabeth Onanuga Celebrates Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.