Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,592 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia (471 Views)

Nigerians Don’t Believe I ‘Died, Resurrected’ – Oladips / I Don’t Believe In Religion – Wizkid / 'I Am Not A Feminist And I Don't Believe Women Are Kings' - Annie Idibia(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by BravoDe: 1:25am On Dec 10, 2018
‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia

Annie Idibia, wife of legendary musician, 2baba has said in a latest interview that she doesn’t believe in feminism.

Nollywood actress and 2Baba’s wife, Annie Idibia has said her mind on the issue of gender equality.

This is coming as many women now claim to be ‘kings’, with some celebrities even adopting that tag on social media.

In an interview with 234stars, Annie said she is not a feminist and does not believe that a woman can be King.

Annie says a woman can only be a Queen and not a King. When asked if she is a Feminist, the mum of two said,
”No, not really but I believe in women empowerment. I believe that men are still Kings and women are queens. I don’t believe a woman is a king”.

#Bravo_D

Re: ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by escapefromusa(f): 1:37am On Dec 10, 2018
l grin
Re: ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by BravoDe: 1:41am On Dec 10, 2018
escapefromusa:
l grin

the fear of divorce is the beginning of wisdom
Re: ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by Oluwashe: 1:45am On Dec 10, 2018
My dear, of course you don't believe in feminism, when your husband is still treating you right. undecided

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by BravoDe: 1:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Oluwashe:
My dear, of course you don't believe in feminism, when your husband is still treating you right. undecided

one feminist spotted here
Re: ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by PussyRiot(m): 2:26am On Dec 10, 2018
Una no de sleep.
Re: ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 10, 2018
The ones that claim "Kings"

Only rule over the Kitchen and their torn pants.

Rubbish!
Re: ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by BravoDe: 2:32am On Dec 10, 2018
PussyRiot:
Una no de sleep.

what about u wetin u dey do your mate don sleep
Re: ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by BravoDe: 2:33am On Dec 10, 2018
TarOrfeek:

The ones that claim "Kings"

Only rule over the Kitchen and their torn pants.
Rubbish!

Swrs But they also rule in the oza room
Re: ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by Peterdreddblog(m): 2:49am On Dec 10, 2018
smiley
Re: ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia by BravoDe: 2:53am On Dec 10, 2018
Peterdreddblog:
smiley
goan sleep Your mate are asleep

(1) (Reply)

#10yearschallenge: Mankinde Azeez Naijaloaded Shares Epic 10 Years Throwback Pic / Russell Wilson Is That Man Future Simply Isn’t – Toke Makinwa / 'i've Been Through The Storm And Survived' - Yvonne Jegede Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.