Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

I Am Alive, Strong And Was Not Replaced:: Nigeria President Buhari, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Alive, Strong And Was Not Replaced:: Nigeria President Buhari, (411 Views)

I Am Alive - Yakubu Gowon denies death rumours / EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Alive, Strong And Was Not Replaced:: Nigeria President Buhari, by henzy12: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2018
Nigeria's President Buhari on Sunday denied claims that he had died and been replaced by a Sudanese impostor, breaking his silence on a rumour that has circulated on social media for months.

Buhari, who is running for re-election in February, spent five months in Britain last year being treated for an undisclosed illness.

One theory widely aired on social media - and by some political opponents - was that he had been replaced by a lookalike from Sudan called Jubril.

https://www.naijadailies.com/News/Reader/6760503
Re: I Am Alive, Strong And Was Not Replaced:: Nigeria President Buhari, by onubijoe(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2018
story
Re: I Am Alive, Strong And Was Not Replaced:: Nigeria President Buhari, by henzy12: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
onubijoe:
story
Re: I Am Alive, Strong And Was Not Replaced:: Nigeria President Buhari, by henzy12: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
henzy12:
Nigeria's President Buhari on Sunday denied claims that he had died and been replaced by a Sudanese impostor, breaking his silence on a rumour that has circulated on social media for months.

Buhari, who is running for re-election in February, spent five months in Britain last year being treated for an undisclosed illness.

One theory widely aired on social media - and by some political opponents - was that he had been replaced by a lookalike from Sudan called Jubril.

https://www.naijadailies.com/News/Reader/6760503
Re: I Am Alive, Strong And Was Not Replaced:: Nigeria President Buhari, by megacity: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2018
Were you expecting him to say 'hey my name is Jubril'?

(1) (Reply)

NASS Summoning US Ambasador Show The Kind Of People We Have At Helms Of Affaires / APC, Party Of Vagabonds – ASUU Replied Bisi Akande / You Lack Home Training- Yahaya Bello knocks Lawmakers Who Booed Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.