Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. (1401 Views)

Mohammed Sani Soba Collapses, Dies In His Office / Fati, Ibrahim Attahiru's Wife Is Alive, Not Dead - Dattijo Mohammed Sani / Senator Mohammed Sani Musa Celebrates Supreme Court Victory With Lawan Omo-Agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by deomelo: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2019
EXCLUSIVE: “I am alive”— Bauchi man who drank ‘gutter water’ to celebrate Buhari’s victory

Aliyu Mohammed Sani, the person who was reported to have died after swimming in and drinking water from a drainage (gutter) in Bauchi, is hale and hearty.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/exclusive-i-am-alive-bauchi-man-who-drank-gutter-water-to-celebrate-buharis-victory.html

I didn't believe that rubbish anyway..

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by aryatony1: 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2019
this guy is a strong buharian

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by sonofspada(m): 7:59pm On Mar 06, 2019
Die die die poverty die!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by Gandollar(f): 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2019
Doemelo show us his current picture not the one where he signed his death warrant.

We are in an era where APC has bought up every mouthpiece in the media.

Even the lying paper could not spare a dime to personally send their staff to meet with the Zombie. At least a video evidence of the incident would have put the matter to rest.

Telephone conversation kor, telegraph chat nii
Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by Gandollar(f): 8:11pm On Mar 06, 2019
All of a sudden, the Zombie boy has become a celebrity that media houses now have his phone number.

Soon, his PA and spokesman would be the ones answering the calls.

APC is evil!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by Gandollar(f): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2019
aryatony1:
this guy is a strong buharian
The stupid Zombie remains dead and the dead don't talk.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by rottennaija(m): 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2019
I suspected that news must have been fake
Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by deomelo: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
[s]
Gandollar:
Doemelo show us his current picture not the one where he signed his death warrant.

We are in an era where APC has bought up every mouthpiece in the media.

Even the lying paper could not spare a dime to personally send their staff to meet with the Zombie. At least a video evidence of the incident would have put the matter to rest.

Telephone conversation kor, telegraph chat nii
[/s]

You evil wishing and peddling doom and gloom Igbos should have showed us his death certificate and DEATH pictures before running to the Internet to spew your usual evil rubbish..

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by Gandollar(f): 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

You evil wishing and peddling doom and gloom Igbos should have showed us his death certificate and DEATH pictures before running to the Internet to spew your usual evil rubbish..
Weep! Weep! Weep!!
Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by StOla: 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2019
I knew it was false news to take away some misery and agony that has made its home with the wailers.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by StOla: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
Gandollar:
All of a sudden, the Zombie boy has become a celebrity that media houses now have his phone number.

Soon, his PA and spokesman would be the ones answering the calls.

APC is evil!

This miserable wailer is suffering from untold agony.

Have you contributed to Atiku's legal fees? Lawyers must be Atikulated too.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: “I Am Alive” Aliyu Mohammed Sani. PMB Supporter. Picture. by diablos: 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2019
mtcheew...news for nonentities.

(1) (Reply)

DSS Speaks Of Over Throwing President Buhari / BREAKING: Nigerian Government Closes Four Foreign Missions Due To Lack Of Funds / Why Buhari Named Abuja Stadium After MKO Abiola - Reno Omokri Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.