Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos (517 Views)

Naira Marley Shows Off His Pendant That Costs More Than $100k (Photos, Video) / Naira Marley's 'Pistol' Pendant (Photo) / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos by enunlewa: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2018
CDQ who headlined an event at Harbour Point in Victoria Island area of Lagos, took to Twitter to beg for his pendant which was snatched during his performance.

CDQ who disclosed that the pendant is worth £4,000, added that it means a lot to him. According to him, he just needs it back and the fan will be getting what he or she wants. He wrote;

Anyone that has my pendant at the show tonight @ Harbour Point, V/I pls I’ll appreciate u to dm me… I’ll appreciate u with whatever u want. Just name it… aside d fact that it worth over 4K pounds, that pendant means alot to me trust me Thank You fans

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/cdq-begs-for-his-pendant-snatched-in-lagos

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos by enunlewa: 8:46am On Dec 03, 2018

Re: CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos by enunlewa: 8:57am On Dec 03, 2018
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos by Olalan(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2018
With the disclosure of its worth which seems over inflated the thief would not return it
Re: CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:22am On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Re: CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos by rabdeluxe(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2018
If na abgero wey no dey online nko..
Re: CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos by itspzpics(m): 10:05am On Dec 03, 2018
Lol...pele
Re: CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2018
You now went & told them the worth. You could have just said it was sentimental & offer a reward.

Why do our artistes copy American rappers with jewelry though? It's inferiority complex dt makes black Americans do all dt.
Re: CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos by iGISTMORE: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
sad
Re: CDQ Begs For His Pendant Snatched In Lagos by Benjamin08: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
CDQ but u no rich wella now.. Kizz Daniel self no buy something worth 4000 pounds. Oga O

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A New Mansion Paul Okoye Is Building In Parkview, Ikoyi / Comedian Seyilaw Corrects A Prayer Warrior After Wrong English / Davido Reveals What Gives Him Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.