Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) (40135 Views)

Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by enunlewa: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2018
A yet to be identified Nigerian man was murdered and dumped in gutter last night, at Adedeji Street i Lekki area of Lagos.

The Nigerian man was murdered and dumped in the gutter by unknown assailants, who left his car parked close to the scene of the incident. The incident has reportedly led to pandemonium in the area.

This is coming few days after Lagos State Police Command revealed how a Togolese cook, Sunday Adefonou, allegedly stabbed his boss to death at his Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos residence. The suspect, who reportedly stabbed Mr. Opeyemi Bademosi on the chest thrice on October 31 and escaped with valuables, was tracked to Ondo where he was arrested on November 2.

The Lagos State Police Command’s spokesman, CSP Chike Oti, said the suspect was availed the services of a French speaking lawyer from the Office of the Public Defender in the course of the investigation.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-murdered-and-dumped-in-gutter-in-lekki-photos

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by enunlewa: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by IamD18: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2018
Death is the best thing that has happened to mankind.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 03, 2018
[s][/s]Y
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by chendstone01(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2018
This year the killings no be here oh

5 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by chendstone01(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:
. Yes but not been taken before your time

36 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Akshow: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2018
The sad reality is that it is very easy to get away with murder in this country of our. The perpetrators of this heinous act will go scot free.

11 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by IamD18: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2018
chendstone01:
. Yes but not been taken before your time
There's no TIME meant for DEATH.

Believe me when I tell you that the say "Premature death" is a fallacy.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2018
Maybe na business issue.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Naijawebmaster: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
If it was a lady... you'll hear 'Yahoo boys don use am". May his soul Rest In Peace.

Dear God, Please keep protecting us and loved ones. Amen!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

16 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by crunchyg: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
A lot is happening in Nigerian recently,that's why we should all come and praise God at the Experience this friday for giving us life

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Too many killings since Buhari became president. And people are talking about CONTINUTY and NEXT LEVEL.
I am just wandering what the NEXT LEVEL of these killings and bloodbath that we have now will be like in buhari's second term.

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Tobyarab(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
So sad. Incomplete news sha. I heard it's an Uber driver that was allegedly killed by ritualists whom the driver gave ride to.
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by bigerboy200: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:

There's no TIME meant for DEATH.

Believe me when I tell you that the say "Premature death" is a fallacy.
really??
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
people are getting more desperate these days
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by nabegibeg: 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
enunlewa:
A yet to be identified Nigerian man was murdered and dumped in gutter last night, at Adedeji Street i Lekki area of Lagos.

The Nigerian man was murdered and dumped in the gutter by unknown assailants, who left his car parked close to the scene of the incident. The incident has reportedly led to pandemonium in the area.

This is coming few days after Lagos State Police Command revealed how a Togolese cook, Sunday Adefonou, allegedly stabbed his boss to death at his Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos residence. The suspect, who reportedly stabbed Mr. Opeyemi Bademosi on the chest thrice on October 31 and escaped with valuables, was tracked to Ondo where he was arrested on November 2.

The Lagos State Police Command’s spokesman, CSP Chike Oti, said the suspect was availed the services of a French speaking lawyer from the Office of the Public Defender in the course of the investigation.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-murdered-and-dumped-in-gutter-in-lekki-photos

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
una no tie this one to Yahoo? ohhh.it's not a lady

6 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by nazablossom(f): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
This is pure assassination. His car was left untouched.Funny enough,no investigation will be carried out.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by calddon(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Journalist and bloggers trying to create link between a popular story and a less popular one to attract traffic

4 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by andrew444(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
Guys please be careful out there,Yahoo girls are not smiling

Guys we need to watch the type of woman that we go out with so that we dont end up like this guy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by money121(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
R.i.p
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
This doesn't look good.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by ibori1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:

I understand what u r passing through.

but always bliv in God

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Human's inhumanity embarassed
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
sad the pipu dat cut short his journey,wailing, weeping, misfortune, destruction shall be their portion.They will plant, may termites eat/destroy their soul join

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos / Imo Residents Catch And Disarm Robbers & Beat Them Mercilessly(Pics) / Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.