Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) (40139 Views)

Man Killed In Ondo, Body Burnt And Dumped In Gutter / Abimbola Ayanwale Death: Murdered And Pushed Out Of Bus Unclad (Photos) / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by PointZerom: 1:05pm On Dec 03, 2018
madridguy:
Maybe na business issue.

Tell us more.
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by vioment: 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
I dun dey believe say when bible talk say Baba Almighty throw down satan, I dun dey believe say na nigeria e fit dun land.

This should be an easy one for eke to solve. We for get update in 2 days if na correct eke we get. Make i neva talk, our eke fit change am for them(the assailants) .
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
enunlewa:
A yet to be identified Nigerian man was murdered and dumped in gutter last night, at Adedeji Street i Lekki area of Lagos.

The Nigerian man was murdered and dumped in the gutter by unknown assailants, who left his car parked close to the scene of the incident. The incident has reportedly led to pandemonium in the area.

This is coming few days after Lagos State Police Command revealed how a Togolese cook, Sunday Adefonou, allegedly stabbed his boss to death at his Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos residence. The suspect, who reportedly stabbed Mr. Opeyemi Bademosi on the chest thrice on October 31 and escaped with valuables, was tracked to Ondo where he was arrested on November 2.

The Lagos State Police Command’s spokesman, CSP Chike Oti, said the suspect was availed the services of a French speaking lawyer from the Office of the Public Defender in the course of the investigation.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-murdered-and-dumped-in-gutter-in-lekki-photos

EVIL GENERATION!

We are living in a Crazy World................................................................................. Late Lucky Dube ( Blessed memory )
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by bleskid: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Akshow:
The sad reality is that it is very easy to get away with murder in this country of our. The perpetrators of this heinous act will go scot free.
guy u no whether they have paid n. npower this month
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yahoo boys at it again. I said it that they will start graduating from females to males.

Y'all tagging those previous victims as runs girls, they are coming for you next.

3 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Ifexontop(m): 1:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
enunlewa:
A yet to be identified Nigerian man was murdered and dumped in gutter last night, at Adedeji Street i Lekki area of Lagos.

The Nigerian man was murdered and dumped in the gutter by unknown assailants, who left his car parked close to the scene of the incident. The incident has reportedly led to pandemonium in the area.

This is coming few days after Lagos State Police Command revealed how a Togolese cook, Sunday Adefonou, allegedly stabbed his boss to death at his Parkview Estate, Ikoyi, Lagos residence. The suspect, who reportedly stabbed Mr. Opeyemi Bademosi on the chest thrice on October 31 and escaped with valuables, was tracked to Ondo where he was arrested on November 2.

The Lagos State Police Command’s spokesman, CSP Chike Oti, said the suspect was availed the services of a French speaking lawyer from the Office of the Public Defender in the course of the investigation.

News from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-murdered-and-dumped-in-gutter-in-lekki-photos

why are you covering his plate number? He can be identified true that ! My one percent.

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by naijapikin04(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yemen war: Wounded Houthis rebels to be evacuated

A UN plane is to evacuate wounded Houthi rebels from Yemen in an effort to build confidence ahead of peace talks, the Saudi-led military coalition fighting the rebels says.

The 50 rebels are due to be flown from the rebel-held capital Sanaa for treatment in Oman later on Monday.

UN-sponsored talks between the rebels and the Saudi-backed government are expected to start in the coming days.

The war has caused the world’s worst humanitarian crisis in recent times.

In nearly four years of conflict in Yemen, thousands of people have been killed in fighting and millions have been pushed to the brink of starvation.

The UN has been trying to revive talks between the government led by President Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi and the Iranian-backed Houthis who control much of the north.

READ FULL GIST>>> https://nextedition.com.ng/2018/12/03/yemen-war-wounded-houthis-rebels-evacuated/

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by zeromeridian: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Not good to sleep with someones wife. Thats the result
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Afonjas will not scream Lagoon of blood.
If it were in Rivers I know the nonsense comments they will be making.
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by 77up(m): 1:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Biguyman:

Lalasticala
Mynd44
Rocktation
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ7
someone talk that nonsense and you no fit describe how him mother looks like wen she was 7 and the way his father raped her mother @10 to produced that wasted sparm but calling mods grin

Na una type they make those kind idiot relevant on nairaland angry
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by 77up(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
Ekinematics:
Afonjas will not scream Lagoon of blood.
If it were in Rivers I know the nonsense comments they will be making.
Na una tot afonja those kin tins na and den don sabi pass una so why e dey pain una na grin
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Triangles1(m): 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Where all this Naira Land feminist that always cry when they see women been killed and dump for ritual.
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 03, 2018
Bonobos8:
Visit my profile if you bet on football.
i need 2 sure odd for next week.
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
Sheer wickedness.

The rate of killings in this country has skyrocketed.
Where are we heading to
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by ChristineC: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
he may be an uber driver. very sad sad
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yahoo girls don use am

1 Like

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Akshow: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
bleskid:
guy u no whether they have paid n. npower this month
wetin join agbero and overload?

2 Likes

Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Jabioro: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
IamD18:
Death is the best thing that has happened to mankind.
Why can't quickly taste it.
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by bleskid: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Akshow:
wetin join agbero and overload?
help me ask abeg
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
Now they have started killing their fellow men.
Maybe it can now be seen as a serious problem.
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by nograv: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
crunchyg:
A lot is happening in Nigerian recently,that's why we should all come and praise God at the Experience this friday for giving us life

All I see are thieves and rogues, preying on your faith to line their pockets...

Mtcheww....
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by naijacentric(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
If it was a lady... you'll hear 'Yahoo boys don use am". May his soul Rest In Peace.

Dear God, Please keep protecting us and loved ones. Amen!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
are u a yahoo sympathizer
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by crunchyg: 2:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
nograv:

All I see are thieves and rogues, preying on your faith to line their pockets...

Mtcheww....
Keep seeing, if na davido or wizkid you see for there now you for no talk this
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by chiefobiofokija(f): 3:26pm On Dec 03, 2018
YESOO, YAHOO GIRLS DEY EEVRYWHERE***WE MEN NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL, B4 WE END LIKE THIS DUDE THEY JUST KILLED FOR THEIR RITUAL MONEY....YAHOO GIRLS EVERYWHERE...

andrew444:
Guys please be careful out there,Yahoo girls are not smiling

Guys we need to watch the type of woman that we go out with so that we dont end up like this guy
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by airminem(f): 3:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
Killing season has returned
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by tasteofcash: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
crunchyg:
A lot is happening in Nigerian recently,that's why we should all come and praise God at the Experience this friday for giving us life
Real men are bending down and concentrating on how to genuinely make life better, u are here posting shit. lazy youth
Re: Man Murdered And Dumped In Gutter In Lekki (Photos) by nograv: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
crunchyg:

Keep seeing, if na davido or wizkid you see for there now you for no talk this

I dont care for them either.

Rather than pay tithes, I would rather give to a poor street urchin so they can eat and sleep well for the day..

Beware of false prophets..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Men Steal Panties In Benin, Caught And Forced To Burn Them. Photos / Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic / Man Rapes 8-year-old Girl To Coma In Otukpo, Benue State (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.