Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

"Vaccines Are Useless, Cause They Were Not Mentioned In My Bible"---iya Oloshi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Vaccines Are Useless, Cause They Were Not Mentioned In My Bible"---iya Oloshi (232 Views)

Prophet Israel Genesis Accuses Iya Adura Esther Ajayi Of Betrayal / Anytime I Pick Up My Bible To Read , I Always Feel Sleepy / Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Vaccines Are Useless, Cause They Were Not Mentioned In My Bible"---iya Oloshi by Niflheim(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2018
The biggest fools on planet earth are the ones who speak against vaccines that have saved the lives of countless little children!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Religion turns the human brain into "expired akamu"!!!

FULL STORY:

The last couple of posts have been relatively long and taken up more of my time than usual, given that they required me to read and analyze some papers, one of which claimed the discovery of a hitherto unknown “organ,” the others of which abused complexity theory, quantum physics, and evolution to claim “nonduality” and a sentient universe. So it was with amusement and some eagerness that I discovered a video that showed one of the dumbest arguments against vaccines ever. Are you ready for…Brittney Kara?

I’ll start by just saying that I can’t believe I’ve never heard of Brittney Kara. She’s an antivaxer, and I thought I had heard of pretty much every major antivaxer. On the other hand, perhaps she isn’t a major antivaxer, although she does describe herself on her Amazon.com profile thusly:

Brittney Kara is an Author, Certified Master NLP Practitioner, Hypnotherapist, Nutrition Coach and Mother. Her mission is to inspire people to take control of their health, search for truth, live life with passion, and discover the greatness within them. Brittney specializes in teaching people how to detoxify their lives through cleansing and super foods. Brittney lives in Los Angeles with her family and speaks at various Nutrition and Wellness seminars across California.

So many red flags of quackery! “Detox” and “cleansing“? Check. “Superfoods“? Double check. “NLP”? Most definitely. (Neurolinguistic programming is quackery.) And I’m not even counting her speaking appearances at “nutrition and wellness seminars.”

So what did Kara say about vaccines that got my attention? Well, take a look at this video, edited down to the key statements by The Real Truther:
This is the sort of video that makes one’s brain melt from the stupidity flowing from it. Here’s what she said:

I just decided to just google what the bible says about vaccines. [/b]There’s nothing in the bible that talks about vaccines. I just want you to think about that. So if God knew in the future that he was going to create these amazing things that were going to be the best scientific advancements, like oh, my God, they’re so great, why isn’t there anything, any inkling of talk about these things called vaccinations coming into being later to save people? If that was really God’s plan and they’re so amazing, then why isn’t it in there at all?[b] Maybe there’s a chapter where they talk about something like an injection, like this health injection, right?

TO READ MORE, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:............................................https://respectfulinsolence.com/2018/04/05/brittney-kara-if-vaccines-great-why-not-mentioned-bible/

Re: "Vaccines Are Useless, Cause They Were Not Mentioned In My Bible"---iya Oloshi by hahn(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2018
Lol

She has a point

Hopefully all Christians will boycott vaccines and in the next 10 years the world will no longer have people knocking on stranger's doors with threats of an imaginary god and hell smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Vaccines Are Useless, Cause They Were Not Mentioned In My Bible"---iya Oloshi by Niflheim(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2018
@hahn

You mean, the "pant-eating lunatics" will eventually flush themselves out of the gene pool?!!! We don't have to handle all that stinking garbage ourselves? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Chapter Of Garden Of Soul: Truth, Goodness And Beauty - The Core Value Of Human / Self-confessed Green Pasture Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At Holy Ghost Congr / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/12/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.