Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:04 AM

‘I Am Not Jubril, I Am The Real Buhari’ – PMB Speaks Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Am Not Jubril, I Am The Real Buhari’ – PMB Speaks Up (334 Views)

Prove Your Muhammadu Buhari And Not Jubril El-sudani - Nnamdi Kanu / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1)

‘I Am Not Jubril, I Am The Real Buhari’ – PMB Speaks Up by gasufri: 9:57am On Dec 03, 2018
NAN had reported that President Muhammadu Buhari reacted for the first time on Sunday to rumours that he is not the real Person elected by Nigerians but a look-alike double from Sudan, known as Jubril.

He declared: ‘‘It’s real me, I assure you. I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong.’’

President Muhammadu Buhari was speaking in Krakow, Poland, when he met Nigerians living in the country.

For sometime, the fake news industry claimed that the Nigerian President is an impostor.

The issue was raised by one of the Nigerians. But an unruffled Buhari reaffirmed his authentic identity.

He described the authors of the confusion about him as ‘‘ignorant and irreligious.’’

‘‘A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. Some even reached out to the Vice President to consider them to be his deputy because they assumed I was dead. That embarrassed him a lot and of course, he visited me when I was in London convalescing… It’s real me; I assure you,’’ he declared.

The Nigerian leader said he was looking forward to celebrating his 76th birthday on December 17 and jocularly added: ‘‘If I am getting harassed by anyone, it is my grandchildren, who are getting too many.’’

The President used the occasion to reiterate that his government will continue to maintain focus and deliver on the three focal points of his campaign in 2015: security, economy and the fight against corruption.

‘‘Those in the North East will tell you that in spite of the recent setbacks, there is a difference between the time we came and before.

‘‘We are not doing badly on security, economy and agriculture. We have virtually stopped the importation of food especially rice and we are saving a lot of money.

See Video>>>https://www.infomaza.com/jubril-real-buhari-pmb-speaks-video
Re: ‘I Am Not Jubril, I Am The Real Buhari’ – PMB Speaks Up by onubijoe(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2018
HMMM
Re: ‘I Am Not Jubril, I Am The Real Buhari’ – PMB Speaks Up by Mynd44: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2018

(1)

Governor Emmanuel Receives Female Youth / Ambode’s Commissioner Resigns From APC / Reps Reject Bill Seeking To Regulate Overseas Edu. For Children Of Public offici

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.