Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** (86875 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Xxpress(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
NiggasInParis:

same thing someone already said. How do it fix it please
I think charging port is the down side of gionee's phones
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by jwax: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
My gionee m5 mini fell from inside bus along marine bridge. Despite the impact it had with the ground, the guy still is working perfectly well.

I can't count how many times have had to pick it up and couple again. Funny enough most times when it falls, it still stays on without the battery falling out.

Just yesterday it fell inside a bucket of water for the 5th time since I bought it but guy man has refused to give up.

Lol. The guy reminds me of those good old days of Nokia torchlight phones ��.

Battery is baddest. An a terrible phone user who is so careless with phones because they keep falling and getting spoilt so most time while using those Android phones, I carry a small torchlight phone along but my first shot with Gionee product has been awesome.

Phone isn't in my budget till next year so the guy (my phone) knows despite how rough I treat it, it should just bear with me ��

In me, Gionee you have a big fan��.

Seeing how ugly the phone is and working perfectly well makes me laugh �

2 Likes

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Cradle000(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Xxpress:

Thanks for the effort. But I want something cheaper and reliable.
The last one I did at their office did not last up to 4 months before it got spoilt again
sell it off, get another. Enjoy
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Xxpress(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Cradle000:
sell it off, get another. Enjoy
I plan buying the Nokia 5.1, but I want to give this one to my sis
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Xxpress(m): 8:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
jwax:
My gionee m5 mini fell from inside bus along marine bridge. Despite the impact it had with the ground, the guy still is working perfectly well.

I can't count how many times have had to pick it up and couple again. Funny enough most times when it falls, it still stays on without the battery falling out.

Just yesterday it fell inside a bucket of water for the 5th time since I bought it but guy man has refused to give up.

Lol. The guy reminds me of those good old days of Nokia torchlight phones ��.

Battery is baddest. An a terrible phone user who is so careless with phones because they keep falling and getting spoilt so most time while using those Android phones, I carry a small torchlight phone along but my first shot with Gionee product has been awesome.

Phone isn't in my budget till next year so the guy (my phone) knows despite how rough I treat it, it should just bear with me ��

In me, Gionee you have a big fan��.

Seeing how ugly the phone is and working perfectly well makes me laugh �
I can relate with this. My gionee Splus has fell on hard surface times without numbers but the beauty still rocks. Maybe cos of the gorilla glass screen. If not the charging port....
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by officialfestus(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2019
my gionee s6s screen went black and the phone is still working,what might be the problem? is it the screen,i was playing a game with it when it went black
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Cradle000(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Xxpress:

I plan buying the Nokia 5.1, but I want to give this one to my sis
why not dash me
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Xxpress(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cradle000:
why not dash me
I promised my sis already. Lol
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Cradle000(m): 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Xxpress:

I promised my sis already. Lol
hahahaa...promise nd fail is allowed. Between i can pay little fee for it tho.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Xxpress(m): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Cradle000:
hahahaa...promise nd fail is allowed. Between i can pay little fee for it tho.
Only if you will table a mind changing offer. Lol
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Cradle000(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Xxpress:

Only if you will table a mind changing offer. Lol
abi mind blowing offer? Its not a script bro. If its not wat we discussed no worries then.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2019
officialfestus:
my gionee s6s screen went black and the phone is still working,what might be the problem? is it the screen,i was playing a game with it when it went black
PLEASE VISIT THEIR NEAREST OFFICE CLOSE TO YOU OR BETTER STILL COME TO THEIR CARE CENTER AT MADICAL ROAD IN IKEJA SIR
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Xxpress:

I think charging port is the down side of gionee's phones
charging port issue can happen to any phone not gionee phone alone

1 Like

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by akyus(m): 3:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Gionee M5 screen needed.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by 1felix(f): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
Which Gionee product has up to 4500 power battery, and 3gd ROM?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by techycontents(m): 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
1felix:
Which Gionee product has up to 4500 power battery, and 3gd ROM?
Gionee m6
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by officialfestus(m): 9:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
aol807:
PLEASE VISIT THEIR NEAREST OFFICE CLOSE TO YOU OR BETTER STILL COME TO THEIR CARE CENTER AT MADICAL ROAD IN IKEJA SIR
thanks
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
officialfestus:
thanks
UWC
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
techycontents:
Gionee m6
gionee M6 is a 5000 mAh 4gig ram and 64 gig rom
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2019
akyus:
Gionee M5 screen needed.
visit any gionee care center close to you
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 2:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Cradle000:
abi mind blowing offer? Its not a script bro. If its not wat we discussed no worries then.
pity him now bro at least you hear his story
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Cradle000(m): 3:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
aol807:
pity him now bro at least you hear his story
no mind me chief. No worries sir
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2019
Cradle000:
no mind me chief. No worries sir
ok
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 3:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
aol807:
betterstill call this line 2348109947139
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2019
aol807:
betterstill call this line 2348109947139
please gionee F103pro needed urgently anybody have
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by seunadealn: 12:40am On Mar 31, 2019
Pls help a brother. I bought Gionee F6 last 3 weeks. The phone usually gets hot when running on up to 4 apps. Down the line the phone stopped charging when it is switched off and eventually when switched on, it takes like 7 hours to charge from 12% to 50%. The battery is dead as am speaking right now. I went to a Gionee shop in Ikeja and the lady attendant said I cant get a replacement battery that the phone doesnt have warranty in Nigeria. Kindly link me up with repairs solutions or battery replacement, dont know if it is the battery that is faulty or the charging port. This is my worst experience so far using a smartphone and my first trial with Gionee has left a sour taste in my mouth
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2019
seunadealn:
Pls help a brother. I bought Gionee F6 last 3 weeks. The phone usually gets hot when running on up to 4 apps. Down the line the phone stopped charging when it is switched off and eventually when switched on, it takes like 7 hours to charge from 12% to 50%. The battery is dead as am speaking right now. I went to a Gionee shop in Ikeja and the lady attendant said I cant get a replacement battery that the phone doesnt have warranty in Nigeria. Kindly link me up with repairs solutions or battery replacement, dont know if it is the battery that is faulty or the charging port. This is my worst experience so far using a smartphone and my first trial with Gionee has left a sour taste in my mouth
good day sir am sure you bought the phone on line(jumia) please take it back to them for a possible replacement or repair before its too late thanks
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by oba9ja: 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
aol807:
please gionee F103pro needed urgently anybody have
It's no more available in the market, it has been faced out
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2019
oba9ja:
It's no more available in the market, it has been faced out
thanks for that update so much appreciate
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by aol807: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2019
officialfestus:
its a blanc screen issue and your case is small at their service center so, just visit any one closer to you or betterstill, if you are in lagos come to gionee care center at medical road ikeja lagos
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by graiycious: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2019
how i wish GIONEE m6mini was a 2GB ram device angry seriously though am considering buying the device but i feel that Ram size is quite small
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by graiycious: 10:32am On Apr 02, 2019
any 2GB Ram GIONEE device available presently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (48) (Reply)

TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.