Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

********Gionee Discussion Thread******** - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** (86915 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Dominzyloaded: 12:46am On May 28, 2019
*Cheapest Android Phones With Fingerprint Sensor In Nigeria.*
���������

Check out the cheapest Android phones is Nigeria that comes with fingerprint scanner.
Click here»» https://www.dominzyloaded.com/2019/05/cheapest-android-phones-with.html?m=1

Share to Others ⏱
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 8:33am On May 28, 2019
Dominzyloaded:
*Cheapest Android Phones With Fingerprint Sensor In Nigeria.*
���������

Check out the cheapest Android phones is Nigeria that comes with fingerprint scanner.
Click here»» https://www.dominzyloaded.com/2019/05/cheapest-android-phones-with.html?m=1

Share to Others ⏱
this is gionee official discursion tread, any other matter should be taken to general page thanks.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Iykecollins(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2019
aol807:
so sory to hear this but please engage anybody or any engineer again come to their service center @ medical road they have the screen now. the road side engineers only have copy screens
Do you have an idea how much the screen is? I bought the copy screen that damaged within few weeks for 16k, I mean for Gionee A1 lite
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 4:05pm On May 28, 2019
Iykecollins:

Do you have an idea how much the screen is? I bought the copy screen that damaged within few weeks for 16k, I mean for Gionee A1 lite
yes we have i our office and the price is 13,000
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by ratioxyz: 5:14am On May 29, 2019
almujeebe:

Are you using A1lite also?

Have you gotten any solution to the problem yet?
just A1. No solution yet
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by sunnyking09(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2019
My Gionee S8s is used to hang whenever am using it. Any solutions to it?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Frezhkid10(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2019
GioneeOnline:
yes we have i our office and the price is 13,000
My Gionee p7 fingerprint just stopped working...how do I restore it.. it's still under warranty ooooo
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:14am On May 30, 2019
Frezhkid10:
My Gionee p7 fingerprint just stopped working...how do I restore it.. it's still under warranty ooooo
am sure you must have bought it online( jumia, konga, or maybe a private vendor online) cos it not a nigerian version of gionee phone and nothing can be done offline so take it back to them for check up or possible replacement
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:33am On May 31, 2019
sunnyking09:
My Gionee S8s is used to hang whenever am using it. Any solutions to it?
please restart it and get back to us thanks
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Frezhkid10(m): 10:18am On May 31, 2019
GioneeOnline:
am sure you must have bought it online( jumia, konga, or maybe a private vendor online) cos it not a nigerian version of gionee phone and nothing can be done offline so take it back to them for check up or possible replacement
... bought from jumia...who do I take it to??
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 12:19pm On May 31, 2019
Frezhkid10:
... bought from jumia...who do I take it to??
just visit any of their (jumia) office close to you and complain
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2019
GioneeOnline:
just visit any of their (jumia) office close to you and complain
any update as per your phone? as in have you contact them at jumia
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by yungrylex00(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2019
Please what's the present price of an original Gionee m5 replacement screen and touch pad
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by misterkelly: 10:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
I am using S8s and I do experience hanging most time while operating the phone. not until I press the power button and unlock before it goes back to normal. And after a while it hangs again.

I have restarted and even remove and re-insert the battery. Butt he problem persist.

What do I do?
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Sunnystooth(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2019
Please who has Gionee M5 screen for sale... Mine just broke just about two days after changing panel and battery.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Sunnystooth(m): 8:04am On Jun 04, 2019
GioneeOnline:
Please how much is Gionee M5 screen.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:47am On Jun 06, 2019
misterkelly:
I am using S8s and I do experience hanging most time while operating the phone. not until I press the power button and unlock before it goes back to normal. And after a while it hangs again.

I have restarted and even remove and re-insert the battery. Butt he problem persist.

What do I do?
1.Whatever problem you come across in your Gionee phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

Online Care Number: 2348109947139
Email: gcare@gionee.ng
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:53am On Jun 07, 2019
Sunnystooth:

Please how much is Gionee M5 screen.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 9:11am On Jun 10, 2019
1.Whatever problem you come across in your Gionee phone
2. Product Suggestions

We are always happy to help you,

Online Care Number: 2348109947139
Email: gcare@gionee.ng
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Samsteph3k(m): 11:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Good mornings friends.
Please, my Gionee M5 Mini screen just broke.

Where and how much can I get it repaired.

My location is Onitsha.

Thank you!
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
Samsteph3k:
Good mornings friends.
Please, my Gionee M5 Mini screen just broke.

Where and how much can I get it repaired.

My location is Onitsha.

Thank you!
our service center in onitsha is located at D50 city shopping plaza, No 13/40 Nottage by Okwe street main market onitsha, anambra state. thanks
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Samsteph3k(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
GioneeOnline:
our service center in onitsha is located at D50 city shopping plaza, No 13/40 Nottage by Okwe street main market onitsha, anambra state. thanks

Thank you so much.
Please can I have their service line or any number I can use to reach them so I can know how much to budget before going there.

Thank you so much!
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 8:38am On Jun 11, 2019
Samsteph3k:

Thank you so much.
Please can I have their service line or any number I can use to reach them so I can know how much to budget before going there.

Thank you so much!
just visit them and make enquary no personal line
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Samsteph3k(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2019
GioneeOnline:
just visit them and make enquary no personal line

Alright.
Thank you!
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 11:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Samsteph3k:

Alright.
Thank you!
YOU ARE WELLCOME
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by vinzita1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good day
I have a gionee Gan 5001s, I have been try to install play store /google service in it , but no way.

Has any one in the forum done it by installing perfect working google play store in it.

I will appreciation your help.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by vinzita1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 11, 2019
Good day
I have a gionee Gns 5001s, I have been try to install play store /google service in it , but no way.

Has any one in the forum done it by installing perfect working google play store in it.

Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Mayour33(m): 1:39am On Jun 12, 2019
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by GioneeOnline: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2019
vinzita1:
Good day
I have a gionee Gns 5001s, I have been try to install play store /google service in it , but no way.

please restart the phone and update with wifi and then try to insall play store and google service
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by vinzita1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
GioneeOnline:
please restart the phone and update with wifi and then try to insall play store and google service

This particular phone is stubborn, I have tried so many tactics, including your suggestion above. All to no solution.

I believe there is a way of bypassing it to gain access.

I need someone who has done it on gns 5001s, so as to repeat it on my own device.
Re: ********Gionee Discussion Thread******** by Richnero(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Hello all, I have a gionee Gn3001 and I noticed that as soon as the battery gets down to 15%, it starts draining itself with the speed of light. Almost from the said 15% to 0% within 1 minute. Any solution to this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (48) (Reply)

TECNO Camon X/X Pro Official Discussion Thread / Help! This Gorilla Shows Everywhere On My Phone!!! / Infinix Note 3 (x601) Official Discussion Thread

Viewing this topic: Solidarity9490(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.