Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili (7280 Views)

El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years / Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Mediahelm: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2018
The presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, Dr Oby Ezekwesili, has promised to provide uninterrupted supply of electricity in the country in the first four years if elected President next year.

In a statement on Sunday, Ezekwesili said stable electricity would aid business growth in Nigeria.
She said, “From 1999 till date, all the projections made by successive governments to grow the supply of electricity to Nigerians, to either 6,000MW, 10,000MW or 20,000MW, have not been realised. The citizens’ desire and willingness to pay an appropriate price of electricity consumed is seen in generators of all shapes and sizes and how much they pay to operate and service these machines.

“The low power availability from the national grid has meant that corporate entities have to divert a large amount of funds from their core productive areas of focus to this critical area of reliable power supply. The price of this is paid in not being competitive and great loss of production capacities, which further impoverishes the populace.

“Our vision is to provide sustainable, affordable and uninterrupted electricity supply to all Nigerian towns and villages, starting with Nigerian cities. Our vision is to ensure that the Nigerian electricity supply industry becomes fully functional, vibrant and employs hundreds of thousands of young Nigerians, in both the on-grid and off-grid segments.”

The former Minister of Education said the challenges causing underperformance in the power sector would be addressed when she emerged as President.

She said, “This electricity will be aimed at facilitating and growing business, commercial and industrial activities, in a drive to create jobs and increase productivity. Nigeria’s per capita electricity consumption is among the lowest in the world and far lower than many other African countries.”

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/ill-provide-uninterrupted-electricity.html

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by GoldChest(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2018
I Dont know between you and buhari who's more stupid

Promises upon more empty promises , 2019 is almost here yet the foolish president got nothing to show for his 4 years rule

36 Likes

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Edgelinemusic(m): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2018
GoldChest:
I Dont know between you and buhari who's more stupid

Promises upon more empty promises , 2019 is almost here yet the foolish president got nothing to show for his 4 years rule

Lol... You just weak me.. Meanwhile... Check out my signature you'll be surprised

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by hisexcellency34: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oby Ezekwesili is being sponsored by APC. She knows the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by BruncleZuma: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin
You be solar?

Allmost Anybody can provide uninterrupted electricity, making it affordable is what we are talking about, and certainly Nigeria will not be able to achieve that anytime soon, unless we overhaul our entire electrical framework from generating style to transmission to monitoring to metering and feedback.

Madam talk something else leave light matter, except you want to buy it back from those it was sold to.

20 Likes

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Get started

/5FGzhV

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Swegzfreak: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
SCAM

1 Like

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by PrincessB1(f): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Really? undecided
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by MediahelmNGR: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
grin
You be solar
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Frankyboy1(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
I believe you, unfortunately Nigerians are stupid people, doing the same thing over again by voting same old useless politicians and expecting a different result

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by oluwatosink: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by bigglesjnr: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by lawrence35(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
We all know that's impossible....

This people should stop these lies, we have gone pass that.

Start Dropshipping from AliExpress for huge profit.
See my signature
click here to chat
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by AngelicBeing: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
sad

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by richiepolymer(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
These are rather hasty comments or promises as the case may be.
So long you are not the one at the Disco control board operating the switches.....you can't guarantee uninterrupted electricity.
Ezekwesili needs to face the reality with Nigerians. Nigerians love money and corruption more than patriotism.
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Yen yen yen....

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Awon eyan fashola....obi go and atikulate obidiently and your sins will be forgiven

1 Like

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by zombieHUNTER: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Fashola said worst

Look where we are today

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by solochris(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2018
Aunty go and sit down, we the south easterners and all responsible Nigerians have all Atikulated

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by crunchyg: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
I believe you Ma, but that not my major problem now, my concern is to prepare to attend for Experience this friday

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Lols . how will she do that ...
By Bring back our girls syndrome abi
APC roommate
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
How ?

It's a very nice suggestion, but with the level of corruption in Nigeria, you would get is the Dora Akunyili or Muritala Mohammed treatment.

NBET's case is still unresolved with Mr Integrity as Nigerian president and you want to come and overturn the cart from nowhere? grin grin grin
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by donogaga(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
Talk is cheap.

Provide uninterrupted electricity indeed.

What a FAT lie.
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by emmie14: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
Oby go sleep in the other room
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by jericco1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
nonsense talk... after all these shitty promises you'll renege and lie to cover it up
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by AntiWailer: 1:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
We dnt want. We already have generator and inverter .
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by peculiar111(f): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
na so every one of you dey say...WILL WILL WILL......LIER.....IT YUR POCKET YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by sammyj: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
She should provide the blueprint of how she will achieve it. Shekena!!! grin grin shocked grin grin
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by chris51(f): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
What did PDP do about electricity in 16 years of their government? Absolutely nothing.
People now expect APC to perform magic in 3 years. Impossible.

We should let PDP know that APC should also have 16 years and lets see if they will turn situation around.

If PDP had not been sharing money, the country could have been better. No party could have been using Rlecticity as bait for us now.

Oby was part of PDP. What has she got to offer which she couldn't do before.

Enough is enough. We are not gullible

1 Like

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by chris51(f): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
chris51:
What did PDP do about electricity in 16 years of their government? Absolutely nothing.
People now expect APC to perform magic in 3 years. Impossible.

We should let PDP know that APC should also have 16 years and lets see if they will turn situation around.

If PDP had not been sharing money, the country could have been better. No party could have been using Rlecticity as bait for us now.

Oby was part of PDP. What has she got to offer which she couldn't do before.

Enough is enough. We are not gullible

1 Like

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by olafum1(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
How ma.??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Peter Obi Didnt Suffer Heart Attack - Aide / Lagos Free Zone: US Mission In Nigeria To Facilitate Increased Investment / Lucky Irabor: Nigeria Armed Forces’ Subordination To Civil Rule Not In Doubt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.