Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili (7286 Views)

El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years / Adeleke: I’ll Provide Private Jet For Ooni’s Trips If Elected Governor / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Felixalex(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mama d mama
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by loomer: 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
why this one dey waste her time?
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Herkim(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
Madam No be beans oh uninterrupted power supply in this country where we have a lot of vested interest who does not want the Power sector to developed .

Kindly ask Mr Fashola how far concerning power sector?

Am sure Fashola will surely have something to say about it.
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by ahjerryboy1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
though, we lack power supply in our country, but that was not our first priority..name another things reasonable
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Demol4trillions(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
NEXT LEVEL!

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by bigtt76(f): 2:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Address the underlying cause of the persistent and systemic power failures in the country. Let the provision of stable power supply be as a result of institutionalization of the industry and not in fulfillment of election promises undecided

Mediahelm:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/ill-provide-uninterrupted-electricity.html
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by juniorstar(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Empty promises, that was how bubu said he would give unemployed youths 5k every month, i dont need his money but why say something u have no idea about. He got into aso rock only for him to see that there was no money anywhere...he tot the money grow on trees
Any promise any politician make should be backed up with reason and given a timeline if they fail they should be impeached no time to waste.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by omolajaone: 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Go to your village
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by frankmoney(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
The question is how will you do it , we are tired of I will I will in Nigeria politics
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by gabicon: 2:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
Un-interupted electricity is possible. How?

1) remove import duties on solar panels and batteries and inverters the overall price will crash by half. A 200ah battery will cost at most 40k, 200w solar panel 20k.

2) every new power plant of below 100 megawatts don't have to feed the national grid.

3) we are flaring gas daily as it stands, pipe the gas to all zones crash the price of gas and remove import tariff's on gas turbines for 4 years. Let estates come together and purchase gas turbines.

It all about ideas and execution, getting power to all Nigerians is not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by ernesterioo(f): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
And is electricity our major need? This madame should park well, it is easier said than done.
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by oyebanji(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
How do you want to do it?
Do you even know the challenge with the energy sector in Nigeria?
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2018
chris51:
What did PDP do about electricity in 16 years of their government? Absolutely nothing.
People now expect APC to perform magic in 3 years. Impossible.

We should let PDP know that APC should also have 16 years and lets see if they will turn situation around.

If PDP had not been sharing money, the country could have been better. No party could have been using Rlecticity as bait for us now.

Oby was part of PDP. What has she got to offer which she couldn't do before.

Enough is enough. We are not gullible
APC can perform magic by review some of the laws since they are majority in the upper and lower house. Get each state to generate and distribute electricity instead of national grid palava
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Tycoon007(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
For more joke text ACPN to 419

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
I'm waiting for a candidate to state exactly how he tend to achieve this feat than just saying " i will provide uninterrupted electricity" just saying this alone shows you are not serious.

I get sense and I have a mind of my own and that's why Atiku makes sense to me.i can see job opportunities for the youths and the resuscitation of our failed ministries and industries.
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by ThanosIsHere: 3:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Frankyboy1:
I believe you, unfortunately Nigerians are stupid people, doing the same thing over again by voting same old useless politicians and expecting a different result

You are even more stupid to believe somebody can give Nigeria uninterrupted power supply in 4 years. How long will it take to budget, plan, execute and complete a 1000 megawatt power generation plant project how much more build plants that will generate 100,000 megawatts which Nigeria needs? Anyone making such promise doesn't even have an idea of how power generation works in the first place how much more profer a workable solution. Take time o

Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by enemyofprogress: 3:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
We don't want
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by litaninja(m): 3:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
How?

No one can just make floating statements like that anymore....
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Rawmalik: 4:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
Shut up with your fake promises. Na so una dey make mouth for campaign but when una enter una brain go reset to money-laundering mode . And you go talk say you never said uninterrupted but stipulated. Who is fooling who? cheesy
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by princfred(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
This one who supported Buhari then. Has she apologized na to blow plenty promise like Buhari? Ask how now and watch her gaggle. Well let her be there to represent women before they will men are oppressing them.
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
madam stop lying.
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by tessyluv24(f): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
That is how they start. Mtchewwww!!!!
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
What did she do when she was education minister? Nothing! Abeg she should swerve jor!
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by Nickymezor(f): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
story for the gods...Abeg mk she pack one side.
Re: I’ll Provide Uninterrupted Electricity – Ezekwesili by liyahwillie(f): 2:42am On Dec 06, 2018
NA SO WE DEY HEAR ASK BABA FASHOLA OOOOO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Peter Obi Didnt Suffer Heart Attack - Aide / Governor Seyi Makinde Pays Oyo Workers' Salaries / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.