Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo (31180 Views)

Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by ogbonti: 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2018
Everyone speaking against this lady. .. I say Shorrop there!

Her face, her make up, her life!

Shorrop there, I say again with all emphasis!
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Trustee1: 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Most of you here judging her,your moms don't have mirror let alone an eye pencil. Let her be.
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry useless toilet olosho making noise undecided I pity your foolish failed actor of a husband who married your dirty bleaching ass

I need a verified Nigerian Adsense to buy
you and simplykush must be gay partners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Beface(m): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
PharmaGirl:
Oh please go and wash that off. You look hideousundecided. Ranting for no reason mtcheww.

To think she said her makeup is the best in this world cheesy grin.
Why you know go tell her for her page make she add you to the list. So all this talk way she dey talk say he no concern anybody no enter your head.
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by agbonkamen(f): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
angry useless toilet olosho making noise undecided I pity your foolish failed actor of a husband who married your dirty bleaching ass

shey you get mama for house mumu
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by cutiepie01(f): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
crunchyg:
But this woman is too old for this na, well na dem sabi, who dey follow me attend experience this friday abeg signify by likes
You get VIP Ticket?
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by crunchyg: 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
cutiepie01:

You get VIP Ticket?
You wanna come?
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Ten06(m): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
The make up these days look more like shit to me
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by sexygirl949: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
You pple don't have a single respect for elders .....can someone talk to your mother like that?.....foolz everywhere
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Aboguede(m): 3:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Now I Know the difference between film and reality.

Edochie is finished
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Sparkle777(f): 3:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
First of, she's not Pete Edochies wife. Of cos her make up is no one's biz but I really think she has a terrible bad eyesight. I've seen her over and over wearing hideous make-up and wit her sharp mouth, her husband who happens to be Pete's younger brother just let's her be in the name of good marriage.

1 Like

Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Dantee005(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Wait o....Did you just call Pete Edochie a failed actor.....? Mehn world people sef....
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by darita: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
I CAN HUMBLY OBSERVE HER EYES R ALREADY RED DUE TO EXCESS CHEMICAL FROM D MAKEUP.....HABA
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Onyi22(f): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Like she said earlier, it's none of your business...
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by Onyi22(f): 7:59pm On Dec 03, 2018
yeye fans
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by incomeboostng: 6:53am On Dec 04, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by incomeboostng: 6:56am On Dec 04, 2018
Bustincole:
Very soon, paint will be d most costliest tin in Naija

grin
Re: Rita Edochie Slams Fans Over Her Makeup Photo by drtee247(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2018
This woman should just ignore her fans if not they will drive her competely mad �

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Sexy In Denim Shorts (photos) / Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Makeup Skills (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.