Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:56 AM

VIC Releases Promotional Pictures And Cover Art For His Upcoming Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIC Releases Promotional Pictures And Cover Art For His Upcoming Single (293 Views)

Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / Vic O: Zlatan Ibile Is A Cultist. He Set Me Up With His Guys As They Beat Me Up / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIC Releases Promotional Pictures And Cover Art For His Upcoming Single by Spellzmedia: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2018

After The Successful Release Of "Follow Me" Featuring Olamilekzy, 2Kings Act And Frontliner VIC Is Set To Drop Another Banger Titled "Good Time" Produced By Harmonious Sound. Also Are Some Promotional Photos
Song Is Set To Drop On The 14th December 2018 And Will Be Available In All Platforms. Anticipate

Good Time Cover Art

Promo Photos

(1) (Reply)

'it Is Not Everything Your Parents Thaught You That Is Right' - Sonia Ogbonna / Dna Of Mavin In Sinnerman / Breaking News : Reekado Banks Leaves Don Jazzy's Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.