Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos (23271 Views)

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Soldiers Make A Man Swim Inside A Gutter For Stealing N20k Shoes / Man Fighting A Cart Pusher Inside Gutter For Slightly Scratching His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by bigtt76(f): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2018
E wan steal phone na pregnant woman own e see for steal cheesy all the hormonal stress would be metted on the guy naaaa tongue
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
PreciousJuice:
Set aside hatred and bitterness, 2019 is around the corner, vote wisely, vote progress, vote to secure the nation's Treasury from getting into wrong hands again, Nigerians are not goats, we are wise, we let the mistakes of the past guide our path to a better future
Also, the most ridiculous propaganda (accusations of impostor) against the present administration shows how desperate and clueless some components of confusion are, these set of individuals are bent on taking gullible Nigerians for granted, taking advantage of them (gullible Nigerians) by feeding them pathetic and ridiculous lies.
This Nation is ours, we don't need them (confusionists) to tell us who is dead or alive, they tried this before but eventually abandoned their perilous course and went into exile, lols
Patriotism is the key to making the right choice in the coming election, we say NO to Treasury looters and agents of backwardness.
God Bless Nigeria.

God bless you for this post. vote ATIKU 2019!
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by Bigdeeee: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2018
Stop disturbing yourself, Buhari remains president till 2023. This election will be a landslide victory for him. Atiku and Obituary are only popular among ipob igbo pigs, who are completely inconsequential in Nigeria’s politics. Useless 5% people that are only online boasters and empty noisemakers. By the time the 2019 elections are over, they will go from 5% to 2% grin

PreciousJuice:
Set aside hatred and bitterness, 2019 is around the corner, vote wisely, vote progress, vote to secure the nation's Treasury from getting into wrong hands again, Nigerians are not goats, we are wise, we let the mistakes of the past guide our path to a better future
Also, the most ridiculous propaganda (accusations of impostor) against the present administration shows how desperate and clueless some components of confusion are, these set of individuals are bent on taking gullible Nigerians for granted, taking advantage of them (gullible Nigerians) by feeding them pathetic and ridiculous lies.
This Nation is ours, we don't need them (confusionists) to tell us who is dead or alive, they tried this before but eventually abandoned their perilous course and went into exile, lols
Patriotism is the key to making the right choice in the coming election, we say NO to Treasury looters and agents of backwardness.
God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by pippimp(m): 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2018
melanch:
This is better than jungle justice. The question is...after this what next. Some wicked bosses would love their servants to rot in jail cos 5k.

Let's increase your website traffic with powerful seo backlinks. Natural link juice. Reliable organic traffic.

Chat me up. I'm available

The logic of a typical Nigerian. Smh. How about no jungle justice and not taking the law into your own hands for whatever reason. How about that? You want a great country but continue to reason like primary one students. Carry on.
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
bettee than mob justice
This is mob justice. But I get you - he's lucky they didn't put a tire on his neck.
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by jayextra(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Just like d police who disguised dead in d clash with ipob
Lol yeah..buh difference is the contents of the gutter

1 Like

Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by EmekaBlue(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
jayextra:
Lol yeah..buh difference is the contents of the gutter
lmao grin

seems d police jacuzzi was more nasty
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by mechanics(m): 4:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Wickedness.
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by jayextra(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
EmekaBlue:
lmao grin

seems d police jacuzzi was more nasty
Hehehehehe bruh i swrr...u shld hv seen the nigga wen he came out...nxt thing we saw on d news was that Ipob killed a cop...meanwhile nigga took refuge in a gutter.

1 Like

Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by melanch(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2018
pippimp:

The logic of a typical Nigerian. Smh. How about no jungle justice and not taking the law into your own hands for whatever reason. How about that? You want a great country but continue to reason like primary one 9students. Carry on.

Please read my comment again. I hope you are not high?
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by pippimp(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
melanch:

Please read my comment again. I hope you are not high?

I did. Twice.
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
Madam boss, you're pregnant with a child and when born, the child will be precious to you forever, no matter how he/she looks and no matter the mistakes he/she makes in life.

A woman like you was pregnant with this boy sometime ago too and up till now, he remains precious to her, regardless of the "sin" you say he has now committed against you. But the woman's heart is broken and grieving to see her precious son rolling in gutter and all his dignity soiled so much so in public. Can you put yourself in his mother's shoes for a minute? So, what is phone, madam pregnant boss? Has it taken your life? Would you have died without it? How many times have you done more grievous sins and the offended (God or man) embarrassed you this way?

Mark this: This boy will never forget it, neither his guardian angel. And you know what that means. I have not just spoken my opinion. This was a message from God and I was only a mouthpiece.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by boomssey(f): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmmn undecided
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by melanch(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2018
pippimp:

I did. Twice.

Great! Few questions:

Did my comment encourage jungle justice?

Isn't wise if you have a point, you make it, create your own comment?

I would rather not call you a fool but just don't try to be one.

No one likes jungle justice.

OK, read this: Atiku is better than Buhari.
What does that mean to you?
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by pippimp(m): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
melanch:

Great! Few questions:

Did my comment encourage jungle justice?

Isn't wise if you have a point, you make it, create your own comment?

I would rather not call you a fool but just don't try to be one.

No one likes jungle justice.

OK, read this: Atiku is better than Buhari.
What does that mean to you?

It means basically the thing as your last rubbish comment. Why must you choose between two horrible scenarios? A normal person will never say at least it's better than jungle justice nor would they choose between Atiku or Buhari. I'm beginning to understand you better though. You are only reacting to the nonsense situation around you.
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by melanch(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
pippimp:

It means basically the thing as your last rubbish comment. Why must you choose between two horrible scenarios? A normal person will never say at least it's better than jungle justice nor would they choose between Atiku or Buhari. I'm beginning to understand you better though. You are only reacting to the nonsense situation around you.

You haven't answered my questions? �
Are you sure you are ok?
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by pippimp(m): 5:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
melanch:

You haven't answered my questions? �
Are you sure you are ok?

Really? I just did. Twice. The ability to process higher logic is your problem which is why you do not understand your own correspondence.
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by melanch(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2018
pippimp:

Really? I just did. Twice. The ability to process higher logic is your problem which is why you do not understand your own correspondence.

So how do you pass your exams? By beating around the Bush whereas you got easy options of a Yes or No. Lol
I'm really sorry for you. I'm done here.

One advice, if you think you are frustrated about the way this country is, of course we all are, we need people like you. Come down to Nigeria, start a movement or join one ngo. it begins with one. The power of one. Don't just be an asshole, criticising people and yet you do nothing about it.
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by pippimp(m): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
melanch:

So how do you pass your exams? By beating around the Bush whereas you got easy options of a Yes or No. Lol
I'm really sorry for you. I'm done here.

One advice, if you think you are frustrated about the way this country is, of course we all are, we need people like you. Come down to Nigeria, start a movement or join one ngo. it begins with one. The power of one. Don't just be an asshole, criticising people and yet you do nothing about it.

God forbid. With people like you in the multitude Nigeria will never change no matter who comes. In 2090 you will still be complaining about the situation you are in. You guys don't think like human beings which is why the country has been regressing since independence. Funny guy. Come back ok, come back ni.
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by melanch(m): 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2018
pippimp:

God forbid. With people like you in the multitude Nigeria will never change no matter who comes. In 2090 you will still be complaining about the situation you are in. You guys don't think like human beings which is why the country has been regressing since independence. Funny guy. Come back ok, come back ni.

So shut the Bleep up! Asshole! You just wasted my time. You so empty!
Re: Staff Made To Lie Inside Gutter For Stealing His Pregnant Boss Phone In Lagos by pippimp(m): 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
melanch:

So shut the Bleep up! Asshole! You just wasted my time. You so empty!

Not really. You all need to be woken up. You have been surrounded for too long to the point where absurdity is now normal. That us what un doing. Waking you up. You are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Trafficking Underage Girls To Ghana For Prostitution / Policeman Beaten And Harrassed By Thugs In Ondo State / Another Bomb Blast In Jos???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.