Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,277 members, 7,849,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Please Advise This Couple,one Of Them Tested Positive. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise This Couple,one Of Them Tested Positive. (615 Views)

Advise This New Couple / My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise This Couple,one Of Them Tested Positive. by Palan: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2010
A friend was explaining this issue to me and needed an advice.He is married two years ago.Just four months ago,somebody told her wife that the husband slept with one girl when she was not arround and it is true.The wife went for HIV test and the test read positive.Unbelievable!!.Though they did not do the test two years ago before they got married, The wife did the test without his knowledge and kept it somewhere in the room,only for my friend to find it where she kept it like a two months later.When he asked the wife,she said that why she did not tell him is that she cant believe it,that she still want to go to another place and conduct another test before she can be sure and know what to say as she didnt believe it.The husband got annouyed that no matter what she would have shown him the result.The man then rushed immediately to do his own test,but the result was negative.Now,the issue is that the man got worried that anytime they want to make love,he might suggest using condom,but the wife is feeling that the man is now scared,and she said; why condom,have we not been doing it without for sometime since we married,so u are now running away from me,why?,tears will start rolling from her eyes.The man will start consoling her and resort to be doing it without condom.Please what do you suggest that this couple should do?,how will they go about with their sexual life? for even though he still sleep with her without condom,it worries him.Any cure?.Please advise!
Re: Please Advise This Couple,one Of Them Tested Positive. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2010
Re: Please Advise This Couple,one Of Them Tested Positive. by likeme(m): 1:21pm On Jul 30, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm> May God save us and this women knows how to run even a strong mind down with words, emotions and tears. The guy can see himself walking into his death. Cheiiii WOMEN
Re: Please Advise This Couple,one Of Them Tested Positive. by luap: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2010
Sad story of a dying family. Bought tears to my eyes. This woman is scared and is having a difficult time confronting dying alone. The man sacraficed to comfort her.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Make My Baby A Celeb :) / Help! I Need A Topic To Be Removed(moderators Only) / Air Condition Saves 3 Year Old Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.