Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

In Need Of Professional Movers. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of Professional Movers. (543 Views)

I Need The Opinion Of Professional Painters Or Anyone With Sound Knowledge / Apartment Movers In Lagos. Easy Relocation Within And Outside Lagos. / Apartment Movers In Lagos. Easy Relocation Within And Outside Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Professional Movers. by Nicols(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2010
I am relocating from Ikeja to Omole II and is urgently in need of professional movers to move my stuffs.

I will sincerely appreciate any help with contact details of professional movers in Lagos.
Re: In Need Of Professional Movers. by tonyflez(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2010
call mr caleb on 08033745329 he is a proffessional mover.
Re: In Need Of Professional Movers. by lawrencewalton9: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2023
Hi. If you need to move long distances, movers are unlikely to help, especially if you are still transporting production, bulky items and so on. I, for example, was moving my business to another city, the only service that suited me was Trans load warehouse. These guys are based in Puyallup, WA, and the transhipment itself is halfway between the ports of Tacoma and Port Seattle. Perhaps this information will be useful to you. Good luck.
Re: In Need Of Professional Movers. by OsbornTyler7: 5:14am On Sep 07, 2023
Moving can be a pretty stressful and expensive process, but I found a way to simplify it and save a lot of money. I started by searching for moving companies in our area. I used the internet and social media to do this. With the help of reviews and ratings, I chose cheap moving services. Finally, after careful selection and discussing the details, I placed my order. It is important to keep an open communication with the company and follow the moving process. My move went smoothly and I saved a lot of money by choosing cheap but reliable services.

(1) (Reply)

2 Nos 3bed Serviced Flats For Sale @ Oniru Estate - N45.5m / 3 Bedroom Flat @ Ojodu 2 Toilet 2 Bathroom, N450k Per Year X 2 Years / Executive Miniflats@ Omole 2 And Opp. Omole 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.