Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

I Need Help On Next Step To Make - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Help On Next Step To Make (389 Views)

Single Step To Become A Master In Data Science / A Step To Become A Master In Data Science / What's The Next Step For A Biochemistry Graduate (2.1)??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help On Next Step To Make by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2018
Good day beautiful and handsome people here.

(please don't mind my moniker) pardon my grammar pls.

Please I need a very good advice on next step to take for my future

I came from very small family, because ofy family background o left home when I was 8 years old, staying with aunty, uncles etc I finished my primary 6 in 2005, I couldn't further more because no one to help me, as igbo boy I decided to learn trade withy uncle in Abuja I served for 7 years the year of my settlement which was the 8th year, I had issues with my boss, yes I was to be blamed I celebrated a birthday while under my boss he found out and sent me packing

I left village to Lagos in 2017 January, I started hustling, while staying with a friend, I do follow my friend to daily jobs, later o started working in a club around Ikotun, to cut everything shot

I saves small money I rented an apartment, a room selfcon 150k a year, I paid everything with agent fee, this month 1 just renew it again.

Now after giving my mom A100k for her Xmas and buying cloths for my kid bro and myself, I've just 250k in my account apart from the money I'm saving in pkali,

I'm thinking of enrolling in a fashion school to learn how to sew

The business I learned withy uncle is selling of fabrics

I need an advice on what I should

A friend of mine said I should enrol in adult education but all I want is to learn a hand work

My only option is learn how to sew to be a fashion designer

Please is this a good idea if you have any other idea I'm OK with it
Re: I Need Help On Next Step To Make by Mariangeles(f): 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
If you have a passion for fashion, then by all means go for it !

The fashion industry right now is viable and lucrative .
Re: I Need Help On Next Step To Make by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2018
Mariangeles:
If you have a passion for fashion, then by all means go for it !

The fashion industry right now is viable and lucrative .

Thank you bro

Lalastical

Mynd44

Help a brother
Re: I Need Help On Next Step To Make by davidmoore22: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
MAKE SALES ON YOUR WEBSITE 24/7 WITH ECOMMERCE WEBSITE

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Get!

== Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
== SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Re: I Need Help On Next Step To Make by purpleB(f): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2018
Learn fashion designing,then when you own your shop afterwards you can add fabric sales to it.just my opinion
Re: I Need Help On Next Step To Make by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:12am On Dec 04, 2018
purpleB:
Learn fashion designing,then when you own your shop afterwards you can add fabric sales to it.just my opinion

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

3 Secret Methods To Find A Job As A Student Without Using Job Boards / Enterprise Resource Planning / Nigerian Man Bags Guinness Record For Spinning A Guinness World Records Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.