Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,108 members, 7,867,197 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:07 PM

General Institutional Stupidity Of Most Nigerians - The Bakassi/obudu Case - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Institutional Stupidity Of Most Nigerians - The Bakassi/obudu Case (3280 Views)

Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Nigerians Deceiving Nigerians - The Ben Murray-bruce I Know (pics) - Cramjones / The Culture Of Nigerian Mental Indolence - The Root Of The Bakassi Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: General Institutional Stupidity Of Most Nigerians - The Bakassi/obudu Case by Faeb: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2010
naijaway:

Faeb, u are doing a good job of simulating the deaths and mass havoc anyone stands to face in trying to grab Nigeria's limited land size.  If the USA did not kpokpo the mexicans some years ago, they would have been putting their noses up and calling every USA move bluff.  I've always said Nigeria needs a common enemy which i would prefer to be arab occupiers any where in the north of africa but we can also begin with a nuissance neighbour.
  Our strategies should be thorough knowing that we might go to a full scale war anytime in the next five years. Tricky situation when dealing with neighbours especially cameroun because the southern side are related to the igbos and other easterners even though the relationship is not profound with this generation.  Nigeria should remember that france is at stand by for the camerounians which creates a kinda disadvantage for Nigeria/Nigerians because cameroun and its resources a strictly france's.  Biya is a ruthless dictactor which is a fact and shows a dumb set of country people that allow such situation.
  Knowing the flaws of cameroun whereby  they think they know Nigeria's flaws as in our disunity so they think. Our intelligence community should move in to cameroun and begin massive propaganda while our other diplomats share open new alliances in asia and north america eg  creating a common national value by speaking against tryanny regimes like north korea, cuba, north africa, and cameroun.  Nigeria should head the navies of west africa and rapidly begin depening relations with cameroun's neighbours. So that in the event of war, the whole picture falls in place by discouraging the southern parts of cameroun not to fight which puts our forces almost at  the middle of the country, and then over throwing Biya once and for all . Not easy but over possible. If the intelligence community can somehow get USA, south korea, japan, israel, to sell us weapons and share intelligence then get china (neutral), russia(neutral), and UK to discourage france from participating early or ever then we will be in good shape and our neighbours neutral.

We  can even shell the administrative office and some spots at obudu ranch to declare a reason for kpokpoing the other side of cameroun(biya's stroghold).  The thiing is Nigeria has to begin these like yesterday.  To be contd.

Nigeria already has quite deep military relations with the US, so we should be fine on the international stage.
The easiest way to deal with the foolish cameroonians, will be to arm their Southern Cameroonian rebels and help them with bases and logistics; that will surely negate any foreigb alliances they have. grin
Re: General Institutional Stupidity Of Most Nigerians - The Bakassi/obudu Case by koruji(m): 9:24pm On Aug 01, 2010
@re(no)think
rethink:

I will never and I shall never ronu with your brains take me anywhere, where was your brains when presidents before never took that matter.

Hence you are "a lai ni ro nu ara galatia". You wish you had my brains - o mu go to n fe nu ho ra.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealed: How Arthur Eze Used Tony Nwoye To Spite Andy Ubah…nwoye’s Criminality / Nigerian Doctor Was “not” Cured Of Ebola(the Doctor Never Had Ebola) / 2015 Gov Election Survey And Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.