Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail (2307 Views)

FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu / Boko Haram Kills Three Soldiers, Overrun Nigerian Army Base - UK Dailymail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by Explorers(m): 2:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday quashed a rumour stemming from his ill health that he had died and been replaced by a lookalike impostor from Sudan, his spokesman said.

Buhari tweeted on Sunday that he addressed the reports while at a meeting in Poland.

'One of the questions that came up today in my meeting with Nigerians in Poland was on the issue of whether I've been cloned or not,' Buhari said.

'The ignorant rumors are not surprising, when I was away on medical vacation last year a lot of people hoped I was dead.'

'It's real me, I assure you. I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong,' Buhari said as he met with the Nigerian diaspora in Poland, where he is attending the UN COP24 climate summit in Katowice.

He was answering a question from the audience about repeated claims spread via tweets, Facebook posts and YouTube videos that the leader of Africa's most populous nation was an imposter called 'Jubril'.

'A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. Some even reached out to the Vice President to consider them to be his deputy because they assumed I was dead,' Buhari said, according to a statement signed by his spokesman Garba Shehu.

He referred to those who started the rumour as 'ignorant' and 'irreligious'.

'It's real me, I assure you. I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong,' Buhari said as he met with the Nigerian diaspora in Poland, where he is attending the UN COP24 climate summit in Katowice.

He was answering a question from the audience about repeated claims spread via tweets, Facebook posts and YouTube videos that the leader of Africa's most populous nation was an imposter called 'Jubril'.

'A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health.

Some even reached out to the Vice President to consider them to be his deputy because they assumed I was dead,' Buhari said, according to a statement signed by his spokesman Garba Shehu.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6453417/Nigerian-president-denies-rumours-surrounding-ill-health.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8403225372

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by 2horsePOWER(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2018
Isaiah 54:17
Unto the next level
Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by RobinRay(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
wow

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by harkandey(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
grin
Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by Nkemtreasure: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
He couldn't do the reply in Nigeria but Abroad..... grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by gaby(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Baseless and childish conjectures to keep the ignorant busy and chasing shadows.

No be only clone and impostor...na Abacha resurrect to rule again.

Nonsense...
Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by Asshurbanipal: 3:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
Kanu remains a powerful force in the polity

9 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by crestedaguiyi: 3:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
IPOB setting the agenda in the zoo

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by saymax(f): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2018
This nation is suddenly and sadly turning to a stage for comedies and comedians. It just sounds very funny that an individual is forced to say "I am me, its me o! Na me be the real me". grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by 4kDdullard: 4:57pm On Dec 03, 2018
This oyinbo people get badmouth o.....see as the lifeless dullard dey chop disgrace back to back. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by 4kDdullard: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2018
saymax:
This nation is suddenly and sadly turning to a stage for comedies and comedians. It just sounds very funny that an individual is forced to say "I am me, its me o! Na me be the real me". grin
I think something is fishy. How can a sane man be forced to say that? I still believe we have an alien in Aso Rock parading as Buhari.
There's nothing impossible in Nigeria if the below could be possible in the era of Yar'Adua.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by 4kDdullard: 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Asshurbanipal:
Kanu remains a powerful force in the polity
I swear! He is dealing with his intelligence but e no mean say I support am o...I only want the zoo to divide so my people in the Niger Delta can enjoy their oil. Imagine the government of Nigeria stealing from the Niger Delta and giving them a peanut.
If you say it shouldn't be so they try to kill you.I swear it will never be well with Nigeria till the glaring injustices are addressed.
See how the lifeless dullard has turned the country to a thing of mockery globally.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2018
Explorer thread, let me buy plot of land here.
Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by Evablizin(f): 5:47pm On Dec 03, 2018
I no fit shout abeg.

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by chiagozien(m): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu"when we speak the zoo trembles"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by otukpo(f): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2018
I don't think I would respond with the same words, if i were real but accused of being an impostor like him. :-XI don't think I would respond with the same words, if i were real but accused of being an impostor like him.
Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by Godons1: 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Whoever he is, either Jubril or Buhari. He will be forced to leave Nigeria in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by bejeria101(m): 8:53am On Dec 04, 2018
Explorers:
Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari on Sunday quashed a rumour stemming from his ill health that he had died and been replaced by a lookalike impostor from Sudan, his spokesman said.

Buhari tweeted on Sunday that he addressed the reports while at a meeting in Poland.

'One of the questions that came up today in my meeting with Nigerians in Poland was on the issue of whether I've been cloned or not,' Buhari said.

'The ignorant rumors are not surprising, when I was away on medical vacation last year a lot of people hoped I was dead.'

'A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. Some even reached out to the Vice President to consider them to be his deputy because they assumed I was dead,' Buhari said, according to a statement signed by his spokesman Garba Shehu.

'A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health.

Some even reached out to the Vice President to consider them to be his deputy because they assumed I was dead,' Buhari said, according to a statement signed by his spokesman Garba Shehu.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6453417/Nigerian-president-denies-rumours-surrounding-ill-health.html?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8403225372

Buhari cant tweet! Lets get that out of the way first.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by lastmessenger: 9:29am On Dec 04, 2018
The president is jubril. You can argue with your grandfather.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's President Forced To Deny He Died & Been Replaced By CLONE - Dailymail by cyojunior1(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2018
Buhari I'd lifeless

(1) (Reply)

Professor Who Rejected Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment / House Of Representatives Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila 's Wife Steps Out In Style / Asiwaju Tinubu Add Another Feather To His Cap Today In Niger State-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.