Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown (2312 Views)

Simple Reason Wike Can't Reign In EDO / Coronavirus: Wike And Fashola Greet With Elbow Bump Today In Rivers / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by gideonematics: 8:27pm On May 13, 2020
Politicians are all the same, a large number of Nigerians bashed the government when they went against the social distancing guideline to conduct a well attended burial for Abba Kyari. Now the PDP in rivers state has replicated same NY holding PDP exco handover during the period of grace given by the I no go gree governor Nyesom Wike for supposed Rivers masses to restock. The PDP hand over ceremony was well attended with dignitaries from all walks of life, undermining social distance. You can see a photo taken during the ceremony. Why are Nigerian populace having this bad omen when it comes to leadership. Call it APC OR PDP we all have same set of oppressors out for solely their selfish gains. They make laws but they are above the law. A Facebook lawyer reporting from port Harcourt city.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by nolywe(m): 8:32pm On May 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Blitz4real(m): 8:37pm On May 13, 2020
Make them take them to court also
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Finnese001: 8:42pm On May 13, 2020
akuko Mike ejeagha

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Passionate888: 8:44pm On May 13, 2020
Them wear face mask na
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by LibertyRep: 8:47pm On May 13, 2020
grin ;DSocial and physical distancing was well observed. Hypocrites

To even think someone from this was busy arresting people and demolishing properties for violating lockdown orders days ago, makes this picture sickening.

My verdict:
Everyone present here MUST be promptly arrested and quarantined.
The premises where the even takes place SHOULD suffer the same fate as the hotel demolished .
The organizer (s) of the event MUST be arrested fined, quarantined and made to publish apology to the people of Rivers in two National Dailies.
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Lagosfinder(m): 8:48pm On May 13, 2020
Politicians
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by edoairways: 8:50pm On May 13, 2020
Passionate888:
Them wear face mask na
They weren't observing social distance from the clip i just saw moreover Funke Akindele Bello had a party yet she was castigated. What kind of hypocrisy is this for heaven sake?

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by sarmuel97(m): 8:51pm On May 13, 2020
Lol

Check my sign to register for free and earn $5 when you sign up.
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Passionate888: 8:53pm On May 13, 2020
edoairways:

They weren't observing social distance from the clip i just saw moreover Funke Akindele Bello had a party yet she was castigated. What kind of hypocrisy is this for heaven sake?
were the guests wearing face masks?
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Odogwu999(m): 9:06pm On May 13, 2020
Passionate888:
Them wear face mask na
them no observe wetin them tell us to do see as them jampack theirself
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Odogwu999(m): 9:07pm On May 13, 2020
I no blame them na my voters card do am
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by BeerParlour: 9:25pm On May 13, 2020
Blitz4real:
Make them take them to court also

1 Share

Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by edoairways: 9:32pm On May 13, 2020
Passionate888:
were the guests wearing face masks?
They weren't wearing facemask however most the occupant of Bello's house didn't travel or had any contact as alleged by Funke.
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 13, 2020
Passionate888:
Them wear face mask na
No difference between you people supporting wike and defending this with sarrki and co supporting Buhari and APC.

As far as I am concerned, anyone supporting/defending a politician or a party in Nigeria is a zombie.
Both APC and PDP supporters are all zombies.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Passionate888: 10:44pm On May 13, 2020
kingkakaone:

No difference between you people supporting wike and defending this with sarrki and co supporting Buhari and APC.

As far as I am concerned, anyone supporting/defending a politician or a party in Nigeria is a zombie.
Both APC and PDP supporters are all zombies.
I talk lie?
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 13, 2020
Passionate888:
I talk lie?
There's no defending this nonsense going on Rivers State.
Do you want to tell me that covid19 will travel or be on break during these four days?

Do you know the crowd that was at market square yesterday?
Banks too, malls and everywhere.

The cases also increased too.
There's no justification for the lockdown abeg

1 Like

Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by layzie: 1:35am On May 14, 2020
edoairways:

They weren't wearing facemask however most the occupant of Bello's house didn't travel or had any contact as alleged by Funke.

Quoting u- as alleged by Funke. Alleged

BTW not that I'm in support of any function holding physically in this pandemic but are u seriously comparing a formal function where guests are kitted with facemasks with an informal birthday party?
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by edoairways: 3:10am On May 14, 2020
layzie:

Quoting u- as alleged by Funke. Alleged

BTW not that I'm in support of any function holding physically in this pandemic but are u seriously comparing a formal function where guests are kitted with facemasks with an informal birthday party?
Did the presidency held any formal function using facemask? Aren't they using zoom for that if the need be?
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by Susu888(m): 4:23am On May 14, 2020
@O.p you must be mistaken O. grin
Wike loves his people nd they also love him ... this is a lie.
grin He is doing evrything to protect his people..he only does what is in the best interest of the people of rivers. Like this meeting right here ...

Infact: this must be the handiwork of ameachi's lying goons trying to smear him. grin

Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by helinues: 4:25am On May 14, 2020
Wike can never do wrong
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by rummmy: 5:40am On May 14, 2020
gideonematics:
Politicians are all the same, a large number of Nigerians bashed the government when they went against the social distancing guideline to conduct a well attended burial for Abba Kyari. Now the PDP in rivers state has replicated same NY holding PDP exco handover during the period of grace given by the I no go gree governor Nyesom Wike for supposed Rivers masses to restock. The PDP hand over ceremony was well attended with dignitaries from all walks of life, undermining social distance. You can see a photo taken during the ceremony. Why are Nigerian populace having this bad omen when it comes to leadership. Call it APC OR PDP we all have same set of oppressors out for solely their selfish gains. They make laws but they are above the law. A Facebook lawyer reporting from port Harcourt city.
Go to court....... Stop wailing so that you live longer.
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by rummmy: 5:44am On May 14, 2020
edoairways:

Did the presidency held any formal function using facemask? Aren't they using zoom for that if the need be?
what happened during abba kyira burial.
The new chief of staff was also alleged to have came to Abuja from Lagos.. While inter state traveling ban is on...... How true is that.
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by layzie: 7:21am On May 14, 2020
edoairways:

I believe u can answer this question yourself
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by frankmoney(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2020
Why would they even host such a meeting with so many people at a time like this . Hypocrites
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by edoairways: 9:00am On May 14, 2020
layzie:

I believe u can answer this question yourself
If it is what you and I think then Wike's meeting is uncalled for
Re: The Real Reason Wike And PDP Eased Rivers Lockdown by layzie: 10:17am On May 14, 2020
edoairways:

If it is what you and I think then Wike's meeting is uncalled for

I quoted you for trying to compare someone's birthday bash with a formal political party meeting. My first post to u already pointed that I am not in support of physical meetings of any kind. So we are in agreement in that part.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ize-iyamu Emerges Consensus Aspirant / Why Didn't Governor Hope Uzodinma Come To Edo Today For APC Primary? / Anger As Wikipedia Label Nigeria A Failed State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.