Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God (40706 Views)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Watch Video Of Mbaka's Prophecy Against Emeka Ihedioha / Is It Proper For A Woman To Dress This Way And Preach On God's Alter? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by jesmond3945: 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
hahn:

Jesus did not exist undecided
if Jesus did not exist why do muslims read about him in the koran.
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by hahn(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
jesmond3945:
if Jesus did not exist why do muslims read about him in the koran.

because the Quran just as full of lies as the bible smiley

1 Like

Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by jesmond3945: 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2018
hahn:

because the Quran just as full of lies as the bible smiley
ok
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Casemiro(m): 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
again?
> it is well

did
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: My Take On How Mbaka Disgraced Peter Obi: Alter Of Mbaka, Not Of God by Ubenedictus(m): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
Nodogragra4me:
The North Korean leader in Okija and Elele is no other than Edeh.. as a matter of fact , he is even worst that the Kim because , right now , he does not enjoy state resources like Kim and yet commits atrocities while defrauding parents in the name of running a shithole Catholic philosophy driven school for the wards

Care to explain what u mean without the name calling?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exigesis Of Genesis Chapter 1 / Fulani Herdsmen Disrupt Church Service In Makurdi With Their Cows (Pics) / Kumuyi To Return Tithes, Offerings Of Sinful Deeper Life Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.